Crash 4.10

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

DumbApe #1 Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:41 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16729 battles
  • [HRG]

So I think the update is pretty good. However since the update last week I am seeing the game crashing me out either at the start or the end of a game.  It seems to when synchronising data at the end of a game or just after 1 click on the battle button.  

The warning that comes up relates to settings being too high for the system, which is unlikely, but even after dropping them down the problem persists.

Anyone else having this issue?

Old dog with new tricks ...  and a few tanks. Still mostly sh*te at this game

Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 29 May 2018 - 12:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19097 battles
  • [BT_SV]

I had it crash out once on my iMac - message was something about settings too high, It’s brand new iMac with top graphics card and extra ram so don’t believe its the h/w...

Left settings alone and not crashed again!  WG bug if u ask me...

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 29 May 2018 - 12:46 AM.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

llo1 #3 Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25339 battles
  • [1RTR]

Not had this specific reason, but have been dumped out when playing, and couldn't synchronise, tried a couple of times and failed, with the final explanation being lack of Internet????

Especially as everything else actually worked!!!

Just WG didn't work, and of course the new recording system didn't record any of it!

Certified member, Save the Littlepard Foundation

Velikiye_Luki #4 Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 17985 battles
  • [1RTR_]
Is your operating system up to date? I had a similar problem on iOS which was solved by an update.

DumbApe #5 Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:28 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 16729 battles
  • [HRG]

Yep, OSX is fine and have done the validation thing on Steam too... I think it is linked in someway to the graphics as when I dial back the setting I have fewer crashes, but today for example I have had 5.  The system is way fast enough and running with 32GB for some processor intensive stuff with work.  I can put up with the odd bounce out, but the next thing that'll happen will be reports of AFK being made when actually the system is causing crashes.  

I am getting responses to the ticket, but it takes time to get answers as support work through the problem. 

Old dog with new tricks ...  and a few tanks. Still mostly sh*te at this game

Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

Also tagged with Crash, 4.10

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users