• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

stubbo66 #121 Posted Yesterday, 11:50 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 58132 battles
  • [49DIV]

View Poststubbo66, on 17 June 2018 - 07:43 PM, said:

Well that escalated quickly. The Japanese stage will take 17,300 pins to obtain the tank and attachment, just about double the French phase.

Now I can manage this, but again, i’m Using my STB-1, the event camo and premium time so i’m Getting 220-270 pins per win, or about 90 on a loss.

Even running at around a 60% + winrate, that will still take around 80+ battles. For the average 50%er with a regular tank and no camo or premium, you’ll easily need to double that and then some. Very hard work indeed.

I suspect the German and English phases are going to be almost unattainable without gold (even for me), especially as the English phase is going to be played mid week (I think Germany will be Thursday to Saturday, England the next Monday to Wednesday).

I thought I’d try it in rated battles, but there was hardly anyone playing them so stuck with regular games instead.

Get your hands in your pockets, you will undoubtedly need gold to finish this event again (if you want the tank and the attachment). But the tank alone is still looking achievable.

OK, so again, for those looking to get the tank and the attachment you will need to collect 25,480 pins on the German stage.

For those with a premium account, using the event camo on their German tank, assuming you get 220 pins on a win, and 50 on a loss with a 60% win rate, this should take .... wait for it .... 167 battles to complete (yes, you read that right).

Now I know I can play quite a bit, but I don’t think even I could rack up that many games in two working days. Think I’ll just go out and watch a film instead.

If they keep this model up, then the last England stage will need close to 200 games in 2 days.

Most events have at least some level of achievable its, but this stretches the limits.

Gold it is then for those wanting to finish the tank or the attachment (or both)

OLD_AND_RUSTY #122 Posted Yesterday, 11:52 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4903 battles
  • [-MYR-]

Its for the no-lifers 

Denii #123 Posted Yesterday, 01:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 22903 battles
  • [GR3X]
Or get a tier 8 med for many games and some gold.

jonty_2014 #124 Posted Yesterday, 02:00 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 54811 battles
  • [EMRS]
Get tank only; play premium tanks only => lots of credits => more equipment.

That’s what I’m doing.

BorgR3mc0 #125 Posted Yesterday, 04:08 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19748 battles
  • [DDNL]
I think I made the right choice by not joining this event.

">http://

JKKpractise #126 Posted Yesterday, 06:42 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 26704 battles
  • [KILLB]

View PostBorgR3mc0, on 20 June 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

I think I made the right choice by not joining this event.

Yes u did.

This is the most unsuccessful event i have seen, Why they made this? Are there someone who can earn a tank with this event - LOL

OLD_AND_RUSTY #127 Posted Yesterday, 06:55 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4903 battles
  • [-MYR-]
Waste of space. Plz delete this bs event.

Mjr_Eazy #128 Posted Yesterday, 06:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14034 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Tank is still just about do-able even for me, although ganna need 3 maybe 4 hours each day, forget the attachment just worthless fluff anyway, but fully expect England stage to be unachievable without 10-12 hours over 2 days :(

Even though I can usually get a few hours in after 9pm I’m not gonna make it :(

Bad WG! Naughty WG!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Qnubis #129 Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3879 battles
  • [STAR]
This event has been way better than any other T8 Premium event. I hope they continue this style. Play 2 days, relax 1 day. Even the playtime is reasonable for me. I play 3-4 hours a day and so far no trouble fulfilling the event. Today I played 4 hours and made 4500 pins. So only 3300 tomorrow. :D

Edited by Qnubis, Yesterday, 07:01 PM.

Titus_Scato #130 Posted Yesterday, 07:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 37811 battles
  • [1RTR]
One for the holiday kids.

BorgR3mc0 #131 Posted Yesterday, 07:49 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19748 battles
  • [DDNL]
3-4 hours a day? For two days? Dude, I have a job and family that need attention. Maybe when I was still in college I could have put such hours in a game. But not nowadays. I am more happy that have a “best of 10” or “highest dmg”.

">http://

Mjr_Eazy #132 Posted Yesterday, 07:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14034 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostBorgR3mc0, on 20 June 2018 - 07:49 PM, said:

3-4 hours a day? For two days? Dude, I have a job and family that need attention. Maybe when I was still in college I could have put such hours in a game. But not nowadays. I am more happy that have a “best of 10” or “highest dmg”.

Me too, but I have always got by with 5-6 hours kip, so school nights everyone in bed by 9 or 10...

Oh, plus, I can shirk from home 2 or 3 days a week too and have at least 3 or 4 hours a day on conference calls where I can play with sound off ;) and just use the old “the line broke up so I missed that, can you repeat it please?” trick if I need to actually contribute but generally as with most meetings they achieve nothing and are just for preening and showing off or blame-storming...

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

Colmain595 #133 Posted Yesterday, 09:07 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34226 battles
  • [KRH]

So that's the German stage completed for me.  I've been fortunate in that I have been off duty over the whole period but will be back to work over the England stage.  I've only been interested in completing the CDC path, not bothered with the attachment.

As Jonty mentioned in his post, I too have only been smashing the event with my premium time certificates and premium wagons (my Churchill III crew are cream crackered and will gonk well tonight in their basha).

But just like Mjr East mentioned, I too don't think the England phase will be achievable in some way.  The England phase will have some sting in the tale I suspect, plus I'm back on duty which hampers me.  But I'll give it a go.  

The he side effect has been that I've played two premium wagons I never used to think much of, my T 25 and Churchill III.  I now think they are both awesome.  Doing well in them both.  The Churchill III rakes in the credits and pins.  

Mjr_Eazy #134 Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14034 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostColmain595, on 20 June 2018 - 09:07 PM, said:

So that's the German stage completed for me.  I've been fortunate in that I have been off duty over the whole period but will be back to work over the England stage.  I've only been interested in completing the CDC path, not bothered with the attachment.

As Jonty mentioned in his post, I too have only been smashing the event with my premium time certificates and premium wagons (my Churchill III crew are cream crackered and will gonk well tonight in their basha).

But just like Mjr East mentioned, I too don't think the England phase will be achievable in some way.  The England phase will have some sting in the tale I suspect, plus I'm back on duty which hampers me.  But I'll give it a go.  

The he side effect has been that I've played two premium wagons I never used to think much of, my T 25 and Churchill III.  I now think they are both awesome.  Doing well in them both.  The Churchill III rakes in the credits and pins.  

Yeah Churchill III is great for events like this, sk8 tipped me off, he mentions it has enhanced XP in one of his vid’s...

Sounds like you’ve got a proper job to be on duty,  not daft middle management nonsense job like mine, GL with the grind...

petes85 #135 Posted Today, 02:14 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 38933 battles
  • [MNT]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 20 June 2018 - 09:55 PM, said:

Me too, but I have always got by with 5-6 hours kip, so school nights everyone in bed by 9 or 10...

Oh, plus, I can shirk from home 2 or 3 days a week too and have at least 3 or 4 hours a day on conference calls where I can play with sound off ;) and just use the old “the line broke up so I missed that, can you repeat it please?” trick if I need to actually contribute but generally as with most meetings they achieve nothing and are just for preening and showing off or blame-storming...

:D:D screw important information and company conference calls around world. 

DukeA1 #136 Posted Today, 02:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3419 battles
  • [FASTI]

View PostOLD_AND_RUSTY, on 20 June 2018 - 11:52 AM, said:

Its for the no-lifers 

so it's for everybody ? :teethhappy:

>>--------->>>>>  all's well that ends well  <<<<<-----------<<                      ...........................................................                                            

............An argumentative half eaten donut half asleep & down on his luck handed his expert tools for a thanks. That's where we got ours ruled ever since.......

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users