Blitz Biathlon

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

_FATZKE_ #21 Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:29 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 2165 battles

View PostChanamera_LAB, on 03 April 2018 - 10:28 PM, said:

There wont come more noobs than every battle and we have the chance to get a good tier 8 premium tank or other stuff for free.

I can not see your problem anyways. 

If you feel fucked by the game, uninstall.

Liest du die Beschreibung richtig?

Platin und Diamanten Liga Spieler bekommen einen Bonus alle anderen Spieler nicht.

Ist das Fair? Worauf läuft das hinaus? 

Lese doch mal zwischen den Zeilen um zu kapieren das WG Geld will und mehr nicht.

Und rate mal warum Superschnitzelkönigs frage nicht beantwortet wurde.

Genau „Unverbindlichkeit“.

Schlussendlich keine Angst ich spiele dieses Spiel schon lange nicht mehr..sprich ich habe es deinstalliert.

Edited by _FATZKE_, 04 April 2018 - 04:18 AM.

Mjr_Eazy #22 Posted 04 April 2018 - 05:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11407 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View Post_FATZKE_, on 04 April 2018 - 03:29 AM, said:

Platin und Diamanten Liga Spieler bekommen einen Bonus alle anderen Spieler nicht.

Lese doch mal zwischen den Zeilen um zu kapieren das WG Geld will und mehr nicht.

Schlussendlich keine Angst ich spiele dieses Spiel schon lange nicht mehr..sprich ich habe es deinstalliert.

My hovercraft is full of eels too...

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

TheChocolateDude #23 Posted 04 April 2018 - 06:19 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24802 battles
  • [-LXN-]

View Post_FATZKE_, on 04 April 2018 - 03:29 AM, said:

1. Alle Spieler hatten genug Zeit, sich in die Platin-Liga hochzuarbeiten. Und dennoch ist der Bonus recht gering. Dieses Event belohnt gutes Spielen und nicht massives Gold ausgeben. 

2. Ja, das ist fair. Jeder Spieler hat die Möglichkeit, sich mit einem Stufe VII Fahrzeug in die Platin-Liga hochzuspielen.

3. Schnitzels Frage wurde beantwortet. Empfehle das Lesen der Beiträge unserer geliebten Moderation:

View PostMaXSty1er, on 03 April 2018 - 10:54 AM, said:

And yes, it is possible. To be more successful I recommend to do Battle Missions, play as much battles as you can on high-tier tanks and show your best in 5-battles series

Und schlussendlich: Wenn du es deinstalliert hast, warum gehst du dann hier noch jedem auf den Sack?

superschnitzelkoenig #24 Posted 04 April 2018 - 06:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38317 battles
  • [RA1D]

Der Bonus gilt nur für Rated Battles. In der Platin/Diamanten Liga ist es schwieriger, hohe XP Beträge zu holen, daher braucht es einen Bonus.

//

Considering rated battles: its harder to have high XP numbers in platinum/diamond leagues, thats why the boni arent unfair. I would say you will do roughly the same amount if you play randoms or rated platinum league games.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

albin747 #25 Posted 04 April 2018 - 07:05 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13279 battles
  • [XL]

View Post_FATZKE_, on 04 April 2018 - 04:29 AM, said:

My german isn't the best but yes, it's perfectly fair to give a bonus to players in the platinum and diamond league playing ranked. Those battles are filled with more skilled players, meaning it's harder to have high xp games. Furthermore, even if it did give a small bonus there wouldn't really be a problem. It would just be a reward for being a skilled long-term player. It's not like this reward is taking anything away from players under platinum rank, those will still be able to earn the tank in the event.

I don't think it's fair to demand an event where a majority of the player base can achieve the tank for free. For one because it would be a terrible idea to flood tier 8 with players who don't really have any experience in higher tiers, but also because WG is a buisness, not a charity. I'd imagine T8 premiums are really profitable for them.

I like the events we've had so far that haven't been just straight up lotteries where the top of the playerbase can earn a tank for free. Even if you can't quite reach those levels you can usually at least have the choice of picking up a premium at a discount compared to normal tech tree prices.

If you don't like the game anymore feel free to uninstall. This is supposed to be entertainment after all and it's pretty pointless if you aren't enjoying yourself.

BarbierDeTvils #26 Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 44751 battles
  • [7CIE]
Hello

1/ happy to can obtain T95 Chieftain (collector point of view)

2/ furious to see how much I spent to not obtain it in your unfair fair
next fair, I will let you put in your fair where you want..... trash can for example to stay polite ..... but without my money

3/ too complicated event, with too complicated mechanism. Think you closed foreign languages forums and if we need more explanation than publication in game, we must traduce and try to understand in alien language. Without this service, make simple.

4/ like each time, when you aren’t a no life man, you can’t succeed without pay at the end.... no pb you are a company... I just will see if it is the « normal » price of a premium tank or if playing event will permit really to make cheaper this tank than in a normal sell in store.....
.... I remember like all people your reverses auctions with base prices x10 versus a « normal » price......

Let’s see !

Amicalement

BarbierDeTVils

Topic sur la rentabilité des Chars : http://forum.wotblit...alisee/#topmost (les tableaux de résultats sont dans le 3eme post du topic en page 1)

VictorX_gunner #27 Posted 04 April 2018 - 12:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29681 battles
  • [OPT8]

View PostMaXSty1er, on 03 April 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

1) Yes, 1000XP for each of 6 series will be enough.

2) To play "penalty" you should pass 2 additional stages for Trophies, so you need to play battles and finish missions to earn Trophies first. (did you mean that?)

I hope will not be like Spring Manuevers to ger only 30 battles and after bye wished tank 

I wanna "Helsing H0 and T6 Dracula" back as event or permanent offer 

Mark_Collins #28 Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18260 battles
  • [GRAVE]

Why do people always whine and complain about these events?

You are given a chance to win a premium tank. Sure, it may not be a very high chance but it is still a chance....

And the actual event is free. Winning is actually skill dependent. My skill level is nowhere near high enough to get this without paying gold. This is not a problem for me, personaly.

If you feel the need to spend on the event (and I inevitably do....) then that is on you, not WG.

They may not be the most customer-orientated of companies but they do frequently provide events to have a bash at. Gotta give them kudos for that at least....

And how can you say no to a tier VIII British premium. No need to trot out that commie rubbish anymore :-p

I say this as someone who started training on the Chieftain before moving to the Challenger so this is purely a PERSONAL opinion.

Feel free to hit me with your anti-WG rants as required .....

Mark :-)

Alea Iacta Est

_ChrispyChris_ #29 Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 36271 battles
  • [AMOK7]
Mark has it right.

Antilles_UTB #30 Posted 04 April 2018 - 03:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37245 battles
  • [UTB]

I‘m one of the few players, that were really lucky and got the Chieftain in the last event.

A tank with a very similar gameplay is the SuperPershing, at least from my (limited) experience.

The gun of the Chieftain has a better aim time, but otherwise it feels more ore less the same.

They have about the same mobilty, although the Chieftain can drive backwards really fast - snap shots! If I‘m not mistaken the Chieftain is a med on PC.

Imo the SuperPershing has the way better armour profile and last but not least the Super Pershing is the superior credit grinder.

It‘s a tank for collectors (like me —> pls don’t tell my wife) or e.g.  brits like Sk8, who really want to habe the tank, because it‘s British.

If you want to buy a premium tank, it‘s probably a better idea to buy the Super Pershing.

Just my 5 cents.

Good luck to all of you

-A-

McLintoch #31 Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:28 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10340 battles
  • [WPS]

I have a question about earning emblems.

The news article says that no extra emblems are earned for premium account, first victory or boosters.

In ratings battles, is the tier-based bonus to xp earned for a victory (+10% for tier VII, +15% for tier VIII, etc. - the number added in green text to xp on the main results screen), also added to emblems earned? (Assuming, of course, that the battle in question is the best in the series of 5.)

Any answers would be appreciated.

Titus_Scato #32 Posted 04 April 2018 - 09:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36315 battles
  • [1RTR]

Off-topic...

...but about the Super Pershing... and about the difference between Bundles and Offers.

The E-25 #1 is available in the Bundles tab at the moment.  I already have the E-25, but if I wanted the #1 legendary camo, I could buy the E-25 bundle, and I would get 7,300 gold back in compensation for already having the tank.  Which I could use to buy myself another premium tank, like the FCM 50t, for instance.  That’s all great!

However...

... the Super Pershing is available in the Offers tab at the moment, for 9,000 gold, with a nice new ‘Predatory’ legendary camo that I would really like to have, plus a garage slot and 7 days of premium account.  But I already have the Super Pershing tank.  Now, if I buy the Predatory Super Pershing offer, would I get 7,200 gold back in compensation for already having the tank?  No, I would not.  I would get 2,880,000 credits instead - which I don’t want!  I can’t buy another premium tank with credits... or anything else from the Store for that matter.

Why won’t WG give gold in compensation for already-owned premium tanks for an Offer, when they will for a Bundle?

Not happy.  I’m not paying 9,000 gold for a camo, a garage slot, and 7 days of premium account.  The 2,880,000 credits are worthless to me, I already have 25,000,000 credits.

Edited by Titus_Scato, 05 April 2018 - 01:04 AM.

donster74 #33 Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18653 battles
  • [BRAT]

What happens if you’re not in any league at the end! Say you’ve never bothered with rating battles, theres no gold or silver cup. What happens than?? 

Kozamonku #34 Posted 05 April 2018 - 12:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21170 battles
  • [-GNA-]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 04 April 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

Off-topic...

...but about the Super Pershing... and about the difference between Bundles and Offers.

The E-25 #1 is available in the Bundles tab at the moment.  I already have the E-25, but if I wanted the #1 legendary camo, I could buy the E-25 bundle, and I would get 7,300 gold back in compensation for already having the tank.  Which I could use to buy myself another premium tank, like the FCM 50t, for instance.  That’s all great!

However...

... the Super Pershing is available in the Offers tab at the moment, for 9,000 gold, with a nice new ‘Predatory’ legendary camo that I would really like to have, plus a garage slot and 7 days of premium account.  But I already have the Super Pershing tank.  Now, if I buy the Predatory Super Pershing offer, would I get 7,200 gold back in compensation for already having the tank?  No, I would not.  I would get 2,880,000 credits instead - which I don’t want!  I can’t buy another premium tank with credits... or anything else from the Store for that matter.

Why won’t WG give gold in compensation for already-owned premium tanks for an Offer, when they will for a Bundle?

Not happy.  I’m not paying 9,000 gold for a camo, a garage slot, and 7 days of premium account.  The 2,880,000 credits are worthless to me, I already have 25,000,000 credits.

I don't understand you right, i mean u don't have to buy the Pershing bundle in shop for get the camo if u already have it as Pershing camo is still available to buy, and this is the same for E-25 u can just buy his camo without have to buy the bundle in offers. 

Edited by YoloCZE, 05 April 2018 - 12:37 PM.

MaXSty1er #35 Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 390 battles
  • [WG]

View PostBarbierDeTvils, on 04 April 2018 - 10:31 AM, said:

Hello

3/ too complicated event, with too complicated mechanism. Think you closed foreign languages forums and if we need more explanation than publication in game, we must traduce and try to understand in alien language. Without this service, make simple.

Let’s see !

Hi, we try do make events different. Yes, sometimes they are not simple, but I think the diversity in events is good.

View PostVictorX_gunner, on 04 April 2018 - 02:29 PM, said:

I hope will not be like Spring Manuevers to ger only 30 battles and after bye wished tank 

No, here is another rules. Open stages step by step.

View Postdonster74, on 05 April 2018 - 02:14 AM, said:

What happens if you’re not in any league at the end! Say you’ve never bothered with rating battles, theres no gold or silver cup. What happens than?? 

So you can play normal battles or try to play rating. You are able to earn Trophies and Emblems in any type of battles.

killerkiller777 #36 Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 28735 battles
  • [TNG]
@Max - can you tell us how many Trophies do you need in order to activate Projectile stage? Thank you

Remove Timers - Remove or Improve Spare Parts

MaXSty1er #37 Posted 05 April 2018 - 02:47 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 390 battles
  • [WG]

View Postkillerkiller777, on 05 April 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Depends on Projectile stage. For the first it's 250 Trophies, 450 more for the first "penalty" stage

Titus_Scato #38 Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36315 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostYoloCZE, on 05 April 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

I don't understand you right, i mean u don't have to buy the Pershing bundle in shop for get the camo if u already have it as Pershing camo is still available to buy, and this is the same for E-25 u can just buy his camo without have to buy the bundle in offers. 

Thanks for this, the Super Pershing legendary camo wasn’t mentioned in the list of tanks getting them permanently available in game, so I didn’t know from the news item that it was included.  :great:

killerkiller777 #39 Posted 05 April 2018 - 03:49 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 28735 battles
  • [TNG]

View PostMaXSty1er, on 05 April 2018 - 02:47 PM, said:

Depends on Projectile stage. For the first it's 250 Trophies, 450 more for the first "penalty" stage

Thank you for the info. And for all Projectile stages?

Remove Timers - Remove or Improve Spare Parts

KodekPL #40 Posted 06 April 2018 - 10:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1500 battles
  • [NCDK]

WHO THE HELL IS DESIGNING THESE EVENTS?

That person should either be fired right away or put in charge of the company for making complete ripoff scum.

Why is this even possible to be touched by V-VI-VII tiers? This is impossible to finish for anybody that can't have extra from the league rank.

Hey, people who like this game, you know what? If you're bad at it, you are not worth participating in the events because you can't complete them without paying real life money.

All of the recent events are an awful waste of time for anybody who is not really good and who does not have VIII-IX-X tier tanks. Are events not supposed to be made to have fun?

I know I won't participate because I know how to count and because recent events were a complete waste of time for me. That's the first thing I did, count.

1. Missions, by doing just missions, on average of 50 emblems per mission, 6 missions a day (if you have time for that), you get enough to finish the main line (which is not enough) in 9 days. You actually need more than that because you need all of the projectiles which sums up to 39950 emblems (WTF). By scoring at least 500 combat exp per battle you get extra 10 emblems, so if let's say you play 20 battles a day and in every one of them you're good enough to get at least 500 combat exp (easy enough, right?) you need to play for 9 hours straight. In 10 days? Doable. Is that fun? No.

If you're not aware, you need to COMPLETE the whole event to actually unlock the tank because each projectile has to be unlocked for you to gain Target Emblems that are required to unlock the tank.

2. Target Emblems, you gain the ability to get them right after you unlock a projectile. You have 5 attempts to gain the most combat exp per battle and the battle in which you gained the most combat exp is used for the conversion. The combat exp is directly converted to Target Emblems (1 EXP = 1 EMBLEM). You have 6 attempts (6 projectiles to unlock) to play 6 really good battles where you need to gain at least 967 combat exp. If you're playing without a high rank league and on a tier that is not at least VIII-IX-X, you might as well give up, unless you really think that getting a 1000 combat exp just like that, randomly, is doable. But is this doable when you're really good, with faith that your whole team won't die, with a high tier tank, and in a high rank league? Yes. Is that fun for anybody else? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I would prefer to press a button that has a 1% chance of receiving this tank than actually get through this hell. Hey, that sounds like the recent event where you had to buy containers with tickets to gamble for one. Brilliant, bring that back. That is somehow better than this. Wow.

tl;dr Spend around 6 days doing missions and good battles for basic emblems. Have 6 attempts to have really good battles where you gain at least 1000 combat exp (not normal exp). This is how you get the Chieftain tank. Not really doable on for low tier players/tanks. Not really fun to do in general. Why are we participating in events that are not fun?

Oh, btw, good job on spending time modeling a new map, duck tanks and implementing new gameplay mechanics for a cheap April Fools event where all you get is premium. What a waste of development time and chance to make an actual fun event.

Edited by KodekPL, 06 April 2018 - 11:03 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users