1,2 and 3 facts (i belive) about Blitz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mu_97123 #1 Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13301 battles
  • [1RTR]

Okay this 3 facts never will be changed in Blitz..

Unicums goes first in many things.

MM will always be reworked.

Hates..

Okay let me explain this..

Unicums.. again.. 

I had these dusts with unicums everytime i hit an battle.. They are so shitty in their tone that i just want to punch them (not everyone but most of them).. i swear if u could shoot your teamt m8 i would hit the shooting button and take a ban..

Unicums never learn..

Like for a day ago or so did i meet an unicum.. placed 3 place.. got an msg saying that i should go to hell and that melody.. 30k battles and over 60% wr.. 

So.. they get mercy and right to throw hates at me? 

I did said "You can go to hell.. your unicum wannabe".. because why should i shut up? 

Okay.. this is an topic who is hot.. but also an thing WG works on is the MM. so creed at that. :)

Ma fav topic.. again.. hates is an daily thing for me these days..again.. 

Also WG who dosen't care.. Just ma usally luck..

No wait! WG takes the bad guys side! 

But now again.. "go to hell your noob".. thank you.. 

i only goes in tier 9 battles with ma E1.. get's hates.. not my fcking fault that i have 17 sec reload at the autoloader.. 

other things:

This hates and lack of toons does me not care.. i am almost stubbling at ma last ban then i am gone from the game.. but i don't care anymore..

My new opinion on this game is:

Bad game..

Need to rework alot.. give the summer 2017 back.. 

also.. I never in this game anymore since the unicums are shitty at me and no toons and ppl who can't read teams and OP tanks and WG who dosen't listen.. 

The fact is they allowing bulling also.. 

PC is cheaper and funnier there u have many different tanks and no tanks is really OP..

Blitz is expensiver than PC.. an tank get's to OP fast.. and lot's more..

Yes i am thinking to end this joke to game..

But it feels like.. since Taipan died i lost everything.. Not even playing Slow man helps.. i tought starting an clan togheter with Vonty would help.. but no..

for me it's like "oh an new event..." after 9 days "oh i was going to.. nvm it had ended.." because doing all these on 10 days.. it's not possible.. ppl at PC react to now.. u guys did put in event that they had to complete at 10 days.. complicated stuff then in my ears..

Sorry but this game starts to looks like an joke and money bringer.. 

ANd when i am tired to getting treated like crap..as i got to be.. then why should i care?

ALso no one seems to miss me so.. again why should i come on then? to go thrue these over and over again? 

soon i will take my bag and leave.. You can't have an single fun anymore.. then it's more fun to sit and read an boring book.. :facepalm:

thx for me..:facepalm:

Edited by Mu_97123, 15 April 2018 - 03:26 PM.

Skullcandy #2 Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19318 battles
  • [1RTR]

Toxic people are a problem in every online game in the world. Unfortunately there will always be a clash of personalities, beliefs and opinions, it can’t be avoided.

However, WG have now given us the option to turn off chat (Settings > Other > Battle Chat). Maybe try this option for a few days and see if it’s better for you? There’s always Discord for co-ordinating with platoon-mates. :) 

Edit: Another tip, stat-wh0res, sociopaths and people with massive egos (as some, but not all, unicums can be) are easily defeated. With silence. What they want from you is a response, they want to know they made you feel belittled or annoyed. You can make them feel belittled or annoyed by simply ignoring and blocking them. :) 

Edited by Skullcandy, 15 April 2018 - 03:27 PM.

Leader of 1RTR. | 1RTR on Discord "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." – Winston Churchill

Peter_Moosey #3 Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 20918 battles
  • [EMRS]

Hello Mu ! :great:

How is your RL going ?

Going to finish your exams with good result ?

About Blitz:  Like Skullcandy says: Disable chat for a while and see if you like it.

Regards,

Peter

Mu_97123 #4 Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 13301 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostPeter_Moosey, on 15 April 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

Hello Mu ! :great:

How is your RL going ?

Going to finish your exams with good result ?

About Blitz:  Like Skullcandy says: Disable chat for a while and see if you like it.

Regards,

Peter

haaiii.

RL?

oh dear.. busy human can u search after.. i have 2 meetings each week and now i am finishing ma internship..

Also alot of planning untill graduation day.. 

i am also going to an meeting for my own sakes.. just getting help since my anger problems have coming back..

I am also going to complete ma truck linces that i did bang out in.. 

And i had ma last exam last monday.. but i never did go on that lesson.. or even that meeting.. i did only sleep 11 hours on 2 days.. so i went home sleeping instead.. :mellow:.

I am feeling i am doing so much that i want to bang my head into an wall..

I am also the meeting human who goes on every meeting we have in my school wich is abit stressful.. also the last month will just go so fast.. 

so i am free from ma internship to get on the meeting that i will keep going at every week in some years i belive.. 

Also my cousin is in prison and lot's of craphappends in my life now..

i think i will go out with good scores tough.

about blitz: if i turn it off i may not see wich way the ppl are going.. and i hate to guess :unsure:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users