MH

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Travoltavich #21 Posted 15 June 2018 - 02:43 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 0 battles

Thank you all for the replies!
I will share your suggestions with our Game Designers, I think this will help them to make this part of the game more comfortable for you. 

llo1 #22 Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 25743 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostTravoltavich, on 15 June 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

Thank you all for the replies!
I will share your suggestions with our Game Designers, I think this will help them to make this part of the game more comfortable for you. 

Thanks Travoltavich, I look forward to the improved game when WG implements the suggestions.

Certified member, Save the Littlepard Foundation

Tankie_McTank_Face #23 Posted 19 June 2018 - 10:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 15544 battles

I agree.  The reporting system is being abused, particularly where platoons duplicate complaints.  I have also had this occur using my OBJ TD.  Decent high score (2nd in final rankings), couple of good kills. Game won.  I was in a good firing position with a good sight of a tough tank and popping away doing damage.  Because I wouldn't move,  a player reported me for inaction as did their platoon-mate.  I know this because he took great delight in messaging me to tell me.  He obviously didn't refer to either of them being knocked out early on with pretty poor scores.

The reporting system is not - what's the phrase? - "Fit For Purpose".  It is penalising fair players through spiteful behaviour on the part of others.  

It needs changing.

ENDSP1EL #24 Posted 19 June 2018 - 02:20 PM

Senior Sergeant

• 28471 battles
  • [H4PKY]

View PostTankie_McTank_Face, on 19 June 2018 - 12:19 PM, said:

I was in a good firing position with a good sight of a tough tank and popping away doing damage.  Because I wouldn't move,  a player reported me for inaction as did their platoon-mate.  I know this because he took great delight in messaging me to tell me.  He obviously didn't refer to either of them being knocked out early on with pretty poor scores.

The reporting system is not - what's the phrase? - "Fit For Purpose".  It is penalising fair players through spiteful behaviour on the part of others.  

It needs changing.

With nearly 500 battles in your "Object TD" and average damage of 1,2k with 39WR, I'd not discuss such a thing here.

V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok ma neváhajte kontaktovať tu na fóre, v hre alebo na Discorde 

In case of any questions do not hesitate to get in touch with me here on the forum, in the game or via the Discord

Player2998 #25 Posted 21 June 2018 - 01:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7044 battles
  • [TRROV]

View Postmatko007, on 19 June 2018 - 02:20 PM, said:

With nearly 500 battles in your "Object TD" and average damage of 1,2k with 39WR, I'd not discuss such a thing here.

Contribute something to the topic. I think you just wanted to tell the world about your great winrate. Why are you breaking the forum with nonsense, attacking other players. It's a game, it's supposed to make you happy.

ENDSP1EL #26 Posted 21 June 2018 - 09:14 AM

Senior Sergeant

• 28471 battles
  • [H4PKY]

View PostPlayer2998, on 21 June 2018 - 03:14 AM, said:

Contribute something to the topic. I think you just wanted to tell the world about your great winrate. Why are you breaking the forum with nonsense, attacking other players. It's a game, it's supposed to make you happy.

You are clearly new here but that doesn't matter as I've already attacked you by this sentence. To the point now, does someone with 39 make you happy when he's your teammate? How you contributed to the topic by telling me I "attacked" him? What does my point has to do with my WR?

V prípade akýchkoľvek otázok ma neváhajte kontaktovať tu na fóre, v hre alebo na Discorde 

In case of any questions do not hesitate to get in touch with me here on the forum, in the game or via the Discord

Player2998 #27 Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:37 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7044 battles
  • [TRROV]

View Postmatko007, on 21 June 2018 - 09:14 AM, said:

You are clearly new here but that doesn't matter as I've already attacked you by this sentence. To the point now, does someone with 39 make you happy when he's your teammate? How you contributed to the topic by telling me I "attacked" him? What does my point has to do with my WR?

I do not care if someone is 39 or 67 unicum. If you are not a good player, it is not possible to carry a game. the bad player really depends on teamwork in a random game. A good player like you can lead the game to victory in the end. If the team did enough damage before.
I read a lot about the game, youtube of good players, learn the armor weak spots, but never become a good player. A good team player I can achieve that

@matko007

I did not want to offend you,
i acknowledge your good performance in the game.

and your question contributed to the topic. read the topic what i write to MH abuse.

Edited by Player2998, 21 June 2018 - 10:42 AM.

ENDSP1EL #28 Posted 21 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

Senior Sergeant

• 28471 battles
  • [H4PKY]

View PostPlayer2998, on 21 June 2018 - 12:37 PM, said:

I do not care if someone is 39 or 67 unicum. If you are not a good player, it is not possible to carry a game. the bad player really depends on teamwork in a random game. A good player like you can lead the game to victory in the end. If the team did enough damage before.
I read a lot about the game, youtube of good players, learn the armor weak spots, but never become a good player. A good team player I can achieve that

@matko007

I did not want to offend you,
i acknowledge your good performance in the game.

I'm not offended, that's the point. The only thing I wanted to point out is his ability to perform good in a tank, especially that Obj. When he has 39WR it's not clearly fault of MH, I mean, I think he deserves it with such a performance

gradbbq #29 Posted 26 June 2018 - 01:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14040 battles
  • [YWS]

Fed up with logging in to the game after a few days not playing only to find my military honour has been lowered for no reason..... it appears I am having complaints from mysterious individuals that don’t understand the principals of certain tanks and their function.

this needs sorting out. Perhaps before the honour is changed the positive comments should be checked and it would give a clearer picture of what is happening. 

I don’t abuse people yet I see constant bad language and inappropriate behaviour over the message system ....perhaps a little more attention to the mindless idiots who abuse people by the WOT staff would clean up this behaviour. 

VonPottypoop #30 Posted 26 June 2018 - 09:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16907 battles
  • [FTC-1]

MH is abused constantly but unless you are a super troll it doesn’t affect the game one bit. There is malice out there but you can find that anywhere any day, that’s life. Just look at all the positives to negatives. I have like 3000 up votes and 4 for abuse and 4 for inactivity, we even know which clans did this with the abuse as they platoon and have an habit of downvoting our clan. Inactivity! So what we all have a lot of bad days at some point!

what I have noticed though is a large number of clans with CZ in the names (and that’s a lot of clans) throwing salt constantly and appear to me to be the biggest after game abusers too. Also there is also a lot of 30k plus players who think it’s their game and forget that it’s a mobile game with kids on that bully players an awful lot.

on our Discord server we have a “Show us your abuse section” on there things from the usual sexual exploitation of your mother right through to death threats containing stuff like “ I have your IP address and I am going to burn your house down with your family in it!”!  

To be honest military honour is nothing until Wargaming sort this out. What do people get for things like this if you send a ticket and screen shot? 4 day Speech ban! 

Edited by VonPottypoop, 27 June 2018 - 05:40 AM.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

Also tagged with MH

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users