Mods! I think we need to turn over a new leaf tidy things on the forum a little bit!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DukeA1 #1 Posted 13 June 2018 - 10:26 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3499 battles
  • [FASTI]

With plain pointless arguments ( where the plot has been lost)

Just laying around Is causing a 'bad feeling' that will never go away. May cause more losing the plot further begrudging later. ( it's not just banter if it's arguing - arguing either has a point or is just stupid - if it's just stupid theres no reason to retain it)

ALOT OF ARGUMENTS ARENT ABOUT THE GAME

OR EVEN WHOSE RIGHT OR WRONG, OR OFFER ANY SOCIAL VALUE AT ALL

JUST POINTLESS LEADING NOWHERE

• -NO-NEED-

Edited by DukeA1, 14 June 2018 - 01:29 AM.

>>--------->>>>>  all's well that ends well  <<<<<-----------<<                      ...........................................................                                            

............An argumentative half eaten donut half asleep & down on his luck handed his expert tools for a thanks. That's where we got ours ruled ever since.......

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 13 June 2018 - 11:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 14204 battles
  • [BT_SV]

I’m not embarrassed by anything I’ve posted and I’m sure most others aren’t either, if your embarrassed by your posts you can delete them yourself...

Leave mine alone, I don’t need your censorship, jeez fella you do know you are not the baby jesus re-born right?  Happy for you to preach what ever you like but expect replies...

Maybe a top tune to lighten the mood...

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

DukeA1 #3 Posted 14 June 2018 - 01:06 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 3499 battles
  • [FASTI]

you should be ( mostly talking about myself, you make the most mild posts out of all of us i guess, you know i've retracted back almost every topic i've started so far, and will continue to dumb down and retract my ideas, until they're dumb enough not to ring alarms.) ( but not so dumb a nazi would laugh all day reading how dumb we speak. not that dumb. never.)

most of our conversations only prove we're not 'brains' of the operation. or even 'brains' of nonsense. 

and theres plenty of rope is the motto of the mod if there is such a thing here, hand it out, leave it to play, the moderation policy seems - hang yourself with rope enough and we'll just throw you away suddenly. when you've played with the rope long enough. ( silence and rope)

wannabe's practising

wannabe's

when a man with better shoes comes by, we'll look back at this, and say, i wish i had shoes like he's wearing. Old shoes dont count. Cos nobody fixed old shoes anymore. Either. You're what you 'look like' according to todays people. ( marks spencer slippers then? i was born in them kid, treat me like i was, tell me more about life, i wonder how many great men, are dominated by children often because they're judged by what they look like and not their medals.)

the attempt to apply labels without a reason scenario:

i get this 'trying to apply labels' feeling

i always say 'if the label doesn't fit you cant' ( you can try though eh heheheh, labels without a reason - sometimes sticks - with enough people agreeing - despite their eyes and ears - )

( i read your statements - theymade perfect sense - however - we're going to pretend that they dont and agree they dont and theres more of us than there are of you - it happens)

dont be foolish

when great men betray you and theres more of them than of you:

When great men choose to betray you despite they benefit nothing. You always leave 'feeling you won'. They leave feeling they won too, the difference is they're pretentious, you can't just pretend your clever and agree you are. Theres either a point to singling people out. Or none at all. And if it's none at all. You should wonder why you're signing up to ideas that don't fit in any way shape or form. That you didn't think to 'facts check' first.

A promise is a good tether. True to believe in. The tether becomes reliable. Once the tether is properly installed. Control. And tactical planning. They will never know. That you always planned this outcome. We trusted you. And you exploited that fact. All the way to the end.

oh - i notice these - things

to my good friend Mr Easy, *as you seem to have time on your hands, often found around these parts, i hope you'll watch my back for me perhaps, if not for friendship, just because you can, anything i say is gonna be a world of hurt for me, message me so i can wipe it quickly, there will always be days where we say the wrong things, and it helps if we get things wiped quickly without anyone being aware...

Edited by DukeA1, 14 June 2018 - 01:57 AM.

>>--------->>>>>  all's well that ends well  <<<<<-----------<<                      ...........................................................                                            

............An argumentative half eaten donut half asleep & down on his luck handed his expert tools for a thanks. That's where we got ours ruled ever since.......

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users