• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

Toulgar #21 Posted 08 June 2018 - 06:41 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 34352 battles
  • [T-T-R]
Are you kidding us WG?

You brought this spare part/timer nonsense, without asking us. All the player base objected, you did not even listen! And now you change system, again!

And what about the time we spent on grinding spare parts? Time wasted during timers? Time played without equipment? Golds used to accelerate timers? Pufff, they all gone. And what we get for your pathetic mistake series? 12 credits per spare parts. And an ugly camo if tank has +6 slots opened! Wow man you are generous!!! Keep it to yourself man.

You are not listening, you are blind, you are ignorant, you are corrupt! Next time, listen player base noobs! And learn to give proper compensations when you messed up!

BarbierDeTvils #22 Posted 09 June 2018 - 06:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 48857 battles
  • [7CIE]

I needed 40.000.000 spares parts to equip all my tanks.

We needed a stupid amount of spares parts in little and average tiers in comparative to high tiers.

Stupids timers blocked us to play asap the brand new tank we bought.

We can stay still angry for the conversion rate :
- gold rate is just ridiculous
- we needed 180.000 spares parts (range 2 and 3) + 900.000 credits (first range) to equip a tier 10 tank
- we will need about 900.000 credits (first range) + 2.250.000 crédits (range 2 and 3) so about (= x 12) with a (x 12) conversion rate

- and if we look lower tiers it is cheaper in credits than in spare parts... it is not so bad to wait and convert them in credits 

but one thing is sure : .

WG have caused much anger with 2.8 and 3.8 updates.

I don’t understand why we must do it in two times 5.0 and next to put this new system in game and to convert our stupids spares.

For me, this news is a very awesome news !

I wait for it since this stupid update 3.8.... and perhaps I will be able to equip some tanks with my 244.000.000 useless credits sleeping in my hangar

Edited by BarbierDeTvils, 09 June 2018 - 07:30 AM.

Amicalement

BarbierDeTVils

Topic sur la rentabilité des Chars : http://forum.wotblit...alisee/#topmost (les tableaux de résultats sont dans le 3eme post du topic en page 1)

KoTwA14111985 #23 Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:31 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 39922 battles
  • [WLKP]
I have question about tanks which  has 6 or more unlocked slots and permanent camo, eg. Is-3 Defender, Rudy, Helsing, Warhammer Tanks, Victory, GuP Tanks... - what happen with strong-willed camouflage? Will be a compensation in silver or gold?

Gebiedsbevelvoerder #24 Posted 10 June 2018 - 06:23 AM

Private

• Player
  • 65798 battles
  • [O_T_B]
This really sucks. I've never had a problem with spare parts but am always short on credits. So now it seems that committed players of the game will be disadvantaged in comparison to those who buy gold. Pfft.

Chairman_merpug #25 Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35162 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostGebiedsbevelvoerder, on 10 June 2018 - 06:23 AM, said:

This really sucks. I've never had a problem with spare parts but am always short on credits. So now it seems that committed players of the game will be disadvantaged in comparison to those who buy gold. Pfft.

I don't spend real money and have 63m credits. You're doing something wrong.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

___magnik___ #26 Posted 10 June 2018 - 02:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11465 battles
  • [NUKEM]

Quite interesting to see that when WG finally does something in the right direction - it may not be perfect but at least it's way better than what has happened in the past - the majority of the comments are still negative. I guess the conclusion is that it's mostly those with a negative opinion on a topic that makes their voice heard.

Personally, I think it's great news. The complete package including conversion rates etc is not good, I agree. But the fact that both timers and spare parts will be taken out is just fantastic. I will continue to enjoy all the people writing more or less complicated calculations of what they have lost - we all lose something in every update it seems, but the ones complaining about their gold purchases to speed up timers should be compensated really amuses me the most.

geomal #27 Posted 11 June 2018 - 03:06 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 29220 battles
  • [GRECA]

View Post___magnik___, on 10 June 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

Quite interesting to see that when WG finally does something in the right direction - it may not be perfect but at least it's way better than what has happened in the past - the majority of the comments are still negative. I guess the conclusion is that it's mostly those with a negative opinion on a topic that makes their voice heard.

Personally, I think it's great news. The complete package including conversion rates etc is not good, I agree. But the fact that both timers and spare parts will be taken out is just fantastic. I will continue to enjoy all the people writing more or less complicated calculations of what they have lost - we all lose something in every update it seems, but the ones complaining about their gold purchases to speed up timers should be compensated really amuses me the most.

It is simple, for me is a change of not real importance, plus after so many months of use many have stockpiled spare parts so in v.5.0 they are useless. A change with real importance would be not to see my shells vanish in front of enemy tanks and to have accuracy while in the move. Also of real importance would be to give excess crew experience a use w/o giving money (because we have earned them in gameplay). Also, given the fact that you need 33000 spare parts for line 3 in tier 10 and now you will need 400000 silver does say to me that for the majority of the players that do not have much silver this will become hard to impossible. I wonder who decides how much a spare part worth in silver LOL. 

Anyway, the part of not waiting a month to equip a tank is good. 

Edited by geomal, 11 June 2018 - 03:07 AM.

Chairman_merpug #28 Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35162 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postgeomal, on 11 June 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

It is simple, for me is a change of not real importance, plus after so many months of use many have stockpiled spare parts so in v.5.0 they are useless. A change with real importance would be not to see my shells vanish in front of enemy tanks and to have accuracy while in the move. Also of real importance would be to give excess crew experience a use w/o giving money (because we have earned them in gameplay). Also, given the fact that you need 33000 spare parts for line 3 in tier 10 and now you will need 400000 silver does say to me that for the majority of the players that do not have much silver this will become hard to impossible. I wonder who decides how much a spare part worth in silver LOL. 

Your unused spare parts will turn into silver, at a very good exchange rate. The majority of players don't have much silver because they're not very good. To get more, they need to learn to win more. If they do that, the game will become a lot more enjoyable for all.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

dysmorfofobia #29 Posted 11 June 2018 - 09:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 37656 battles
  • [UFD]

I am asking myself what to do with tanks where it is impossible to mount a camouflage and have 6 open chambers

Titus_Scato #30 Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:28 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39096 battles
  • [1RTR]

Suggestion - 'Plan' buttons:

Was just thinking about the A, B, C, D buttons in Supremacy games.  Maybe that space could be used for different buttons in Encounter battles?

Think about the WG logo that has two curving arrows originating from the bottom and curving around towards the top.  That's like a symbol indicating 'split the team, attack both flanks at once'.

Imagine another symbol with a single arrow curving left and up to the top.  That's saying 'left all'.

Another symbol, single arrow curving right and up to the top.  That's saying 'right all'.

Final symbol, single straight arrow pointing up.  That's saying 'center all'.

(I wish I had artistic skills, if I did I would draw them for you.)

Would these make good buttons to press at the beginning of Encounter games to communicate a plan quickly to the team?

Phoenix_001 #31 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:59 AM

Private

• Player
  • 19225 battles
  • [GR44]

View PostMaXSty1er, on 08 June 2018 - 08:38 AM, said:

Equipment

Read awesome news here

So let's cut to the chase. In Update 5.0:

• Timers for unlocking equipment were removed.
  • From now on, equipment will be unlocked using credits instead of Spare Parts.
  • All Spare Part boosters will be converted into Spare Parts.
  • You will have an opportunity to spend your Spare Parts on some bundles in the in-game Store.
  • In the version coming after Update 5.0, all unused Spare Parts will be converted into credits.
  • All previously unlocked equipment slots will remain.
  • Each vehicle with at least 6 unlocked equipment slots will get the Strong-willed rare camouflage.

The only down side to this update is that a player who can't afford to buy credit and gold bundles will still have to do battle after battle to upgrade their tank and on the other hand buying cash bundles will instantly upgrade their tank and significantly out classing the "poorer" players on the field.

Edited by Phoenix_001, 13 June 2018 - 06:05 AM.

czan1313 #32 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 21918 battles
  • [VTPL]

Players,

what you think about tournaments in the night or late eve?

I play mostly after 10pm, and I never have chance to join on such events.

Do you have idea with whom I should contact?

___magnik___ #33 Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11465 battles
  • [NUKEM]

View Postgeomal, on 11 June 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

I don't really understand your point. Sorry if I'm slow. Again - my comment was pointing out the fact that now when a change is coming that is actually in line with what the community have been asking for since I don't know how long, the comments are still mostly negative.

One of the most common arguments I've seen against the spare parts system is that spare parts takes a lot of time to gather. Another extremely common argument against is the timers. Now both will be taken away. Now you argue that the level of silver needed is to high. You may be right. Personally I have never really had a shortage on silver, but spare parts has been a real pain in the a s s to get in enough quantity for equipping my tanks.

I guess we are all different.

___magnik___ #34 Posted 13 June 2018 - 06:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11465 battles
  • [NUKEM]

View Postczan1313, on 13 June 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

Players,

what you think about tournaments in the night or late eve?

I play mostly after 10pm, and I never have chance to join on such events.

Do you have idea with whom I should contact?

My guess is no one. WG usually don't listen to regular players. Just look at how long it took to rectify the spare parts system. And remember, for that to happen more or less the whole player community needed to go on strike.

VarpusenI #35 Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 18334 battles
  • [C-F]
Solid aim circle option please, current dotted one disappears to background too easily.

Player2998 #36 Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7044 battles
  • [TRROV]

View PostVarpusenI, on 13 June 2018 - 08:29 PM, said:

Solid aim circle option please, current dotted one disappears to background too easily.

This and  

The developers write that also the economy changes. more silver or similar. Credit booster pick up for later. how do you do it?

Angel_Interceptor #37 Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 55027 battles
  • [R1SK]

View Postde_Bunzing, on 08 June 2018 - 09:50 AM, said:

So when is this update?

The current event has Spare Parts as a reward and ends on the 27th June. My guess is soon after that.

Apply to join The Angel Interceptors today... you only have to beat me 1v1 to get in.

matthias123654789 #38 Posted 16 June 2018 - 07:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10896 battles
  • [PRONL]

hello,

I just wonder HOW LONG it takes you to realise that the A-20 and DW2 is bludy OP as HELL (even more than the OBJ 268 4 in real WOT)  and that you should take 1 min to what's happening to you lowtier games. Isn't it strange that all the noobs get statspad by readards that play more than 2K games in those 2 tanks? like seriously I was away for half a year and LOOK WHAT HAPPEND they make clans where you need to have 70+ WNR and ALL of the players are just playing platoon in A-20 or DW2. IS IT SO difficult to see that this is goeing out of hand? get a look JUST 1 to the clan  S-N-F LOOK AT IT!!!! all those people yust playing those 2 tanks why? becouse they know it better then you I suppose that those 2 tanks are tier 10 in tier 4 MM 

FIX IT and remove all battles on evryone's acc in that tank you will see how many guys will cry becouse they cant get that 80 pro winration but only have 55!!

damn why is no one complaining about it becouse they are using it themself

Edited by matthias123654789, 16 June 2018 - 07:01 PM.

Chairman_merpug #39 Posted 16 June 2018 - 10:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35162 battles
  • [AFK]

View Postmatthias123654789, on 16 June 2018 - 07:00 PM, said:

hello,

I just wonder HOW LONG it takes you to realise that the A-20 and DW2 is bludy OP as HELL (even more than the OBJ 268 4 in real WOT)  and that you should take 1 min to what's happening to you lowtier games. Isn't it strange that all the noobs get statspad by readards that play more than 2K games in those 2 tanks? like seriously I was away for half a year and LOOK WHAT HAPPEND they make clans where you need to have 70+ WNR and ALL of the players are just playing platoon in A-20 or DW2. IS IT SO difficult to see that this is goeing out of hand? get a look JUST 1 to the clan  S-N-F LOOK AT IT!!!! all those people yust playing those 2 tanks why? becouse they know it better then you I suppose that those 2 tanks are tier 10 in tier 4 MM 

FIX IT and remove all battles on evryone's acc in that tank you will see how many guys will cry becouse they cant get that 80 pro winration but only have 55!!

damn why is no one complaining about it becouse they are using it themself

Anyone who thinks they have any level of bragging rights because they've statpadded their WR in low tiers to those levels is just a little bit pathetic. It proves nothing. And, once you've climbed a bit higher and got better in those tiers, coming across these guys and taking them by surprise when you roll out a birthday tank is much fun.

Titus_Scato #40 Posted 17 June 2018 - 04:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39096 battles
  • [1RTR]
 The KV-1 should be nerfed (and simplified for newer players) by removing its 57 mm gun, which it never had historically.

The tank is currently OP and should have one weakness.  Removing the 57 mm gun and its extremely high DPM will give it one.

(The 57 mm gun should also be removed from the T-150, for the same reason.)

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users