Player2998 #81 Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6984 battles
  • [TRROV]

good news
The auto aim problem with different shell speeds is known to the developers

in russian forum wrote the developer Zioydd

I read the forums, thanks. The auto aim is being processed. It's unclear if we can do that until the next patch.

thanks to the developers for work and fix auto aim on pc 

mrpgilbert #82 Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33352 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostPlayer2998, on 21 June 2018 - 11:30 AM, said:

good news
The auto aim problem with different shell speeds is known to the developers

in russian forum wrote the developer Zioydd

I read the forums, thanks. The auto aim is being processed. It's unclear if we can do that until the next patch.

thanks to the developers for work and fix auto aim on pc 

I'm on Android

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

edp35 #83 Posted 21 June 2018 - 11:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4206 battles

It isn't exactly a revert back to how it was before spare parts is it.

You used to be able to sell equipment at a % loss which was taken into  account when you sold a tank.  Now when you sell a tank it doesn't sell the equipment(same applied in spare parts I know), so you don't get as many credits back.  So it will take longer for players to save up credits as they progress up tech tree, especially those that don't have premium tanks.

On another note, it would be nice to have the personal access discounts of 5% for new tanks only apply when you purchase the tank, and not lost again when you sell it, already lose 50% of the tank purchase price...

Edited by edp35, 21 June 2018 - 12:01 PM.

MaXSty1er #84 Posted 21 June 2018 - 12:18 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 391 battles
  • [WG]

View PostPlayer2998, on 21 June 2018 - 11:41 AM, said:

Quote from IIo1

llo1 #56
Posted Yesterday, 06:12 AM
Sorry MaXSty1er, the auto aim doesn't work, and aiming is terrible when close to a target!

Auto aim on PC.

Window 10 Steam and Win store version on PC. Auto aim almost always goes into the ground and into the chains. Especially 80 to 120 meters

Autoaim is so useless on PC 

@ MaXSty1er please check it

have found this to Auto aim

http://forum.wotblit...591#entry214591

Hi, guys.

We already discuss your feedback about auto aim. Thank you for reporting

Toulgar #85 Posted 21 June 2018 - 06:42 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 31528 battles
  • [T-T-R]
After update 5.0, missions dried out too. No gold or premium time certificates. Just at the time credits needed more than ever before, the premium time rewards given by missions disappeared as well. Do you consider yourself extremely intelligent WG? Or de we look like morons to you?

Edited by Toulgar, 21 June 2018 - 06:43 PM.

hool_e_gan #86 Posted 21 June 2018 - 08:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7383 battles
  • [50X]

hello maxstyler,

as other players allready mentioned the autoaim is really bad at the moment, 80-90% of the shots allways go into the tracks or close infront of the tank into the ground, also my game is freezing and shutting down when im about to write a message when the Battle is closing, the client just closes down when i press enter right before the battle ends when im about to write something, like GG at the end of a game. Also the matchmaking is pretty frustrating since some weeks, ive got pretty often games, where i got 5-6 TD's in my team, while the enemy team is just fine they are having like 1 td, 2 heavys, 2 mediums and 2 lights. If needed i can put screenshots onto here with like 10-15 games beeing like that. Hopefully you guys can take a look into this.

Greetings,

hool

Ka8armatideus #87 Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 16870 battles
  • [GREED]

View PostMaXSty1er, on 20 June 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

Update!

Special bundles are available! :izmena:

Purchased item can be invoiced with delay. Don't worry if you don't get item immediately.

well it has been an hour and none of the bundles is working (at least for me) 

i only get a vague announcement that the good would be added in time....!

any comments MaxStyller?

cheers

ka8armatideus

UPDATE:

all well, it took about 2 hours for the transaction to go through.

cheers

Edited by Ka8armatideus, 21 June 2018 - 10:27 PM.

MrKuna #88 Posted 22 June 2018 - 12:32 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 3034 battles
  • [SITF]

Sorry for little offtop, but I see we got some new prem tanks on tier VIII. French AMX and German Scorpion.

MacTheTankManiac #89 Posted 22 June 2018 - 10:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 34719 battles
  • [106]

Just started to think about the early days 2014, when beginning this journey with WOT blitz. Lack of credits was everyday issue then when my skills were not good enough, somewhere like 50%. For the new player it was really frustrated situation especially when I decided that buying gold is not my thing, and it still not, only for slots. OK, I improved and credits are not a problem or spareparts before. But thinking new players there might be bigger issues waiting. Do they improve and improve enough, so you dont end up loosing credits until finished and no chance to buy new tanks or other stuff. Some of them buy more and use cash, some of them give up and move away. Also those who bought credits end up same issue later, and there is limit when they say no more. So, I expect that there will be more people leaving the game after while. Before it was experienced ones(fedup abt prob) now its going to be poor players and new beginners. Spareparts or no spareparts, personally I dont care, but going back to old way of managing these is not always the best as well. At least then, we did not have this additional money hungry make u better than others feature there, right(sorry bad memory)? But time will tell how this works...my guess/bet is that WOT will change this one again after they see number of players leaving the game. And yes, some experienced players are coming back, sure...but u should understand the ration as well. How many good, how many medicore or poor we have in this game, who actually make your good stats, right?

Edited by MacTheTankManiac, 22 June 2018 - 11:32 AM.

mrpgilbert #90 Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 33352 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostMacTheTankManiac, on 22 June 2018 - 10:42 AM, said:

Just started to think about the early days 2014, when beginning this journey with WOT blitz. Lack of credits was everyday issue then when my skills were not good enough, somewhere like 50%. For the new player it was really frustrated situation especially when I decided that buying gold is not my thing, and it still not, only for slots. OK, I improved and credits are not a problem or spareparts before. But thinking new players there might be bigger issues waiting. Do they improve and improve enough, so you dont end up loosing credits until finished and no chance to buy new tanks or other stuff. Some of them buy more and use cash, some of them give up and move away. Also those who bought credits end up same issue later, and there is limit when they say no more. So, I expect that there will be more people leaving the game after while. Before it was experienced ones(fedup abt prob) now its going to be poor players and new beginners. Spareparts or no spareparts, personally I dont care, but going back to old way of managing these is not always the best as well. At least then, we did not have this additional money hungry make u better than others feature there, right(sorry bad memory)? But time will tell how this will work...my guess/bet is that WOT will change this one again after they see number of players leaving the game. And yes, some experienced players are coming back, sure...but u should understand the ration as well. How many good, how many medicore or poor we have in this game, who actually make your good stats, right?

All true, but my gut feeling is that people play this game because it's a tank game. All the daily crates and gambling events, boosters and the like, detract from this. Missions too, although they could be repurposed to help player development more. Too many things to do apart from driving around maps making other tanks go boom are a disincentive to continue playing.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it.

Be nice to me..

http://www.blitzstar...r/eu/mrpgilbert

Vedrfoelnir #91 Posted 22 June 2018 - 11:44 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 30162 battles
  • [AFK]

I want the old autoaim system (for mobile devices) back. The new system is not really good :(

Aiming at near and far away targets is not good. Why does the new system always preaim and shoot at the middle of the tank?. I aim for the backwheel and the shot is calculated and preaimed for the middle of the enemy tank. Pretty useless

And thank you for removing the timers! 

It is great to put equipment on all my favourite tanks with credits. One of the best changes!

Edited by Vedrfoelnir, 22 June 2018 - 11:59 AM.

atusH54 #92 Posted 22 June 2018 - 06:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24049 battles
  • [-M8-]
Why does my macbook keep crashing at the end of battles???????

Titus_Scato #93 Posted 23 June 2018 - 12:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 38302 battles
  • [1RTR]

Request:

Please can you add an option in the HUD settings to turn the Attack Marker off?

Thanks.  

Mjr_Eazy #94 Posted 24 June 2018 - 03:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15154 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostatusH54, on 22 June 2018 - 06:02 PM, said:

Why does my macbook keep crashing at the end of battles???????

I’ve been having the same thing on iMac - it’s when I’m typing something at end of game...

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

whatdoUthinkwhoIam #95 Posted 24 June 2018 - 07:55 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12811 battles
  • [OBPD]

Update 5.0

As experienced on the later updates, it's bugged. A comment in the chat at the end of a fight crushes the game. Worse is, the mobile gameplay sucks now really bad. it's only playable with supreme 4G network. 

After winning the cups and getting the new AMX I was disappointed. A new fantasy tank! Remember? Tiger 1 was made slow, because it was a really good tank. The new AMX is just a bigger Dracula. But the game is advertised as WWII tank game.

And by the way, don't call it an update, if it is some GB to download.

Frau_Werwolf #96 Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:29 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 34541 battles
  • [MFG]
Laggy game at the moment, heavily variation of ping, controls do not respond etc... annoying regarding the last step in the event! compensate and give us more time for the england part.

hyenadoggie #97 Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5199 battles
  • [W_HGS]
Why is the ping so variable? Again today like 300 and than studdering.... cant play like this...

LotemY #98 Posted 26 June 2018 - 04:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5345 battles
  • [6___9]
My t54 have 7 models but no camo. My other tank have it

TankTiger_66 #99 Posted 26 June 2018 - 08:04 PM

Private

• Player
  • 4653 battles
  • [KCZ]

Hi WoT Team, 

the update is great, thanks for refurbishing the vineyard map. 

One bug I want to bring to your attention:

I run it on iOS in the latest version on an iPad. 

When finished with a battle I always look up the battle results and praise others etc. But when I press the Home button the sound is there but nothing happens. Just when I press it a second time I get back to the garage - every time! 

Please fix this, it is nerves-wracking

thanks! 

Timsinsal #100 Posted 27 June 2018 - 10:12 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21984 battles
  • [TANG]

View PostTimsinsal, on 21 June 2018 - 12:59 AM, said:

There seems to be an issue with the Strong-willed camo.

I already used it on quite a few tanks... but... in the last few hours it hasn't appeared as an option for tanks where I've just unlocked at least 6 equipment slots.

View PostLotemY, on 26 June 2018 - 04:33 PM, said:

My t54 have 7 models but no camo. My other tank have it

This is still an issue.

I have several tanks with 7 equipment slots open but no option for the Strong-willed camo.

FCM 50t & Panther M10 are two examples for me.

I do have it available for the T-54

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users