• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

killerkiller777 #81 Posted 19 August 2018 - 12:13 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34131 battles
  • [TNG]

View PostOberst_Leutnant1, on 18 August 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

My solution for this is: play every tier at least 100 times before able to research another tier. Add 50 battles more for the next tier to play.

When a player has researched tier 3 and he wins a tier 8 from the crates, block this tank for playing  untill this player actually have researched a tier 8 tank.

I subscribe to everything of what you have said. 

About your solution, this has been discussed on other threads and it is not enough to just put a limit on number of battles because this will not make them stop rushing tiers. Instead of a player with 800 battles on tier 10 you will see a player with 2-3000 battles (or whatever is the limit) on tier 10 but with same bad WR and lack of knowledge. I think the solution is to combine number of battles with some milestones like minimum WR per tier, some medals to achieve (and maybe ribbons starting with 5.2) etc etc, something to really force them to learn the game in order to advance to the next level / tier.

Also, as credits is again the main currency in the game, there must be good tutorials about how to use it in order to have your tanks equipped and upgraded (including premium ammo). The same about how to use provisions and consumables. I have seen so many using adrenaline when they are fully loaded, running or doing nothing, not engage into the battle. I am pretty sure that newbies are running their tanks unequipped and not upgraded because of short credits.

Thank you for removing timers and spare parts, now please do the same with Military Honor !

Uzless42 #82 Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7281 battles

View PostOberst_Leutnant1, on 18 August 2018 - 01:35 PM, said:

Oh what a crybabies you all are.  Noob calling isnt about  calling bad  or new players a noob. Even a very well player is called a noob when he makes a mistake in battle.

We all are humans (that means the most are....) and we all make mistakes. And be glad they call you a noob and not cancer kid.

And what is this about sealclubbers…. me 41.000 battles played started a new nation-line. So i do play tier 1 to 10. And frankly there are more morons in tier 9 and 10 than in tier 5 and 6.   So newbies, stop crying if an experience player plays low tier but pay attention on how he playes and learn.

You rookies go up the tiers way to fast. you have no skills at all and useing certain tanks for the wrong purposes.  A light tank that is camping or such…. So don't cry you are calling a noob.  Watch Youttube and learn how to play and stop ruining the games in high tiers because of your incompetance.

And yes, it is a teamplay game so help your team in battle or when you  got killed. And for the newbies, LISTEN to your teamchat.

An experience player cannot win the game with a team of noobs.. He only do a lot of damage. 

Last game i played in tier 8-9 battle and one of my teammates did absolutely nothing No team support,no spotting, not listening to the team and only camping in a Leopard PTA.. Afther battle i saw his stats. He had over 7000 battles played, 39%wr  destruction ratio 0.38 damage ratio 0.41.and his military honor had no stars.

MM sucks.  it is not how many heavy tanks, TD's and meds a team have WG.net.  It is how good a player is and how well experieced he is.

A 39%wR player w/ a battle count of 800 shouldnt play tier 7 to 10. Hell, he shouldnt be in tier 6 also.

My solution for this is: play every tier at least 100 times before able to research another tier. Add 50 battles more for the next tier to play.

When a player has researched tier 3 and he wins a tier 8 from the crates, block this tank for playing  untill this player actually have researched a tier 8 tank.

Another solution would be a tutorial video of every tank you research or buy from WG prior you can play it. Showing the weaknesses and stronginess of this tank and what you should do with it.

I see so many useless players in tier 8 gold tanks and they are ruining the battle due to lack of experience.It frustrates people to lose all the time. Also it is hard to accomplish their missions too due to this fact. And we may not say NOOB?? get real guys you do this to yourselves

Helping te newbies in tier 1-4 by reducing the consumables and provisions is not the solution.  A better tutorial and training videos is.

Uzless42 #83 Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:12 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7281 battles
A lot of "Noobs" turn of chat because as well as being called Noobs, they get abuse,swearing and sexual references about there mothers.
As for the lower teir seal clubbing, players with over half a dozen tier 10 tanks playing in a tier 1 battles and then moaning about the noobs, WTF !!
Don't play low tiers 1,2 & 3 if you hate noobs.
Completely agree with you about advancing too quick. It's a problem, but then if the game allows a new player to buy tier 10 tanks that up to War Gaming to sort that out. Which they could, but don't do. I agree with you about the in game tutorials and restricting tech trees. This could lead to more Noobs buying higher tier tanks with gold.

Oberst_Leutnant1 #84 Posted 23 August 2018 - 10:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 46544 battles
  • [-TSF-]

View PostUzless42, on 19 August 2018 - 11:12 PM, said:

A lot of "Noobs" turn of chat because as well as being called Noobs, they get abuse,swearing and sexual references about there mothers.
As for the lower teir seal clubbing, players with over half a dozen tier 10 tanks playing in a tier 1 battles and then moaning about the noobs, WTF !!
Don't play low tiers 1,2 & 3 if you hate noobs.
Completely agree with you about advancing too quick. It's a problem, but then if the game allows a new player to buy tier 10 tanks that up to War Gaming to sort that out. Which they could, but don't do. I agree with you about the in game tutorials and restricting tech trees. This could lead to more Noobs buying higher tier tanks with gold.

i dont hate noobs in low tiers. There, in tier 1-4 you just know they are noobs.  IN tier 5-10 i expect players know what they are doing qua skills, knowledge of the tanks they uses and teamplay.  

i play low tiers sometimes just because i start some new tank line and because i have many low tier gold tanks which half of themfor me  i never played with.

The most fun tiers for me to play are tier 5, 6, 8 and 9

Uzless42 #85 Posted 24 August 2018 - 08:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7281 battles

View PostOberst_Leutnant1, on 23 August 2018 - 10:36 PM, said:

i dont hate noobs in low tiers. There, in tier 1-4 you just know they are noobs.  IN tier 5-10 i expect players know what they are doing qua skills, knowledge of the tanks they uses and teamplay.  

i play low tiers sometimes just because i start some new tank line and because i have many low tier gold tanks which half of themfor me  i never played with.

The most fun tiers for me to play are tier 5, 6, 8 and 9

SoleTrader #86 Posted 24 August 2018 - 06:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10086 battles
  • [ALBAB]

View PostUzless42, on 23 May 2018 - 08:18 AM, said:

Is there anything more boring & more sad than players typing in chat calling other players noobs. The ultimate sad bore has to be the ones that message you callinb you a noob.

For one thing everyone was a noob at one point. The second thing if noobs are so useless why do these sad people think it's such a great achievement when they take out one in a game ?

Call out the noob callers ?

I've just posted a vid in the replay post, we actually won the battle but I got the "messages"!

Chairman_merpug #87 Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38040 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostSoleTrader, on 24 August 2018 - 06:19 PM, said:

I've just posted a vid in the replay post, we actually won the battle but I got the "messages"!

Yeah, I had a game in the Marder yesterday where some pillock started ranting about reporting me, what an <expletive deleted> I was, yada yada. Messaged him afterwards asking what his problem was, got some more crying and ranting about how I'd done nothing all game. As I'd topped XP and damage by more than a little, I gently suggested he check the results page. Not a chirrup after.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Uzless42 #88 Posted 24 August 2018 - 10:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7281 battles
Yes, they are sad angry fools. Had one player ranting about reporting another player in battle chat. Wanted us all to report him because he didn't come to help him when he got himself isolated. I messaged him after the game and pointed out he won the game alone against 3. He still didn't get it.

DukeA1 #89 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:42 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles
  • [FASTI]

just fake accounts trying to make you part with your cash 

based on the same idea as any anxiety driven plan

anybody that falls for spending money due to anxiety, and doesn't realise they're being sold these anxiety driven ideas they think

average IQ without high IQ friends to tip them

or worse an avergage IQ guy with more avergage IQ, thereby reinforcing how dumb they are, so they're all, just a bit dumber, for the confidence brings, alot of dumb dumbs together, egging themselves on ( least possible formation)

if you're from any other game

you'll be aware that it's normal in a few seconds, any account can be made with any battle count, in old games moderators would just type in in five minutes : 1000k battles, 88% WR and then join in with the normal players. It's just "typing into a field" 1 second job.

WG wants money. And according to our spam in emails, selling anxiety to us ( if you can work out what that is one day), well expect businesses to carry on cashing up anxiety as long as theres 1 born every minute.

shorter: they're trying to make you anxious, so that if you were thick as f***, you'd spend money on your anxiety, when they call you names

Edited by DukeA1, 14 September 2018 - 01:46 AM.

where hope fails - attention to detail prevails! 

Timsinsal #90 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:20 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 25768 battles
  • [TANG]

View PostDukeA1, on 14 September 2018 - 01:42 AM, said:

anybody that falls for spending money due to anxiety, and doesn't realise they're being sold these anxiety driven ideas they think

or worse an avergage IQ guy with more avergage IQ, thereby reinforcing how dumb they are, so they're all, just a bit dumber, for the confidence brings, alot of dumb dumbs together, egging themselves on ( least possible formation)

you'll be aware that it's normal in a few seconds, any account can be made with any battle count, in old games moderators would just type in in five minutes : 1000k battles, 88% WR and then join in with the normal players. It's just "typing into a field" 1 second job.

WG wants money. And according to our spam in emails, selling anxiety to us ( if you can work out what that is one day), well expect businesses to carry on cashing up anxiety as long as theres 1 born every minute.

shorter: they're trying to make you anxious, so that if you were thick as f***, you'd spend money on your anxiety, when they call you names

:confused:

dulbeks #91 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4173 battles
  • [MAR1]

just ignore everyone.

if they message you, block without replying.

99% of the time they are teens who have no clue about the game, after 10000 games they still think going one group is a winning strategy 

"noob jgdpz 4 no help"

then at the end of the game (won or lost) Jgd.PzIV has 4 times their damage

dulbeks #92 Posted 14 September 2018 - 09:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4173 battles
  • [MAR1]

is this satire?

DukeA1 #93 Posted 14 September 2018 - 02:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles
  • [FASTI]

View Postdulbeks, on 14 September 2018 - 09:52 AM, said:

is this satire?

no silly billy

these are my ideas

fix your head on straight,

huh

Edited by DukeA1, 14 September 2018 - 03:05 PM.

Mjr_Eazy #94 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 22460 battles
  • [BT_SV]
No it's wibble...

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

DukeA1 #95 Posted 14 September 2018 - 04:20 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles
  • [FASTI]

whats is this lovely post

it's so true, pure genius

what a lovely person

Edited by DukeA1, 15 September 2018 - 03:35 AM.

Fugit555 #96 Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:18 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 21172 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostBroadsword_, on 26 May 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

Lol

When you begin this game everyone calls you a noob.

When you improve you call everyone else a noob.

When you have nothing left to prove you call no one a noob....

Warmest regards 

Broadsword 

welcome to the layer cake son....

Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

VISIT MY YT CHANNELhttps://www.youtube....2L0jDqH-GsulArQ

steview385 #97 Posted 08 December 2018 - 12:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3875 battles

To be fair, I've been called noob many times. When I first installed the game, I made the mistake many new players make, and moved up the tiers too quickly. I got to teir 7, and got slaughtered in most matches. When I got abuse, I just gave it back. One guy advised me in private chat to learn to play in lower teirs. The difference was, he did it in a nice way. I listened, and stuck to the lower teirs until I got a handle on the game. Maybe if these people were more friendly, noobs would listen. Flip side of this is the genius who abused me this week. He was in a td at teir 4, and decided that he would be commander. He yolo'd, and got deleted quickly. I got a Kolobanov, carried the game, in an a20, yet I was a moron, noob and many other things. He then told me to check stats in blitzstars, as his wr was 50(mine is 49) I did, and he had 90%of battles in teir 4 and below, having played 4000 odd battles. I've played 3000, with most above teir 6. I wonder what his wr would be if he put his big boy pants on. Moral of the story is, you will always meet a******s, but you don't have to be one. If you see a noob, try to advise them. If they don't want to know, then that's their problem

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users