• This topic is locked This topic is locked
103 replies to this topic

oyemeLife #101 Posted 17 April 2018 - 03:30 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 19962 battles
  • [LORDS]

View PostMaXSty1er, on 13 April 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

Hey, we had the event for players who have no tier 8-10 tanks, they could win A-32. So sometimes we have such events.

Do you think the player who has only tier 5 tanks will be good at tier 8 on chieftain/T95?

Btw we plan low-tier event soon, so we'll be glad to see your friend again in Blitz.

I'm not complaining about the game.Your rules.

The only thing I have noticed, that most of the players in my clan with more than 5000 battles have maximum tier7.

Some players event don't' want to get tier xiii,ix,x and don't play rating battles at all.

Balance should be everywhere.For new players and old.No matter how many tanks you have in your garage and games you played.

Edited by oyemeLife, 17 April 2018 - 03:31 PM.

MaXSty1er #102 Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:34 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 391 battles

View PostSuvorovIIC, on 14 April 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

Hello!
Can someone say, why I got only 890 emblems for such not bad result?

20180415002809_1.jpg

1) You played in Silver league. There is 0.8 multiplier.

2) How much basic exp did you get?

View Postreddestroyer3, on 14 April 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

New low tier event, could it be won with t5 tank?

Everything is possible. You'll know it soon :)

View PostTimsinsal, on 16 April 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

I think I finished all three but i was never going to manage the number of battles required for the final two projectiles and therefore the emblems.

NB - I lost my first 5 battles in the Chieftain, so not feeling particularly happy at the moment...

Congrats anyway. Hope victories will come to you Chieftain!

RynnivaTykki #103 Posted 24 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 57837 battles
  • [KORPI]

This Biathlon event was nice, but it had two major flaws.

The idea and format were very good. I like it that you can get the main prize either by playing very well, or by playing very much, or a combination of quite well and quite much. Also the bullets were innovative and it's very good you could choose when to activate them.

First, where the event went badly wrong was the cost of the fifth and sixth bullets, simply insane! Instead of 17500 emblems, they should have cost no more than 5000-8000. I played a lot (really too much) but was able to get only halfway through the fifth bullet. I don't think anyone could achieve even the fifth bullet only by playing, absolutely nobody. No wonder sk8 called this "getting shafted". Indeed! Like many times before, I really wonder who and how would calculate such insane costs for an event step.

The second flaw were 2nd and 3rd prizes. The Chieftain certainly is a very nice main prize, but just a few spare parts and useless boosters make the other prizes almost worthless. A tier 6-7 tank as a second prize and a tier 4-5 tank or spares as third prize would have been fine. This way also average players might have gotten something worthwhile from the event.

Mjr_Eazy #104 Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23846 battles
  • [BT_SV]

We’ll never know but I expect the event did not go wrong from a WG perspective and the ridiculous cost of the last 2 bullets worked perfectly with people spending gold on them and/or the tank ;). If they only had 10% of the players spend 20 quid they’ve made quite a bit of cash and I suspect it’s going to be a lot more than 10% who spent gold!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users