Tier x Losers - obj268 , t110e3, Foch 155

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

dezigo #1 Posted 10 March 2018 - 11:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18965 battles
  • [LORDS]

I have Maus, E100, T57, Obj140, T110E4, Obj 140 and T110E5. I don't see a real reason how to enjoy playing obj 268.
Just consider one thing.

Tanks such E100 and t110e4 have a turret, that means, that it's much easier to play tanks with a turret. Also, there is a huge bonus a strong armor and a good gun that can deal a damage up to 600-800. It's the same damage that can do obj268!

Did you notice that these tanks are not popular? (t110e3, forch 155 or obj268)
Why do I need to play non-Turreted tanks if I can do the same damage playing t110e4 or e100.

Non-Turreted should have much more benefits, otherwise, they are pointless. 
Obj 268 was nerfed in the last update.
According to stats:
- Obj268 as reloading time (12.6sec) it is is faster for 0.4sec than t110e4 (13.0 sec). The difference is 0.4 sec (CARL!!!)
- a ‎huge cupola on top of the tank.(on each of the tank destroyer)
The speed of the tank is fast, but it's not a huge bonus for a low traverse speed and small maps.
is it worth of playing obj268?
- No

All tanks that don't have a turret are always worse.

What do I offer?
Add a god damn cupola to each tank, specially on IS7 and IS4, then all tanks will be equal. (LOL)
Bring the changes back for obj268!

Did you notice that FV215b (183) become super popular? I see at least 3+ in the game.
- God damn turret, good mobility, and good armor.

Non turreted -
1) T110E3 - 4.19sec - it's a very rare tank, nobody wants to play it.
- very slow traverse speed
- ‎ no turret
3) ‎obj268 4.17sec -
- slow traverse speed
‎- slow reloading time
- ‎ stupid cupola
5) ‎AMX 50 Foch (155) - 3.91
- slow traverse speed
‎- slow reloading time
- ‎ stupid cupola

With a turret
1) t110e4 - 4.63 -
- turret
- good armour
2) grille 4.72
- turret and no stupid cupola
- fast reloading

3) ‎ fv 183
- turret and no stupid cupola
- good mobility (compare e5 and fv183) 34 < 37 speed
- good armour (not bad as grille)

Suggestion to WG product:
If you just temporarily disable these tanks (t110e3, Foch 155 or obj268) in the game, then nothing going to happen!

Question to WG:

Are you going to do something with it or you only concentrate on tanks that can bring you money?

Thanks

Calisota #2 Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 18606 battles
  • [NERV]

View Postdezigo, on 10 March 2018 - 11:05 PM, said:

I have Maus, E100, T57, Obj140, T110E4, Obj 140 and T110E5. I don't see a real reason how to enjoy playing obj 268.

- a ‎huge cupola on top of the tank.(on each of the tank destroyer)

Obj. 268 has no cupola... (it has a optics bar)

Obj. 263 has no cupola... 

FV 215b 183 has no cupola...

Grille 15 has no cupola...

Jagdpanzer E100 has a cupola but nearly unhittable from any point frontaly except you are as tall as JpE100 or on high ground...

- The speed of the tank is fast, but it's not a huge bonus for a low traverse speed and small maps.

speed on small maps is no bonus? speed for a tankkiller is not a bonus? Did I ever tell you the definition of ... changing your fireposition to support your team more precisely?

Add a god damn cupola to each tank, specially on IS7 and IS4, then all tanks will be equal. (LOL)

Then why not instead remove all tanks and tiers and just leave a Panzer IV Ausf.H and all play the same tank? Why even bother trying to rebalance vehicles if you can just delete entire techtrees because all 'needs' to be same?  u may hear the sarcastic tone in my voice here...

- God damn turret, good mobility, and good armor.(FV 215b 183)

Oh no! a turret on a tank! My gawd! Please senpai - Blow my mind again!(sounds unexpectedly strange lol) Btw. the turret just has 45/45° arc so it's a halfturret....good mobility? It never reaches it's topspeed but stays at 30km/h. It's traverse is fairly one of the best of Tier 10 TD's(but still not overwhelming) but it has paperthin armor everywhere, by far the worst aimtime(over a sec worse than 2nd worst) and dispersion(over 0.07 more than 2nd worst) and the tank is well... huge. Missing the FV 215b 183 means you missed on purpose.

- T110E3 - 4.19sec - it's a very rare tank, nobody wants to play it.

Thats not because of any rate of fire(4.19sec? lol you can't even read the stats right?) It's not common because T95 Doomturtle got nerfed and many are frustrated with the grind at T95 and quit. T110E3 is one of the best armored tanks in the game and it can easily hold a beating that would make any IS-7 anxious as hell. You just need to have good map awareness - else you will be ripped apart from flanking meds or even worse, you can't support your team well with your armor and gun.

- AMX 50 Foch (155) - 3.91

ahh my favourite... so let's see what you said...

- slow traverse speed

then why do I have no real problems against even a Leopard 1 who tries to cirlce me? Oh right... Because in a turretless tank you keep your distance from open fields and if needed drive to a wall or house or rocks to have natural cover on a side so the enemy will have to go around which give u the chance to reposition and hit him or he needs to go through your aimarc where you can hit him... Tankdestroyer 1x1 or maybe because Foch 155 has by far the best traverse speed of all Tankdestroyers at Tier 10 AND better than all Tier 10 Heavy tanks too... Everything beyond 37.42°/sec is a medium tank. 
‎- slow reloading time

fast enough for my best avg dmg on Tier 10 tbh. I think if it would be faster it would be too op. 
- ‎ stupid cupola

That 'sTuPiD CUpoLa' holds a beating like the T110E3... Never seen such a trollish cupola like the opticbar on the Foch! Pewwwwww [930]  Oh look Morty - Another 183mm shell that just bounced off :trollface:

That's btw. the reason why the reload time is fair enough - You bounce so damm much that you can take your time reloading. it has good camovalues, excellent speed, best traverse, nice aim, nice penetration - Atm. imo. one of the best TDs in the game and a very good sidekick of any medium.

And about the other sluggish attempts to denounce turretless tanks:

Useless...

T110E4 has just a 90/90° turretarc which means it can't fire behind itself. The traverse is not that good, the turret traverse isn't either. It's fast tracked and then it's easy to kill. Like all T110EX the back is very thin - So thin that every tank they will met is able to pump HE through the engine compartment and set it on fire and deal maximum dmg.

Grille 15 is one of the most fragile tanks - 0 Armor, bugged hitmodel on the turretlafette's back, HE-feeder and target number 1 as you cant fail to penetrate it. That's why even with it's turret it's not OP anymore since WG nerfed the traverse hard enough. It's fast, its accurate as foch, it has godlike dpm but it's a fulllife oneshot for a FV 215b 183 which are pretty common.

FV 215b 183... You compared T110E5 and FV 215b 183... The first is a well armored heavy tank with a good gun and neat angles, the second is a tall tankdestroyer with no neat angles, no armor, a limited turret of 45/45° and then you even foch up the data you compared: T110E5 has 37km/h speedlimit(which it reaches) and FV 215b 183 has just 34km/h but never reaches it and stays at 30mk/h. Not to mention the prupose of those two compared tanks couldn't be more different.

So stop ranting about tanks you obviously didn't understand to play and start learning them! Every tank has it's own purpose, some are capable of fighting alone and some need some teamwork to shine. So learn them before you try to suggest anything:child:

EDIT: oh and btw. - general tank issues are better placed in improvements thread and not soviet tanks.

Edited by Calisota, 11 March 2018 - 12:46 PM.

Check out some sneeki breeki insights(WG approved) for upcoming Updates of World of Tanks: Blitz and World of Warships: Blitz or simply find other cool users to talk with.

The Blitz Post Discord 

dezigo #3 Posted 11 March 2018 - 10:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18965 battles
  • [LORDS]

.Block Quote

Jagdpanzer E100 has a cupola but nearly unhittable from any point frontaly except you are as tall as JpE100 or on high ground...

Compare Jpz's cupola with obj268. It's obvious that Obj268 has a huge weak spot.

Block Quote

Obj. 268 has no cupola... (it has a optics bar)

It doesn't matter. Name it however you like.

Block Quote

speed on small maps is no bonus? speed for a tankkiller is not a bonus? Did I ever tell you the definition of ... changing your fireposition to support your team more precisely? 

Of course not. Speed for a tank killer? You are definitely joking. If you are talking about only one strategy then you are wrong. To be able to use a speed of the tank, other factors should be counted as well, such a traverse speed, armor and reloading time and size of the tank. On the small maps you have few strategies:

- Go together with heavies - (combinations of factors, look conclusion below)

- Support meds - it is fine unless you shot once then you have to wait 12.6 sec. Meds will start shotting to the stupid cupola. After that, meds will go around, no chances with a low transverse speed.

- Snipe (if you snipe, then a speed for thank tank is pointless).

Conclusion: It's a combination of a stupid cupola, slow reloading time and bad traverse speed and of course no turret. This tank was fully balanced before it was nerfed! Now it is better to play as T110E4

Block Quote

Why even bother trying to rebalance vehicles if you can just delete entire techtrees because all 'needs' to be same?

Specialy for you and others. It was a trollish joke about adding a cupola to each of the tanks or disable them.

Block Quote

T110E3 is one of the best armored tanks in the game and it can easily hold a beating 

It's true, but I never saw T110E3 on the top damage list. Don't you think that there is something wrong with this tank?

AMX 50 Foch (155)  

When I see Forch I always shot to the optic bar/cupola. This tank dies usually very quickly. Reloading time even slower. Just a shame.

I don't recommend anyone to get this tank.

Block Quote

It never reaches it's topspeed but stays at 30km/h. It's traverse is fairly one of the best of Tier 10 TD's(but still not overwhelming) but it has paperthin armor everywhere, by far the worst aimtime(over a sec worse than 2nd worst) and dispersion(over 0.07 more than 2nd worst) and the tank is well... huge. Missing the FV 215b 183 means you missed on purpose.

It's not true.  It has 34km/h.  My topic was not about FV 183.

Leopard has a paper armor but not fv183. 

Block Quote

T110E4 has just a 90/90° turretarc which means it can't fire behind itself. 

It's better to have a turret  90/90° than being non-turreted. Remember it's axioma.

Yes, traverse speed is not good, but you have a turret.

Block Quote

Grille 15

I have nothing against Grille 15. 

Block Quote

T110E5 has 37km/h speedlimit(which it reaches) and FV 215b 183 has just 34km/h but never reaches it and stays at 30mk/h. Not to mention the prupose of those two compared tanks couldn't be more different.

I compared speed both of the tanks. Regarding 30mh/k, It's not true -  34/mk.h.

Also, fv183 has a turret. It's a huge bonus.

My proposition is to swap damage between jpz and fv183.

JPZ e100 should have damage up to 1200

Fv183 should have damage up to 1000 

But nobody cares, this will be never added.

Block Quote

So stop ranting about tanks you obviously didn't understand to play and start learning them! Every tank has it's own purpose, some are capable of fighting alone and some need some teamwork to shine. So learn them before you try to suggest anything

Your problem is that you don't see obvious things. Like a blind kitten. 

If a tank is not well balanced then there is nothing to learn. The balance is broken for this tank. It's axiom.

I don't like that WG nerfed Obj268 in the last update.

- traverse speed

- reloading time

Thank you WG you just killed this tank.

Look at the WG tanks statistics, tanks such obj268, forch 155 are not popular. 

Did you ever speak with clan members about some tanks that there are completely pointless and not enjoyable tanks in the game with a stupid weak cupola on top of it? People play British destroyer line just to get FV183. That's it, nothing more. A balance is broken for those tanks.

I don't know people who enjoys playing AT7, AT8 and a whole line except fv183.  

I've been playing this game for 3 years, I remember moments when obj268 had a terrible optics, slow zoom in and bad accuracy. It was completly unplayable. However, after 2 years WG added few improvements and finally, this tank became popular again, but for a short term.

Edited by dezigo, 13 March 2018 - 02:48 PM.

Calisota #4 Posted 11 March 2018 - 11:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Community Contributor
  • 18606 battles
  • [NERV]

Then u never played AT7 with stock gun - a 10shot autoloader that makes everyone think ur a haxx0r. 

Leopard has paperarmor tru - but ive never bounced a 183 either.

And Foch 155 opticbar armor is incredible - in addition small and therfore has wierd angles

Edited by Calisota, 11 March 2018 - 11:13 PM.

Check out some sneeki breeki insights(WG approved) for upcoming Updates of World of Tanks: Blitz and World of Warships: Blitz or simply find other cool users to talk with.

The Blitz Post Discord 

oyemeLife #5 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18179 battles
  • [LORDS]

View PostCalisota, on 11 March 2018 - 11:12 PM, said:

Then u never played AT7 with stock gun - a 10shot autoloader that makes everyone think ur a haxx0r. 

Leopard has paperarmor tru - but ive never bounced a 183 either.

And Foch 155 opticbar armor is incredible - in addition small and therfore has wierd angles

I have at7, and it's one of the borest tank in the game.

I also had Churchill GC that I recently sold, I have been trying to find some positive moments like a gun, but the whole tank is unplayable at all you just get nervous. 

Block Quote

Not in wot blitz. Maps are tiny compared with wot desktop version.

Block Quote

Then why not instead remove all tanks and tiers and just leave a Panzer IV Ausf.H and all play the same tank? Why even bother trying to rebalance vehicles if you can just delete entire techtrees because all 'needs' to be same? 

After 3 years of the game wot has decided to remove cupola from T110e5 as it was one the shittest tank in the game.

Wot doesn't list players at all, wot just care about stats.

Block Quote

Oh no! a turret on a tank! My gawd! Please senpai - Blow my mind again!(sounds unexpectedly strange lol) Btw. the turret just has 45/45° arc so it's a halfturret....good mobility? It never reaches it's topspeed but stays at 30km/h. It's traverse is fairly one of the best of Tier 10 TD's(but still not overwhelming) but it has paperthin armor everywhere, by far the worst aimtime(over a sec worse than 2nd worst) and dispersion(over 0.07 more than 2nd worst) and the tank is well... huge. Missing the FV 215b 183 means you missed on purpose.

Well, it's a huge disadvantage of not having a turret. Just hit the tracks and you are stuck.

Tanks who don't have a turret should have more advantages HP than tanks with a turret.

Block Quote

T110E3 is one of the best armored tanks in the game and it can easily hold a beating that would make any IS-7 anxious as hell.

One of the useless line in the game.No one wants to play that line. At least HP should be added for that tank.

Block Quote

183 should be nerfed as it's overpowered. I just played a game where were 5 183 tanks. 

Block Quote

So stop ranting about tanks you obviously didn't understand to play and start learning them! Every tank has it's own purpose, some are capable of fighting alone and some need some teamwork to shine. So learn them before you try to suggest anything

A year ago I suggested wot that meds became overpowered and there is no point to play destroyers/ heaving as it's easy to pen a tank from a distance. It was a huge discussion in the forum.

Guess what's happened next?  In a month, meds got nerfed and gold became useless.

Instead of protecting everything, please listen to the different opinion. 

Edited by oyemeLife, 12 March 2018 - 04:31 PM.

Dans79Vet #6 Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32782 battles
  • [-GNA-]

I love the E4, great tank and Ive been playing E3, its a piece of crap in comparision.

Many Turretless TDs are very hard to play well and not suited to the average player.

WG how about putting some effort into fixing and updating the Forum

reddestroyer3 #7 Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22666 battles
  • [UIRI]
Damn you community, GET FV215b 183 and then say how OP it is!!!!!

Edited by reddestroyer3, 13 March 2018 - 07:18 PM.

dezigo #8 Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18965 battles
  • [LORDS]

Every game I see at least 3 183's. There are too many of them because it is really easy to play. (

comparing with horrible tanks such obj268 or foch155), playing like an idiot

- without turret

- slow reloading time

- bad traverse speed

- trollish armour (haha) stupid joke of wg

That is why I stopped playing tier X (Maus, E5 and etc). It is not interesting when you can't even reach a speed of fv183 and can't protect yourself from shells 'HE'.

How to play as fv183.

1. wait for 18sec. (reloading time)

2. get a nice position (where some shots can be bounced)

3. rotate a turret where it needs to be 

4. Shot (if a tank has an armor, then use shells 'HE;). it can cause up to 1400 damage, and it's fun

5. hide or run (with a fast speed of 34mh, little bit slower than te1105 37mh)

Armour: Some people say that it has paper Armour (if it had a paper armour, then we would be able to use 'HE' against it), but we can't.

Speed: 34mh it is really fast

Mobility:  is really fast

Turret: it provides an enormous  advantage
A Speed of the turret: fast

Conclusion:

FV 183 should be nerfed, otherwise, people will stop playing tier X and quitting the game.

Edited by dezigo, 22 March 2018 - 05:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users