Jump to content


Noob nobody use

Stop calling al Noobs

  • Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Nitromo_GGE #1 Posted 13 June 2018 - 01:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 12773 battles
  • 63
  • [DDPA]
  • Member since:
    12-22-2016

not the person to say with a win rate of 49,12 sometimes up sometimes down

Whatever i hate that negative S you what i mean and more over that word Noob also the system to praise people ore down vote them is also bad

Both i have already a weak enough that Noob word i not want to hear it i see a Noob word i look statistics even if we win because of player even if player make 2 x more damage he get a downvote

 

The Word Noob i not want to see in the end we are al Noobs

 

Remco

Proud member DOPA



palenveld #2 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:06 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 14683 battles
  • 83
  • [DSK1L]
  • Member since:
    02-22-2016
Anyone here to translate?

_Jodoris_ #3 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:36 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3499 battles
  • 124
  • [V4LUE]
  • Member since:
    09-09-2017

damn dude, you really got offended by the word noob. how pathetic do you have tot be to be offended by a damn word. 

 

 

 

 

 

noob



Tijgerhaai_XIV #4 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:37 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8225 battles
  • 1,559
  • [ALBA]
  • Member since:
    06-08-2016
People should not use the word noob to describe other players.

 


Pandemodium #5 Posted 13 June 2018 - 03:50 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27540 battles
  • 126
  • [ENKLT]
  • Member since:
    01-16-2014
Noob :trollface:

DumbApe #6 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 12677 battles
  • 254
  • [HRG]
  • Member since:
    08-10-2017
I think the lad is just reacting to the juvenile name calling rife in Blitz.  It really is rather silly...

Old dog with new tricks ...  and a few tanks. Still mostly sh*te at this game

Bananas in aures habeo. Non possum te audiunt.

ethanjames_1 #7 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 58765 battles
  • 226
  • [T-T-S]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014
Its part of the game. I still get called Noob regularly in game because I actually use my brain and don't yolo with the other noobs.

Cancracker #8 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:20 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 53443 battles
  • 5,717
  • [COBRA]
  • Member since:
    08-23-2013

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 13 June 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

People should not use the word noob to describe other players.

 

What word would you suggest?

"X 5 weekend, 10 games 9 losses ...
Some seals will be getting sooooo clubbed in the next couple of weeks."
                                                                                                             jonty_2014


LanguishViking #9 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:47 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10489 battles
  • 510
  • [NOR]
  • Member since:
    10-15-2015
my experience I that the guy calling others "n00b" is usually the lowest WR player who contributed least. Don't go abusing your team, but if you must, only do so when you either do most damage, get most kills or get most xp. 


bunnybun123 #10 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:48 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8946 battles
  • 344
  • [FTC-1]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2016

Well I'm called noob on a regular basis, and I don't mind :). It's only frustrating to be called a noob while you do way more to win then the guy who is angry at you, and that happens often.

 

But better noob then other words I have seen already in the chat (and after battle). Sometimes people seem to lose reality while playing a game like this. 



sorjonen73 #11 Posted 13 June 2018 - 04:49 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23187 battles
  • 173
  • Member since:
    12-04-2015
Noobs are Meat my 88mm


0x0defac3d #12 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:17 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 8462 battles
  • 65
  • [CHT]
  • Member since:
    02-18-2013
Get talha in here to decipher this 4th dimension sh!tpost.

jonty_2014 #13 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 54811 battles
  • 4,165
  • [EMRS]
  • Member since:
    09-23-2014

View PostCancracker, on 13 June 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

 

What word would you suggest?

 

 

Dimwit is one of my favourites.

 

Useless in BLOCK CAPITALS too.


 


BorgR3mc0 #14 Posted 13 June 2018 - 05:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19748 battles
  • 250
  • [DDNL]
  • Member since:
    12-29-2014
So some people call you noob. It happens. So did you earn that? Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t.

Maakt niet uit.

">http://
 


Mjr_Eazy #15 Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:27 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14034 battles
  • 2,300
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

Blimey, if you’re offended by noob, you must be a very special delicate wall-flower...

I am a noob and at this rate will be for another 10, maybe 20 k games, sometimes I deserve to be called a noob, often I call myself it in chat after yet another Stupid Death™️, ie Mjr NOOB!  Sometimes I don’t deserve it, and some of those times the noob caller is a bigger noob than the noobee (moi) so I may exchange unpleasantries with them post match :angry: then bonny lad you would be offended ;) 

 


He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy


DukeA1 #16 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:29 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3419 battles
  • 181
  • [FASTI]
  • Member since:
    03-18-2018

your premise is that words have no meaning at all, i think we all prefer words that make us feel good

than to hear the ones that make us feel bad, that unlike your premise, the words we hear, aren't meaningless. not at all.

 

your premise also suggests music has no value, because it too, is just sound, 

 

and appearance meaningless too, because it is just a reflection of light

 

your premise is not the established order of the world, it's your own idea

 

if he models himself to be a welltodo person, he'll live the life of welltodo persons life, the heights of depravity of a 'rough' man he sacrifices, nobody has as much pleasure as a 'rough' man. the same may also apply to a women who models herself on 'rough' women and the advantages of that too. everybody knows you only become 'rough' for the benefits of it, getting away with things, never answering questions. never accountable. every time i find women modelling themselves as a 'rough' women i always think that'll be a good wife, but im not sure it's my head talking. im pretty sure it's not. acting polite is a big sacrifice.

 

each makes their choice, 

 

theres no better life, just different, different sacrifices


Edited by DukeA1, 14 June 2018 - 08:40 AM.

              >>--------->>>>>  all's well that ends well  <<<<<-----------<<                      ...........................................................                                            

............An argumentative half eaten donut half asleep & down on his luck handed his expert tools for a thanks. That's where we got ours ruled ever since.......


bunnybun123 #17 Posted 14 June 2018 - 08:59 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 8946 battles
  • 344
  • [FTC-1]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2016

View PostBorgR3mc0, on 13 June 2018 - 05:51 PM, said:

So some people call you noob. It happens. So did you earn that? Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t.

Maakt niet uit.

 

Oh you're Dutch lol, didn't know that. Aangenaam


_S_H_O_G_U_N_ #18 Posted 14 June 2018 - 09:56 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28470 battles
  • 990
  • [MAJ0R]
  • Member since:
    01-18-2015

View PostDukeA1, on 14 June 2018 - 08:29 AM, said:

your premise is that words have no meaning at all, i think we all prefer words that make us feel good

than to hear the ones that make us feel bad, that unlike your premise, the words we hear, aren't meaningless. not at all.

 

your premise also suggests music has no value, because it too, is just sound,

 

and appearance meaningless too, because it is just a reflection of light

 

your premise is not the established order of the world, it's your own idea

 

if he models himself to be a welltodo person, he'll live the life of welltodo persons life, the heights of depravity of a 'rough' man he sacrifices, nobody has as much pleasure as a 'rough' man. the same may also apply to a women who models herself on 'rough' women and the advantages of that too. everybody knows you only become 'rough' for the benefits of it, getting away with things, never answering questions. never accountable. every time i find women modelling themselves as a 'rough' women i always think that'll be a good wife, but im not sure it's my head talking. im pretty sure it's not. acting polite is a big sacrifice.

 

each makes their choice,

 

theres no better life, just different, different sacrifices

 

LOL dude how about just not paying Attention to People who do not matter and giving your all to People who do?


EpicTanker_2015 #19 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 9360 battles
  • 411
  • [URBAN]
  • Member since:
    05-27-2015
You got offended by that?

What do you do if someone slaps your a$$?

RustyRaptor #20 Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:58 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4538 battles
  • 507
  • [V4LUE]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2017

View PostNitromo_GGE, on 13 June 2018 - 01:53 PM, said:

not the person to say with a win rate of 49,12 sometimes up sometimes down

Whatever i hate that negative S you what i mean and more over that word Noob also the system to praise people ore down vote them is also bad

Both i have already a weak enough that Noob word i not want to hear it i see a Noob word i look statistics even if we win because of player even if player make 2 x more damage he get a downvote

 

The Word Noob i not want to see in the end we are al Noobs

 

Remco

Proud member DOPA

 

Translation:

 

"Im not in the exact position to say this with a winrate of 49.12 which goes up and down depending on my playstyle,but i have to.

 

I hate the negative atmosphere of the game,the negative words and especially when someone calls me a noob!Hopefully you know what i mean by this.I also hate the system(MH) that praises stupid downvotes which is also very bad.

I have already heard enough of the word 'noob',i do not want to see it or hear it again.I also notice that players get downvoted even if they deal 2x the damage than anyone else,but he still gets a complaint.

 

I do not wanna see the word noob because in the end we are all noobs."

 


Edited by RustyRaptor, 14 June 2018 - 06:58 PM.





10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users