MH

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

_CHEETUD_ #1 Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:41 AM

Private

• Player
  • 9505 battles
  • [CS-TB]

Hello. I received 7 complaints for not going to the tournament battle.
Like most of my clan members, even though I was on time. I got him from the system who definitely did not have the right. Not from the player! I hereby ask you to delete these complaints.
These are the only complaints I've ever received and I mind a lot. Especially when I can not. I do not know English so sorry for the translator.
Thank you in advance for the resolution or the answer. my name: svetlik

Travoltavich #2 Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:09 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postsvetlik, on 09 June 2018 - 11:41 AM, said:

Hello. I received 7 complaints for not going to the tournament battle.
Like most of my clan members, even though I was on time. I got him from the system who definitely did not have the right. Not from the player! I hereby ask you to delete these complaints.
These are the only complaints I've ever received and I mind a lot. Especially when I can not. I do not know English so sorry for the translator.
Thank you in advance for the resolution or the answer. my name: svetlik

Hello!
System sends them automatically when you didn't show up in time.
We can't remove them, it's technically impossible.

But they won't cause any penalty.

stevo1100r #3 Posted 09 June 2018 - 09:46 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 61509 battles
  • [RTR]

Ah WG Staff..Hi there is a problem with MH whereby it is being abused regularly with other players giving ‘unsporting conduct’ down votes (leading to an unfair hours ban) for no reason other than revenge voting after losing for not going the way they wanted you to even though it was a bad idea to go that way in the first place,or just because you’re the last player left on the ‘team’ within the top 3 score & other ‘players’ are urging down votes!

I’m not the only player that has been wrongly down voted either & as there are video replays now that can verify that you did absolutely nothing wrong then it’s about time War Gaming started to pay out compensation for not being able to use in-game goods that were paid for in good faith only to be banned for an hour on another players’ (including platoons) say so!

WG have set up this unfair system so they can’t blame it on other players using this revenge weapon loophole of fraudulant voting to get an innocent player banned for an hour!

Regards..

efoster29 #4 Posted 09 June 2018 - 08:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 45216 battles
  • [BKRAP]

I second that

1k4 #5 Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 22369 battles
  • [MIASO]

View Poststevo1100r, on 09 June 2018 - 09:46 AM, said:

Ah WG Staff..Hi there is a problem with MH whereby it is being abused regularly with other players giving ‘unsporting conduct’ down votes (leading to an unfair hours ban) for no reason other than revenge voting after losing for not going the way they wanted you to even though it was a bad idea to go that way in the first place,or just because you’re the last player left on the ‘team’ within the top 3 score & other ‘players’ are urging down votes!

I’m not the only player that has been wrongly down voted either & as there are video replays now that can verify that you did absolutely nothing wrong then it’s about time War Gaming started to pay out compensation for not being able to use in-game goods that were paid for in good faith only to be banned for an hour on another players’ (including platoons) say so!

WG have set up this unfair system so they can’t blame it on other players using this revenge weapon loophole of fraudulant voting to get an innocent player banned for an hour!

Regards..

Completely agree with this.

efoster29 #6 Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:40 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 45216 battles
  • [BKRAP]
I had an example tonight, playing a Ratings Battle on Alpen Stadt in my M41 Bulldog and I was spotting up by the tunnel and took a couple of hits and backed up behind the ridge , then noticed an IS sneaking around so tried to put a shot into him but RNG decided just to damage his tracks he returned fire  and that was the end of me! (wasn't a good mm at least 3 IS's and lots of other big hitters so wasn't going to last long). Not long after the battle received an 'inactivity in battle' vote (not a lot  you can do when you're dead!) and 'unsporting conduct vote' (for what I do not know)!

Rla1962 #7 Posted 11 June 2018 - 07:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 51148 battles
  • [-ATR-]

View Post1k4, on 10 June 2018 - 05:30 AM, said:

Completely agree with this.

faced exactly the same and totally support this. Got 3 thumb downs for « inactivity » just because I went right iso left as asked by 2 of the team. 10 secs after game started, they all decided to report me for inactivity. Result : 1 hour ban. UNfair and disgusting. I report the problem via forum to wot mediator but he did not even take the time to reply. Silly system.

llo1 #8 Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25770 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostTravoltavich, on 09 June 2018 - 09:09 AM, said:

Hello!
System sends them automatically when you didn't show up in time.
We can't remove them, it's technically impossible.

But they won't cause any penalty.

Sodding hell, the rarest of the rare in the forum!

Where did you spring from?

I thought WG staff had abandoned the forum months (Years) ago!

Well, let's start ....... since you have made a comment on the MH, let it be known that it is not fit for purpose, open frequently to abuse by some players, and since you cannot correct false reporting and therefore false penalties....should be removed at the first opportunity!

Now then let's see some constructive responses from WG staff!

Certified member, Save the Littlepard Foundation

ENDSP1EL #9 Posted 11 June 2018 - 05:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 28478 battles
  • [H4PKY]

View Postllo1, on 11 June 2018 - 07:33 PM, said:

Well, let's start ....... since you have made a comment on the MH, let it be known that it is not fit for purpose, open frequently to abuse by some players, and since you cannot correct false reporting and therefore false penalties....should be removed at the first opportunity!

And then you woke up...

V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok ma neváhajte kontaktovať tu na fóre, v hre alebo na Discorde 

In case of any questions do not hesitate to get in touch with me here on the forum, in the game or via the Discord

Travoltavich #10 Posted 12 June 2018 - 07:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postllo1, on 11 June 2018 - 08:33 PM, said:

Hello.
If you try to find e-Sports stuff messages in this branch of the forum you could find... answers almost for every question from players.
As regards military honor - players who got complaints after the tournament won't get any penalties. I answered about tournament penalties because player ask about them in e-Sports branch and I know what to answer him.
Then you started discussion about military honor in general and I don't know what I can tell you about that. If you think the system is unfair and you have suggestions how to make it better - please, write about this in Game Discussion branch and our CMs should answer you. Anyway they gather all information from players, especially if it constructive ideas.
I don't know why you think that we don't answer to players and ask you again - please, look at this branch topics

llo1 #11 Posted 12 June 2018 - 04:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25770 battles
  • [1RTR]

Well, it is simply that Every other branch of the forum has been abandoned by WG, and seeing a "Staff member" actually posting on the announcements diverted my attention and I didn't notice the topic title, but it is still valid!.........and as for military honour!! Again it as I said it is a total failure, and all the worthwhile suggestions that have been made by so many members of the forum, as well as the community contributors, seem to be totally ignored as nothing (not response) seems to have been done!

stevo1100r #12 Posted 12 June 2018 - 05:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 61509 battles
  • [RTR]

I’ve already opened a thread in the ‘game discussion’ regarding ‘military honour’ & it has been ignored by CM’s as well as commenting in other places on the forums,all to be ignored by anyone from WG...& sending in numerous tickets to ‘support’ with supporting video replays to prove the system is being abused!

Nothing has been done despite putting forward some suggestions,I’ve lost 2-3 hours of premium account so far due to fraudulant voting! Sort the un-‘verified’ military honour out or get rid of unsporting conduct,there are video replays now to send in misdemeanours if anyone did do anything to cause a potential unsporting conduct downvote.

Regards.

ps.Suggesting putting it on yet another forum is just passing the buck...MH needs to be sorted out asap.

Mjr_Eazy #13 Posted 12 June 2018 - 10:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 21173 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostTravoltavich, on 12 June 2018 - 07:43 AM, said:

Hello.
If you try to find e-Sports stuff messages in this branch of the forum you could find... answers almost for every question from players.
As regards military honor - players who got complaints after the tournament won't get any penalties. I answered about tournament penalties because player ask about them in e-Sports branch and I know what to answer him.
Then you started discussion about military honor in general and I don't know what I can tell you about that. If you think the system is unfair and you have suggestions how to make it better - please, write about this in Game Discussion branch and our CMs should answer you. Anyway they gather all information from players, especially if it constructive ideas.
I don't know why you think that we don't answer to players and ask you again - please, look at this branch topics

Can you ask one of the other CM’s then to look at the myriad posts about the system being abused, please?  Pretty Please!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Travoltavich #14 Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:26 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

View Postllo1, on 12 June 2018 - 07:24 PM, said:

Well, it is simply that Every other branch of the forum has been abandoned by WG, and seeing a "Staff member" actually posting on the announcements diverted my attention and I didn't notice the topic title, but it is still valid!.........and as for military honour!! Again it as I said it is a total failure, and all the worthwhile suggestions that have been made by so many members of the forum, as well as the community contributors, seem to be totally ignored as nothing (not response) seems to have been done!

Hello again.
I understand you.
We are gathering now all information about this and we definitely will do something with that. However, it is not a simple case. Somehow, we need to punish players who deserve this, do you agree? And somehow, we need to evade situations like those that you describe. Seems like it's difficult. But anyway, it will be changed or removed.

Mjr_Eazy #15 Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:52 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 21173 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostTravoltavich, on 13 June 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

Hello again.
I understand you.
We are gathering now all information about this and we definitely will do something with that. However, it is not a simple case. Somehow, we need to punish players who deserve this, do you agree? And somehow, we need to evade situations like those that you describe. Seems like it's difficult. But anyway, it will be changed or removed.

Thanks for replying, I think we all agree we need a way to punish the players who post offensive stuff, deliberately block etc but at present it seems the system is broken and is being gamed especially by platoons, personally I don’t have an issue with the tournament one, my clan haven’t played tourneys yet as we cant guarantee getting a team, if others enter and are no shows a down-vote is fair enough.  It’s the getting down-votes where they are unjustified and then applying a ban that annoys people.  I think that the current system would be fine if you had an appeals process, ie if you thought downvote was unjustified you could provide replay as proof and if correct downvotes and ban would be removed.  Plus if you had premium time and got an unjustified ban you got your premium time back.  This, it’s verified, it’s automatic, we can’t do anything non-sense is what really irks!

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 13 June 2018 - 08:53 AM.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Player2998 #16 Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7044 battles
  • [TRROV]

Just a few ideas for WG to make this feature better and keep honest players honest:

Provocative communication - If player does not chat during entire battle someone cannot rate provocative communication against him

Inactivity - If player deals X amount of damage during battle or fires less that X amount of shots and bounced

this cannot be rated against him

Unsporting Conduct give him a other name !    New name blockers and pusher

so player understand that is for the blockers and pushers who actively(not accidentaly,note that) try to block and push their teammates into uneasy situations which will result in high damage taken or death in most cases.  - If player is top 3 in damage dealt or fires less that X amount of shots and bounced   this cannot be rated against him

These are not perfect I know but I just thought a few of these up on the fly as a way to improve the system.  I am sure WG can look into this a bit deeper and create an algorithm that cross checks information during the voting process or after (removing bogus votes at a later time.)  

Player2998 #17 Posted 13 June 2018 - 12:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7044 battles
  • [TRROV]

Beitrag anzeigenTravoltaawitsch, am 13. Juni 2018 - 08:26, sagte:

Hallo wieder.
Ich verstehe dich.
Wir sammeln jetzt alle Informationen darüber und wir werden definitiv etwas damit machen. Es ist jedoch kein einfacher Fall. Irgendwie müssen wir Spieler bestrafen, die das verdienen, stimmst du zu? Und irgendwie müssen wir Situationen wie die, die du beschreibst, umgehen. Es scheint, als wäre es schwierig. Aber trotzdem wird es geändert oder entfernt.

Somehow we have to punish players who deserve that, do you agree?

No, I do not agree with everyone. punish players for serious crimes like AFK, inactivity, to block and push their teammates in troubled situations.

in German there is a saying "Give a German a uniform (military, firefighter or postman) he feels just like God.

and you give the player a uniform called MH Military Honor or Ingame Chat "Report Player x, please Report"

We need to challenge and encourage the player to learn the game.Give a better tutorial( Player learn teamwork, Hulldown ...) Have fun in the game, learn to loose. see the good things like a good fight, funny moments or something.

and change player reward for traveling in combat without consumables like repair kit, ammo and so on.

They give more silver without consumables

punish the player for the harmful behavior.

Do not reward the player for that

Edited by Player2998, 13 June 2018 - 12:54 PM.

llo1 #18 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25770 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostTravoltavich, on 13 June 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

Hello again.
I understand you.

The first thing you need to do is remove the ability of toons to vote for each other, and also therefore to stop toons downvoting anyone else, unless there is a 3rd player who also downvotes.

Instant punishments, and allowing proven appeals is the next thing.

These amongst others have been reported and suggested since the start of MH.....and totally ignored by WG ever since!

Player2998 #19 Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7044 battles
  • [TRROV]

@Travoltawitsch

something else important! MH and penalties. It must not be that I will be punished as a paying player. I pay for the game so I love it and like to play. But hours of bans or days should only be for AFK and serious crimes.

Bounce or bad gameplay( in a RANDOM Battle) must not be punished for paying customers or something else.

New game mode for 54% player entry!

Make a 54% to 100% player game mode for Pros. Tier 9 to 10 and all unicum player are very happy.

In no MMO or Multiplayer is a player who gets paid, punished so severely. yes it's free game, but you live on our money. find a system in which good team game is rewarded, so that the players improve. and RNG is too big.

Do not punish paying customers with MH or Lucky Crates.

Edited by Player2998, 13 June 2018 - 08:34 PM.

stevo1100r #20 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:44 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 61509 battles
  • [RTR]

Travoltavich,thank you for taking the time to look into this,it’s about time someone from War Gaming took note of what us players & community have been commenting on & unhappy about for quite a few months...

With video replays working well I think if anyone felt that another player had been unsporting towards them then they can send in a video replay to support & the offending player can then be fairly punished,so unsporting conduct in my opinion can be removed so as not to cause any more innocent players to be unfairly banned for an hour.

I don’t agree with the platoon plus a 3rd vote because I’ve been in battles where other players have been urging everyone to downvote another player after they’ve obviously died as they like someone else to blame other than themselves!

Inactivity votes,I’ve received them but was active so sometimes even they’re revenge votes for not being a sheep etc.These votes or ban from them  (if you get a ban from enough of them) should be appealable so if unsporting conduct is removed then inactivity votes can then not be fraudulantly abused!

Same with provocative communication also.

Regards..

Also tagged with MH

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users