Update 4.8

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

leymordaza #201 Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:12 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
Sometimes people laugh at companies that are totally discriminated against, but in terms of customer service they always comply perfectly, you feel satisfaction for the product purchased and on rare occasions you are disappointed, you are not prepared to take the wotblitz to your PC, this app should only exist in tactile products, surely the original wot is more balanced, (I do not know) but with this, when launching it for pc they have made an error, but that is only my opinion as a consumer of their products, thanks for the attention.

leymordaza #202 Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
Sometimes people laugh at companies that are totally discriminated against, but in terms of customer service they always comply perfectly, you feel satisfaction for the product purchased and on rare occasions you are disappointed, you are not prepared to take the wotblitz to your PC, this app should only exist in tactile products, surely the original wot is more balanced, (I do not know) but with this, when launching it for pc they have made an error, but that is only my opinion as a consumer of their products, thanks for the attention.

leymordaza #203 Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
there are no limitations to ascend the level, there is no balance in the battle for the teams equitable, there are no really hard penalties for those players who attack vervalently. There is no fair valuation system, there is no correct ratio of tanks of the same level as can destroy another, (use a light vic and try to destroy a French r35), too many strange things with respect to shots that disappear or bounce on sides fully and perfectly placed to penetrate, there is no good relationship position in battle = credits, no There is a permanent camouflage shop, there is no paid vip area for pro gamers.

leymordaza #204 Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:36 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
and I really want to thank you, because the game is wonderful !!, but they are destroying it.

leymordaza #205 Posted 24 April 2018 - 09:43 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
now comes a new update and camouflage camouflage that I do not like, still has no girls, and more ammo load for tanks of tier 10 that with only 1 shot can explode your average tank, well ... more probabilities of explode!, the truth is that everything is the same, I was happy to see that new camouflage come, and again the disappointment ... pls shop, camouflage store and tanks 9 and 10 gold, vip area with limitations, without the parameters of the common servers pls, without the charge of the credits in the vip zone, people with fully developed tanks with their gears and a certain number of battles, no ghost shots or impossible rebounds, store, shop, SHOOOOOPPPPPP

leymordaza #206 Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:16 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
one more thing ... when you are premium like me, can you pay with credits the premium camouflage (the wargaming one), why do I have to pay it in each battle if I am premium ?, and another question, just yellow? that does not cost you credits and paint it of varied colors that is not very pretty, and it is the one that represents you and the one that represents the people who have premium. It uses few people for that, and does not make propaganda of the company, that at the end Everything is what this is about, is not it?

leymordaza #207 Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
I speak for 3 months that I play 10 hours or more a day to this game, I have a point of view that neither creators nor developers, I see it from the point of view of the consumer and I can comment about it, the potential It is giant, to stand on the side of the person who wants to stand out with their tanks, we all want unique things, it is the bad thing of the human, to stop being so serious with the camouflage, to explore new paths, to make the wotblitz something exclusive, because others games go out of style? to focus only on what they are. the idea of ducks ... great ... surprise boxes ... people get tired of them, prefer to pay for something concrete, different, exclusive, and not It must always be serious ... a camouflage of ducks would have been incredible !!

leymordaza #208 Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:27 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
Is there anything better than seeing a duck-colored panzer? and destroy you hehehe

leymordaza #209 Posted 25 April 2018 - 02:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22208 battles
  • [LDM]
AND EVERYTHING CONTINUES LIKE ... rebounds in the black zone, shots disappeared and that's how I have to play now, and the most deviated cannon that I have never hahaha I die of laughter

boda007 #210 Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7641 battles
  • [T10CZ]
Hello, I would like to ask if in the new version it could not be found in the results of the battle, 
how much I bounce the damage, in some battles I would be interested.     

- Thanks

Edited by boda007, 11 July 2018 - 07:13 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users