• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

lynnebabes #61 Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 578 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostSlowJoeCrow, on 25 June 2018 - 03:19 PM, said:

Hehe...I bought a T-46 :child: and I’m only going to drive that for a while. See, this is why I come onto the forum. Masses of grown ups who put up with my tantrums, and tell me where I’m going wrong. No, I don’t blame the tanks. I have actually seen (and shot) T-46s that weren’t driven at all well. From what I’ve understood, it’s a seal clubbing favourite, and it really is a good tool in the right hands. I had a couple of good games in it, and totally understand the attraction. I’ve met erm “experienced players” in other tanks too. They’re not hard to spot if you’re observant. You only have to look at the way they’re playing. The way everyone who takes the game seriously wants to be able to play. 

Well, I’m going to stop looking at players profiles, and just play. Not buying any more gold, though. I’ve got a goodish tank, and i think i can be a good driver if i crack on with it, although I can’t get my head round auto loaders, but it’s early days yet. My biggest trouble is impatience. I’ve got to wind my neck in. 

lol you could be me hehe. But then I’m the noob most of the time (well trying not to be ). I really need to wind my neck on loads some games but then I hate to loose and being a girl playing this do sometimes get singled out in the battle by guys wanting to show their better than a girl (lots find out they aren’t hehe). The impatience thing I really get lol frustration too lol especialy when you say go right at the start of the battle half go left the rest rush the middle and die a quick death leaving me to try to carry again.

Oh and chairman _merpug nothing wrong with the little T1 it’s one of my favourite tanks lol

VonPottypoop #62 Posted 09 October 2018 - 10:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16476 battles
  • [FTC-1]

:harp:View Postlynnebabes, on 09 October 2018 - 08:13 PM, said:

lol you could be me hehe. But then I’m the noob most of the time (well trying not to be ). I really need to wind my neck on loads some games but then I hate to loose and being a girl playing this do sometimes get singled out in the battle by guys wanting to show their better than a girl (lots find out they aren’t hehe). The impatience thing I really get lol frustration too lol especialy when you say go right at the start of the battle half go left the rest rush the middle and die a quick death leaving me to try to carry again.

Oh and chairman _merpug nothing wrong with the little T1 it’s one of my favourite tanks lol

Unfortunately Lynne your getting a bit of a reputation on our discord for been the Queen of Seal Clubbers, good old (youngish) Yorkshire lass chucking Yorkshire tea all over them noobs.

Your just a naughty little WoT drop out throwing your weight about :arta: hahaha. Keep it up.

Edited by VonPottypoop, 09 October 2018 - 10:15 PM.

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

Nexuo #63 Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 674 battles
  • [FTC-5]

I don't mind seal clubbers if they are driving in the worst tank possible in their tier and not playing in a platoon.

lynnebabes #64 Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 578 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostVonPottypoop, on 09 October 2018 - 10:13 PM, said:

Unfortunately Lynne your getting a bit of a reputation on our discord for been the Queen of Seal Clubbers, good old (youngish) Yorkshire lass chucking Yorkshire tea all over them noobs.

Your just a naughty little WoT drop out throwing your weight about :arta: hahaha. Keep it up.

that’s unfare I don’t club seals their cute little white fluffy things and it should be illegal lol. But if a red does something stupid in front of me like trying to kill my full health KV1 in a Luchs I’ve already punched a hole in I’m going to kill them hehe. By the way Von I don’t drink Yorkshire tea it’s textless in out house xx

Mjr_Eazy #65 Posted 10 October 2018 - 05:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19126 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Proper Yorkshire lass, she still drinks her tea in the outside loo :)

Gotta love auto correct...

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

lynnebabes #66 Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 578 battles
  • [B-B-B]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 10 October 2018 - 05:42 PM, said:

Proper Yorkshire lass, she still drinks her tea in the outside loo :)

Gotta love auto correct...

I don’t love it at all a certain member of FTC will bully me again lol it was meant to be it’s tetleys in our house lol. Think I need to find a new clan where I won’t get picked on 

Titus_Scato #67 Posted 10 October 2018 - 07:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39161 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostNexuo, on 10 October 2018 - 07:33 AM, said:

I don't mind seal clubbers if they are driving in the worst tank possible in their tier and not playing in a platoon.

That was me in the Somau SAu 40.  350 battles in an extremely crap Tier IV TD.  Only 50.57% win rate, and I’m a veteran player.

Nexuo #68 Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 674 battles
  • [FTC-5]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 10 October 2018 - 08:57 PM, said:

That was me in the Somau SAu 40.  350 battles in an extremely crap Tier IV TD.  Only 50.57% win rate, and I’m a veteran player.

Did you had fun? :teethhappy:

VonPottypoop #69 Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16476 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View Postlynnebabes, on 10 October 2018 - 06:32 PM, said:

I don’t love it at all a certain member of FTC will bully me again lol it was meant to be it’s tetleys in our house lol. Think I need to find a new clan where I won’t get picked on 

I don’t bully you, I just pull on your leg a little lol

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

Titus_Scato #70 Posted 12 October 2018 - 11:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39161 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostNexuo, on 10 October 2018 - 09:31 PM, said:

Did you had fun? :teethhappy:

No, frustration!  :angry:

Also tagged with Seal clubbing

1 user(s) are reading this topic