• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Mu_97123 #1 Posted 15 April 2018 - 02:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14330 battles
  • [1RTR]

Cl9se this :)

Edited by Mu_97123, 21 April 2018 - 11:05 AM.

Skullcandy #2 Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 22406 battles
  • [1RTR]

Toxic people are a problem in every online game in the world. Unfortunately there will always be a clash of personalities, beliefs and opinions, it can’t be avoided.

However, WG have now given us the option to turn off chat (Settings > Other > Battle Chat). Maybe try this option for a few days and see if it’s better for you? There’s always Discord for co-ordinating with platoon-mates. :) 

Edit: Another tip, stat-wh0res, sociopaths and people with massive egos (as some, but not all, unicums can be) are easily defeated. With silence. What they want from you is a response, they want to know they made you feel belittled or annoyed. You can make them feel belittled or annoyed by simply ignoring and blocking them. :) 

Edited by Skullcandy, 15 April 2018 - 03:27 PM.

Leader of 1RTR. | 1RTR on Discord "Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." – Winston Churchill

Peter_Moosey #3 Posted 15 April 2018 - 03:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23189 battles
  • [EMRS]

Hello Mu ! :great:

How is your RL going ?

Going to finish your exams with good result ?

About Blitz:  Like Skullcandy says: Disable chat for a while and see if you like it.

Regards,

Peter

Mu_97123 #4 Posted 15 April 2018 - 04:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14330 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostPeter_Moosey, on 15 April 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

Hello Mu ! :great:

How is your RL going ?

Going to finish your exams with good result ?

About Blitz:  Like Skullcandy says: Disable chat for a while and see if you like it.

Regards,

Peter

haaiii.

RL?

oh dear.. busy human can u search after.. i have 2 meetings each week and now i am finishing ma internship..

Also alot of planning untill graduation day.. 

i am also going to an meeting for my own sakes.. just getting help since my anger problems have coming back..

I am also going to complete ma truck linces that i did bang out in.. 

And i had ma last exam last monday.. but i never did go on that lesson.. or even that meeting.. i did only sleep 11 hours on 2 days.. so i went home sleeping instead.. :mellow:.

I am feeling i am doing so much that i want to bang my head into an wall..

I am also the meeting human who goes on every meeting we have in my school wich is abit stressful.. also the last month will just go so fast.. 

so i am free from ma internship to get on the meeting that i will keep going at every week in some years i belive.. 

Also my cousin is in prison and lot's of craphappends in my life now..

i think i will go out with good scores tough.

about blitz: if i turn it off i may not see wich way the ppl are going.. and i hate to guess :unsure:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users