April Reserves

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

KodekPL #21 Posted 20 April 2018 - 09:16 AM

Private

• Player
  • 1558 battles
  • [NCDK]
I appreciate you making an event like this. I'm sure I will enjoy it.

Qnubis #22 Posted 20 April 2018 - 11:12 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5559 battles
  • [STAR]

It's not for free though, you still have to do missions and log-in daily. :P

Seriously though, it's impossible for them to do events if everyone that bought that tank complains about it being offered for "free". They can't waste resources to make new tanks only for events all the time like the Helsing or Dracula. You will have to accept that they will be offered in events or we will never have worthwhile events. The compensation could be higher, I agree. But not letting WG offer events with purchasable tanks would make the game worse for the majority of players. And then we would have the same people complain that all events suck and only offer useless credits and boosters all the time and never a tank.

Thanks for the event, WG!

Edited by Qnubis, 20 April 2018 - 11:13 AM.

Chairman_merpug #23 Posted 20 April 2018 - 04:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41492 battles
  • [AFK]
As a skint person, the chance to win this for nowt is rather nice. No need to obsess, either, I think.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

BULLETPROOF13 #24 Posted 20 April 2018 - 05:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 55543 battles
  • [1234M]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 18 April 2018 - 12:23 PM, said:

Is kv220 OP or UP?  I don’t remember seeing a single one in my 1000’s of battles including tier v tanks?

It will probably need to you play 23 hours a day solid to get the tank for free :)

Either way we’ll get the usual mix of gold noobs in it which are there to be clubbed or seal-clubbers but generally there’s very few of the latter, in your case if you’ve had it 3 years take it out for a spin and you will probably ace it as the noobs try and kill it as they expect them to be easy meat and you will have a lot of fun ruining people’s days ;)

​Nope,this time WG will show us the ,,good,, face,will get this ,,wonderfull,, tier 3 td pretty easy...they grab the big money from high tier  events, when  the maniacs tank colectors spread money without blinking.This event is just dust in the eyes...i mean,c'mon they are the masters of ,,balance,, :after x events where they squezze the last posibble penny,they make an affordable event(lol,tier 3 prize)...what the hell,very balanced indeed.Now we are cool!

P.S.   :no more money from meeee!!!!!

Skuaa #25 Posted 20 April 2018 - 06:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6946 battles
  • [ST1NG]

View PostJoyV, on 18 April 2018 - 12:06 PM, said:

Ok WG you made me hate you...

Ibought SU-76I in 2017 for about €15.

It was later sold twice for a lower price. The lower tiers were ruined.

At least i was happy i got the ice claw camo as a distinct feature. But then it was made available for gold.

And now it is available for free..... 

- The lower tiers will be ruined because every battle has these broken tanks in it.

- I got it for €15 and now you just hand it out for almost nothing. 

I think i will take a break from this stupid game until you guys can come up with a sane idea. Like using unreleased tanks  (T70/57) in these events so you do not dissapoint the owners of the existing tanks.

I bought A32 as well in that bundle with locust and Pz. 38H. It was worth it because it was rare. Now you made me waste my cash and i constantly see A32s running around almost each game. If that happens with SU76I the lower tiers are dead. Sealclubbers gonna like this....

You noob, buy a tier 7 tank for 15, not a tier 3. And if you aren't quite sure about it, just don't buy it.

[-EQU-] Equites

Skuaa #26 Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:33 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6946 battles
  • [ST1NG]

View PostBULLETPROOF13, on 20 April 2018 - 06:50 PM, said:

​Nope,this time WG will show us the ,,good,, face,will get this ,,wonderfull,, tier 3 td pretty easy...they grab the big money from high tier  events, when  the maniacs tank colectors spread money without blinking.This event is just dust in the eyes...i mean,c'mon they are the masters of ,,balance,, :after x events where they squezze the last posibble penny,they make an affordable event(lol,tier 3 prize)...what the hell,very balanced indeed.Now we are cool!

P.S.   :no more money from meeee!!!!!

I'd be glad to hear you are planning to quit the game; like, seriously guys, what do you truly want from wg? I mean, I'm definitely not a wg fan-boy, on the contrary, I try and buy the least possible because I don't like the way they try and squeeze as much money as possible out of us, but please, use your fücking brain, make sensible choices and when needed, give up some rare tanks like those from crates. 

[-EQU-] Equites

Qnubis #27 Posted 21 April 2018 - 11:12 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5559 battles
  • [STAR]
I just noticed, in-game the event only runs for 4 more days, but in the news it says it runs for 10 days and then another 3 (to buy stages I guess). Is that a bug?

The_noble_Prinz #28 Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:35 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7699 battles
  • [NTD01]
A nice relaxing event. Don't need to try hard too much to compete. I'm spamming tier VIII tanks since I dislike playing at tier IX.  

"People will die when they are killed and people will continue to live until they die" 

Survived two years of Blitz.  #IStandWithVic 

RynnivaTykki #29 Posted 22 April 2018 - 07:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 59531 battles
  • [KORPI]

View PostJoyV, on 18 April 2018 - 01:06 PM, said:

- The lower tiers will be ruined because every battle has these broken tanks in it.

They could solve this problem of flooding by limiting any new tanks to one per team (if you want to play it you may have to wait). Especially if the new tank is OP.

And if it indeed is very OP, it should be hit with the nerf hammer.

Otherwise this is a nice little event. Good to have also easier events.

Winston_Smith84 #30 Posted 23 April 2018 - 11:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38446 battles
  • [BRIT6]

Is this the same 'rare' (lol) tank that was sold a few months ago in store? Unbelievable.

Don't bother with the event. The tank will soon come around again in the store. Wg logic.

Warren5 #31 Posted 23 April 2018 - 03:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32765 battles
  • [VG]

View PostBirdistheword15, on 23 April 2018 - 11:15 AM, said:

Is this the same 'rare' (lol) tank that was sold a few months ago in store? Unbelievable.

Don't bother with the event. The tank will soon come around again in the store. Wg logic.

And give WG money when its in store ...... hell no.

Rather grind a free tank

Chairman_merpug #32 Posted 23 April 2018 - 07:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 41492 battles
  • [AFK]
It's a reason to burn some of my credit surplus on crates, at least. Should get it tomorrow.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Qnubis #33 Posted 23 April 2018 - 08:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5559 battles
  • [STAR]
Just unlocked the tank, long reload, pretty meh overall.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users