CHIEFTAIN/T95 DISAPPOINMENT (SOLVED & REFUNDED)

CHIEFTAIN/T95 British Heavy Refund Ticket Disappointment Bad Useless Terrible Blitz Biathlon

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Vasilacky #1 Posted 07 April 2018 - 11:25 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5388 battles
  • [GNEIS]

Hey fellow tankers.

I just got myself Chieftain/T95. I watched a lot of its reviews and gameplay videos. I also have a thing for French and British tanks. So I got that tank when I can. But I am very very very disappointed. I advice no one to spend any gold for it. Thankfully I spend around 2,3k (also heard some people spent more than 10k for it O.o)  gold for it I guess. But believe me the tank isn't even worth to it. A T-34, IS-6 or IS-5 beats it with every aspect. I sent a refund ticket about it which will be rejected I believe, but tried my luck anyway. I paste that ticket for you. Hope I can warn people about it.

See ya on the battlefield ^^

Hello 
I know it is very silly to ask but I can't stand it anymore. I purchased some golds to complete my Blitz Biathlon tasks in order to get Chieftain/T95. I used some but I am very very disappointed. The tank;

# Has no armor, lower tiers can pen without even aiming (no matter angling, shaking, wiggling)

# Has good Rof, but terrible pen for its tier (it's not enough to pen its counterparts frontaly while anything can pen you without any problem), and bad alpha (which means you have to expose yourself in order to do damage, but the problem is the tank has no armor)

# Has no camo (since it's caterigorized as heavy, but actually isn't. It can be spotted easily which leads to fast trip to the garrage)

# It has speed but being a mobile heavy without heavy characteristics isn't helpful, it's not enough to streghten its survivability, can't run away when it is needed

# Has good gun depression and turret armor but it is useless because of the tumor on top of its turret. Before you peak you get hit from the mini turret which is very very soft (even for HE shells). Besides there are not many places to do hull down. Eg. In city maps or if your team or enemies focus on other parts of the map you have to leave your spot, so your gun depression becomes useless.

Actually the list of those problems goes more. I think that tank is hopeless and unreliable even worse than WZ Blaze. And I can't stand it anymore. I want you to remove that tank from my garage and give me back my golds that I spent for it. And I'll also buy some more gold. So I can buy myself a Is-6 or T34 instead. Please accept this I'm above average player (I know the game mechanics very well), I frankly explained my argument to you. I am a supporter of you and will support you as much as I can. But I just feel I didn't deserve that terrible tank after my big expectations and hopes. I feel myself as scammed.

Thank you for your understanding 
Best Regards

Edited by Vasilacky, 08 April 2018 - 05:34 AM.

Pururut #2 Posted 07 April 2018 - 12:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20010 battles
  • [1RTR_]

Sigh... unconcious consumerism everywhere.Like all of the tanks specs are given to you in events info section and it is so obvious that the reward is a useless piece of junk, at least by Wargamings game rules and mechanics.

Wargaming isnt going to refund your purchase as you already have played with it.My advice would be to screenshot the Blitz Biathlon page describing the Chieftain/T95 and file a complaint to Apple under false advertising as Wargaming doesnt say anything about that huge weakspot on Chieftain/T95s turret  and advertise it as a “solid, well armored turret”.

And sorry but god help you if you actually think about spending more money on this game after getting your money stolen by Wargaming.

Edited by Pururut, 07 April 2018 - 12:54 PM.

mrpgilbert #3 Posted 07 April 2018 - 03:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32080 battles
  • [AFK]
Caveat emptor

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

Titus_Scato #4 Posted 07 April 2018 - 06:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37776 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostVasilacky, on 07 April 2018 - 11:25 AM, said:

Hey fellow tankers.

I just got myself Chieftain/T95. I watched a lot of its reviews and gameplay videos. I also have a thing for French and British tanks. So I got that tank when I can. But I am very very very disappointed. I advice no one to spend any gold for it. Thankfully I spend around 2,3k (also heard some people spent more than 10k for it O.o)  gold for it I guess. But believe me the tank isn't even worth to it. A T-34, IS-6 or IS-5 beats it with every aspect. I sent a refund ticket about it which will be rejected I believe, but tried my luck anyway. I paste that ticket for you. Hope I can warn people about it.

See ya on the battlefield ^^

Just out of interest...

...if the tank had been called the 'FV4201/T95 Prototype' would you still have spent gold on it?

And if not, why not?

Edited by Titus_Scato, 07 April 2018 - 06:36 PM.

matko007 #5 Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22802 battles
  • [VINCE]

View PostPururut, on 07 April 2018 - 01:49 PM, said:

Sigh... unconcious consumerism everywhere.Like all of the tanks specs are given to you in events info section and it is so obvious that the reward is a useless piece of junk, at least by Wargamings game rules and mechanics.

Wargaming isnt going to refund your purchase as you already have played with it.My advice would be to screenshot the Blitz Biathlon page describing the Chieftain/T95 and file a complaint to Apple under false advertising as Wargaming doesnt say anything about that huge weakspot on Chieftain/T95s turret  and advertise it as a “solid, well armored turret”.

And sorry but god help you if you actually think about spending more money on this game after getting your money stolen by Wargaming.

Would that thing with Apple actually work?

Pururut #6 Posted 07 April 2018 - 07:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20010 battles
  • [1RTR_]

View Postmatko007, on 07 April 2018 - 10:53 PM, said:

Would that thing with Apple actually work?

I have absolutely no idea.No harm in trying though.

Vasilacky #7 Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:17 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5388 battles
  • [GNEIS]

View PostPururut, on 07 April 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

Hehe since all of us are postmodern subjects, it is normal. We spend money to be happy, anyway. And that is right, there is a really false advertisement. Just watch every Chieftain/T95 reviews, youtubers present the tank as good or very good. But in fact it is even close to be good. They will not refund I know. But I just wanted them to know how I am feeling and warn other people to not spend any gold for it. I am also pretty sure that Wg is going to buff that tank eventually. But even their minor buffs will not make it playable or OK. The tank needs radical changes in order to be competitive among its tier like categorizing it as medium, speed buff, turret change, or removing the tumor, pen buff etc. I don't think these will happen. That is why I feel the tank is hopeless. Thank god I have only spent about 2.3k golds for it. Thank you for your reply and suggestions, it really means a lot.

0z4n3444 #8 Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3475 battles
  • [ULUS_]
Somethings need change. They have to change cuppola tumor and traverse speed. 

Vasilacky #9 Posted 07 April 2018 - 08:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5388 battles
  • [GNEIS]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 07 April 2018 - 09:34 PM, said:

Just out of interest...

...if the tank had been called the 'FV4201/T95 Prototype' would you still have spent gold on it?

And if not, why not?

I'd have spent, yes. As I said, I paid about 2.3k gold for it. Also paid about small amount of golds for T-44-100 too ( even though I didn't need it, cause I have both Type 59 and T54 mod.1). It seemed good deal for me, similar to paying 1.5k gold for is-5 (lol it is at least 3 or 4 times better than Chieftain anyway). But that tank is only good for lowering the W/R and stats :D . On the other hand I assume FV 4201 prototype would be a medium, which would be true a classify at least.

Vasilacky #10 Posted 08 April 2018 - 05:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5388 battles
  • [GNEIS]

Yay!:coin:

My problem is solved. I am really surprised, I thought it'd never happen. But hey!... WG refunded my golds!! So please don't be harsh to WG. :)They do care us. Feel much better now.:great:

Attached Files

• Attached File   refund1.jpg   101.97K

Titus_Scato #11 Posted 08 April 2018 - 09:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37776 battles
  • [1RTR]
Very surprised your ticket worked!  :amazed:  Awesome.

matko007 #12 Posted 10 April 2018 - 03:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 22802 battles
  • [VINCE]
Wow! It actually worked, all I get from them is only some random generated phrase and it doesnt even make sense...

talhaONE #13 Posted 11 April 2018 - 11:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 13424 battles
  • [CZZR]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 07 April 2018 - 08:34 PM, said:

Just out of interest...

And if not, why not?

I would.

Acids_Burn #14 Posted 12 April 2018 - 06:05 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32586 battles
  • [EMRS]
Well... I find the Chieftain to be a good tank. I like it and i do well in it. So probably you just didn't do well in it.
Also id like to mention that the Blaze is a very good tank. Idk why people keep saying it bad.

I do know that the way i express myself to some, if not most, people sound a bit too...aggressive? salty? rude?... but this is the way i speak and the way my thought train rolls...so...yeah...i'm not trying to insult anyone or pick up any fights.

">http://www.blitzstar...u/532956899.png[/img][/url]                    

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users