Update 5.1

• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

Matixo_55 #41 Posted 25 July 2018 - 08:38 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4469 battles
  • [CHWAT]
Titan_VI it shouldnt aim at wrecks, maybe there is player standing behind, also are you using old or new autoaim? Because new one is a bit broken and it shoots not where it aims sometimes

Edited by Matixo_55, 27 July 2018 - 03:42 PM.

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his ~ Patton

MacTheTankManiac #42 Posted 27 July 2018 - 06:00 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 35024 battles
  • [106]

View PostSchuhFahrrad, on 23 July 2018 - 09:07 AM, said:

If Wg really implements the new way of how the tech tree works I'm going for sure. WG seems to stand more for "Wallet Gaming" then everything else. If you want to improve and hold on new players you could give them some useful tips on how to play certain tanks other then let them pay for a craptank which only causes the frustration goes up on immeasurable highs. I know only very few people who don't care about this patch f**** up one of their favorite games and that's why I think if you implement this **** patch you will lose a lot of players other than winning new ones.

Stop this madness before It ruins the game! I beg you. 

I think they follow the same approach than on WoT side, so ... show me the money. Guys there are also really angry as they loose basically lot money as purchased premium tanks are nerfed and MM system will be awful. Now we will get also this premium dung and push to buy premiums...not going to do so. I think player base is decreasing so they need to find the way to compensate and as we talk about Russian company, its the way how it works there most of times...milk a cow until it dies and move to the next one.

Matixo_55 #43 Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:43 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 4469 battles
  • [CHWAT]
Well maybe its P2W but they just have to earn money in some ways to keep F2P game avalible for us. I dont like this but there is no other options :/
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his ~ Patton

Denii #44 Posted 28 July 2018 - 05:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 24269 battles
  • [GR3X]
What difference does it make changing all low tiers if you offer a new player to buy their way to tier 8, or 10 currently?

theachy #45 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:11 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24753 battles
  • [NOOBS]
They want money? I would pay 20 bucks a month for not seeing MH crap *,*
Really, I would pay for not having it.
Forget tanks, credits, stuff, hear me WG, I'm willing to pay for the option not to be forced being affected by this shitty system.

:bush:- [NOOBS] - :child:

YokEdici_279 #46 Posted 29 July 2018 - 10:56 AM

Private

• Player
  • 12995 battles
  • [_JOH_]
Someone told me yesterday : wg will delete fv215b183 from the game. Is that right

Polo_pl18 #47 Posted 29 July 2018 - 12:01 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8067 battles
  • [CHARZ]

View PostYokEdici_279, on 29 July 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

Someone told me yesterday : wg will delete fv215b183 from the game. Is that right

Hi,

No, nothing like that was confirm, and about the tech tree modification, i search for it and it's very probably that was Fake news.

Titus_Scato #48 Posted 29 July 2018 - 01:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39086 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostYokEdici_279, on 29 July 2018 - 10:56 AM, said:

No, definitely not happening in Update 5.1

jylpah #49 Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 12229 battles
  • [AFK]

1) WG, do NOT NERF premium tanks. But please really launch them carefully balance to avoid game-breaking premiums like IS-3D, Dracula, M6 Mutant, tier X Chieftain. Just do your work properly and be conservative in case in doubt

2) The MM change sounds good, especially since people play too much TDs nowadays.

3) The +/-1 tank class requirement is odd and I am afraid it is killing variety in the gameplay. Limiting the number tanks per class should be enough.

These are my pre-update gut-feelings. Let's see how it all turns out.

Please add an option to Disable Zombie Chat. That would make a huge difference. 

"WG does not balance tanks, they design imbalance into the game instead."

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Tier V-X Tank Ranking      Jylpah is SKUX

Arth_Vader #50 Posted 30 July 2018 - 07:15 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11998 battles
  • [VG]

I think the kv220 will be my last purchase in blitz.

i don’t even wan to guess what ive spent on gold and premium tanks, but it’s been an expensive habit that only stopped between 3.8 and 5.0

When update 5 came out I think I dropped about £300 sterling to requip my good tanks after having had them stripped of equipment in 3.8.

Now it seemed I’ve wasted money equipping tanks like the jumbo, among many others.

There is no point in buying good tanks (ummm why would you buy them if they are crap or can be made crap) as the kv220 30% dpm nerf (no more than two weeks after it was sold) shows that this company will just do what it likes to it’s paying customers.

Not a penny more if these changes to premiums happen.

Titus_Scato #51 Posted 31 July 2018 - 05:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39086 battles
  • [1RTR]
Happy with Update 5.1 so far, all working fine.  

SinFFX1 #52 Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:03 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 12303 battles
  • [REV1S]

View PostArth_Vader, on 30 July 2018 - 09:15 PM, said:

I think the kv220 will be my last purchase in blitz.

i don’t even wan to guess what ive spent on gold and premium tanks, but it’s been an expensive habit that only stopped between 3.8 and 5.0

When update 5 came out I think I dropped about £300 sterling to requip my good tanks after having had them stripped of equipment in 3.8.

Now it seemed I’ve wasted money equipping tanks like the jumbo, among many others.

There is no point in buying good tanks (ummm why would you buy them if they are crap or can be made crap) as the kv220 30% dpm nerf (no more than two weeks after it was sold) shows that this company will just do what it likes to it’s paying customers.

Not a penny more if these changes to premiums happen.

i think it was to be expected. its not without a reason called BETA... its really hard to pen if you are low tier and playing stock (for noobies )

i just wisht they wwould make some huge event again... its getting stale atm

GudwaraGaming #53 Posted 31 July 2018 - 07:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 9151 battles
  • [HFORC]
Personally, I think it's really intriguing how you've done this sort of rebalancing with Game elements, DW2's will be easier to contend with. I do understand why you've nerfed lttb also.

SirArthurStreebGreebling #54 Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:02 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 35723 battles
  • [VG]

I’m afraid I don’t see how the reduction of consumables, ammunition and equipmen is really going to help.

If a new player is unaware, for example, what consumables do and how to equip them, then reducing the number of them won’t help. A simple addition to the tutorial would have addressed this. Likewise with ammo and equipment. Additionally, changing the default currency for prammo from gold to credits would help. I would imagine the majority of new players burn the gold they earn during the existing tutorial gets wasted on prammo (when they discover it) not realising (and not being wonderfully obvious) that you can use credits. That’s really underhand!

The change to the number of vehicle types per match is good. As already mentioned there are frequently too many TDs (just the other night, two out of three games playing tier 9 in a tier 9/10 game there were 8 TDs, the worst I’ve seen was 9, of which 5 were 183s).

Buff to the armour of the T-34-1 & 2 sounds reasonable (I don’t have either but sounds like a reasonable buff). Same with the nerf to the LTTB; it was a touch beefy for an exceptionally fast and nimble light. I’m not so sure about the nerf to the WZ-110. Yes, it’s a great tank, is it OP? I don’t think so. Also given pretty much all other Chinese tanks are 2nd rate knock-offs of other nation’s tanks (predominantly Russian), is it such a bad thing there’s one shining star in the line? It’s not impacted tier 8 like the recently buffed, and now numerous, one could maybe say plague-like AMX CDC has (tier 8’s own Dracula).

You really need to be careful with premium tanks. They are coming thick and fast now, and either seem particularly bad, or over the top. I won’t even mention crates and costs...

In summary, a bit lacklustre, and I’m concerned it’s the start of a downward slide for the next few patches regarding low tier balancing. Has anyone suggested ‘tutorials’?

StrikeFIN #55 Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:09 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8388 battles
Tiers 1/3/5 gameplay nerfed somewhat noticeable, tiers 2/4/6 does better.

NarcolepticNoob #56 Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:40 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 461 battles

I stop with the game. too much reduction in the Lowtier range.

Goodbye 

Robert_Becher #57 Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6644 battles
  • [DEPB1]

Warum muss man Dinge die gut waren, mit aller Macht verschlechtern. Anstatt es vielleicht für neue Spieler etwas schwieriger zu machen bzw mit mehr erlangter Spielerfahrung zu verbinden, die nächste Fahrzeugstufe frei zu spielen, versaut das Update denen die sie bereits haben den Spaß am Spiel! Sicher müssen Dinge wie Gameplay oder Fahreigenschaften einzelner Fahrzeuge optimiert oder angepasst werden aber anscheinend sitzt bei euch in der Entwicklungsabteilung einer, der seine schlechten Ideen extrem gut verkaufen kann!

stevo1100r #58 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:02 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 60305 battles
  • [RTR]

I am liking the balancing of the update so far,no more being steamrollered by more heavies & td’s on the enemy team which hopefully means (as WG mentioned) that the game/app. will now be based more on skill (noobs apart) than team superiority..

Lower tiers are ok,everyone is in the same boat & should cost less to play as there won’t be so many things to replenish after each game/match..but there should be a system in place where ‘noobs’ (less than 5k battles) don’t progress so far say to tier 7+ until they’ve played a certain amount of battles at the preceding tiers!

StrikeFIN #59 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:13 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8388 battles
IMO they should include MM changes for low tiers too (atleast for III and IV, not for I and II tiers as they might get noticeable waiting time, which WG doesn't support)

Edited by StrikeFIN, 31 July 2018 - 10:15 AM.

MaXSty1er #60 Posted 31 July 2018 - 10:57 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 391 battles
  • [WG]

View Poststevo1100r, on 31 July 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

I am liking the balancing of the update so far,no more being steamrollered by more heavies & td’s on the enemy team which hopefully means (as WG mentioned) that the game/app. will now be based more on skill (noobs apart) than team superiority..

Lower tiers are ok,everyone is in the same boat & should cost less to play as there won’t be so many things to replenish after each game/match..but there should be a system in place where ‘noobs’ (less than 5k battles) don’t progress so far say to tier 7+ until they’ve played a certain amount of battles at the preceding tiers!

Don't you think 5K battles is too much?

View PostStrikeFIN, on 31 July 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

IMO they should include MM changes for low tiers too (atleast for III and IV, not for I and II tiers as they might get noticeable waiting time, which WG doesn't support)

At low-tiers it's impossible because players will wait for the battle too long

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users