Update 5.0!

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

reddestroyer3 #121 Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22910 battles
  • [UIRI]

Just look last 90 days, worst t7 heavy tank. It really needs buff.

RibbleStripe #122 Posted 05 July 2018 - 07:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 176 battles

View Postreddestroyer3, on 04 July 2018 - 02:10 PM, said:

Just look last 90 days, worst t7 heavy tank. It really needs buff.

We analyze other data, however it's true - BP needs to be adjusted and we know that. 

mrpgilbert #123 Posted 05 July 2018 - 03:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33352 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 05 July 2018 - 07:36 AM, said:

We analyze other data, however it's true - BP needs to be adjusted and we know that. 

Can you buff me, please? ;)

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

reddestroyer3 #124 Posted 06 July 2018 - 12:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22910 battles
  • [UIRI]

Found one more problem, and its about mm and stock tanks. Why dont you make MM to pair stock tanks with lower tier or same tier but also stock, because when you are in stock tank and you face one tier higher or same tier but full upgraded is problem, they are much stronger and you cant do anything. This maybe doesnt mean to someone who doesnt care about stats, but for us that want to have better stats and join better clans would really matter.

Example: Im on British tier 8 heavy tank and this tank has tier 5 stock engine, t7 stock gun and it pairs you with t9 tank in match, I used free xp to research turret and t8 gun but sill its so slow and cant do that much dmg, gun does on avarage 160 dmg while you face IS tanks with 400 alpha

predator97pl #125 Posted 06 July 2018 - 01:47 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3803 battles
  • [POL4K]
Pajowienco wy na to żeby mais dostał buta do penetracji na AP a i jeszcze kto jest za wprowadzeniem do wot blitz śladów gąsek cofania sie działa pocwystrzale i animacji gąsek?

romsitsa #126 Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38700 battles
  • [VG]

View Postreddestroyer3, on 06 July 2018 - 12:20 PM, said:

Found one more problem, and its about mm and stock tanks. Why dont you make MM to pair stock tanks with lower tier or same tier but also stock, because when you are in stock tank and you face one tier higher or same tier but full upgraded is problem, they are much stronger and you cant do anything. This maybe doesnt mean to someone who doesnt care about stats, but for us that want to have better stats and join better clans would really matter.

Example: Im on British tier 8 heavy tank and this tank has tier 5 stock engine, t7 stock gun and it pairs you with t9 tank in match, I used free xp to research turret and t8 gun but sill its so slow and cant do that much dmg, gun does on avarage 160 dmg while you face IS tanks with 400 alpha

It was worse with -2/+2.

1. don't rush tiers

2. insta upgrade all modules above tier VII

3. use as much consumables, equipment and prammo as possible till you reach 100% crew

A

reddestroyer3 #127 Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22910 battles
  • [UIRI]

View Postromsitsa, on 06 July 2018 - 03:17 PM, said:

It was worse with -2/+2.

1. don't rush tiers

2. insta upgrade all modules above tier VII

3. use as much consumables, equipment and prammo as possible till you reach 100% crew

A

I dont rush tiers.

I dont have money to spend on gold so yea that is problem, if I had gold everything would be fine 

I start with 80% crew (or is it 70% not sure that second option is for), buy all 7 sloths immediately when I buy tank, use camo, 3 consumables and like 40% is prammo.

Edited by reddestroyer3, 06 July 2018 - 02:31 PM.

mrpgilbert #128 Posted 06 July 2018 - 07:29 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33352 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postreddestroyer3, on 06 July 2018 - 02:30 PM, said:

I dont rush tiers.

I dont have money to spend on gold so yea that is problem, if I had gold everything would be fine 

I start with 80% crew (or is it 70% not sure that second option is for), buy all 7 sloths immediately when I buy tank, use camo, 3 consumables and like 40% is prammo.

It's the sloths that cause me problems, too. 

Seriously, though, I can't afford to upgrade everything right off either, so Cent 7/1 is a bit of a bugger. Still works, though, although I screw up more than I should.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

ShutUpAndLetMeCarry #129 Posted 14 July 2018 - 07:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19357 battles
  • [DSK1L]

View Postreddestroyer3, on 04 July 2018 - 11:51 AM, said:

There is huge problem in t7 meta, all t7 heavys are much better then BP.

That is certainly true. However I liked the tank, or more specifically the stock gun, because nothing else is good about it.

The 20km/h top speed on a heavy tank with such mediocre armour is god awful, I once had a situation where my team decided to go around the map, and I ended up being too slow to keep up and got caught by the enemy's heavies. I guess I should be happy because it can reach its max speed.

Armour, ~150mm front with a possibility of upgrading to 160mm. After installing the armour upgrade you gain partial protection against russian heavies and everything around 175mm pen. Everything higher will have no problems going through regardless of angling.

Guns, that's the interesting part of this tank. You can choose between the stock gun's outrageous DPM - 3k with crap pen of 148mm, or meh DPM of ~2100 with kinda ok pen, 171mm. I chose the first option and this is probably the only thing that kept it in my garage. Thanks to the good accuracy I was able to snipe some weakspots on most tanks I couldn't pen, but still - I struggled. 

I guess I could also say about the good turret and 8° depression, which is nice until you realise how hard it is to put this fat man into a hull-down position. (Low turret, very poor mobility)

Overall, I think the tank would be perfectly ok, if:

- max speed got buffed to the standard british 34km/h

- top gun received some more dpm

- frontal armour got 1-1,5 cm more armour

Tanks have armour for a reason, so stop spamming prammo every time you see a red part on an enemy tank!

Titus_Scato #130 Posted 15 July 2018 - 05:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38302 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostShutUpAndLetMeCarry, on 14 July 2018 - 07:19 PM, said:

That is certainly true. However I liked the tank, or more specifically the stock gun, because nothing else is good about it.

You can choose between the stock gun's outrageous DPM - 3k with crap pen of 148mm, or meh DPM of ~2100 with kinda ok pen, 171mm. I chose the first option and this is probably the only thing that kept it in my garage. Thanks to the good accuracy I was able to snipe some weakspots on most tanks I couldn't pen, but still - I struggled. 

I guess I could also say about the good turret and 8° depression, which is nice until you realise how hard it is to put this fat man into a hull-down position. (Low turret, very poor mobility)

Good post.

The Black Prince's stock gun has higher DPM with APCR prammo than the top gun has with AP.  And better penetration of course.  If you have the credits to afford spamming prammo, the stock gun is great fun.  Get into the enemy's face so they can't duck behind cover, and pew-pew them to death.

If you are too credit-poor for that, at least you can research the Black Prince's top gun on the Tier 6 Firefly before driving the Tier 7 Black Prince.

Edited by Titus_Scato, 17 July 2018 - 01:32 PM.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users