• [RTR]

View PostMatixo_55, on 31 July 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

So you are troll too :trollface:

DukeA1 #22 Posted 03 August 2018 - 02:36 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles

never come across a player following me to block my shots

shot blocking by accident of course happens constantly nearly every battle, one good reason surely is using sniper mode cannot see what others are doing, momentarily

daily around 1-3 battles even entirely lost hope for accidental critical blocks at 'just the wrong moment',

other things to get off my chest maybe helpful tips too....

....particularly players know if they get to stay alive, allowed to drive away before dead, their guns aren't affected at all, they can simply still cause massive damage even with 1hp left from a distance, and this often happens... unfinished kills... being the biggest reason for sure losing a battle, allowed to escape of last minute blocked the last final shot, still alive, still contribute 1-2k dmg on the remaining 1hp left after escaping.... around 5-10 games a day this is the outcome.... ( the idea it's cruel to finish off an enemy tank comes to mind... battle field littered with shells flying at you everywhere from 3 unfinished kills.... these ppl that think like that..... lose the battle for the whole team....) ( not every player realises that a low hp enemy doesn't affect 3 unfinished kills in the summary - still equals 6000 dmg to your team - even measured from the point of their very lower hp is possible, i call out 'dont let him get away shoot him!' but ppl think im a bit angry... dont realise how damaging a low hp tank left to escape ... can in summary record... cause all kinds of misgief! big misgief... guns not affected for having low hp even 1 hp, still can fire 600 dmg rounds every 12 seconds! for several minutes! )

i consider myself quite considerate in battle, if a top TD needs my spot particularly a 183 needs clear firing lines without meds messing around near him trying to help but actually causing confusion, i give it to them without having to think about it, i accept the best players should have the best spots, even if i got them first, best for winning to have them there

the biggest blame has to be overall spacial awareness, if players aren't focusing on just one enemy, they might focus on all surrounding enemies even, but to be precisely aware of your teams movements at the same time whilst using the sniper sight, surely takes god like precision

early on players say sorry quite alot for minor bumps, but later, realise they dont matter much, focus on the battle instead

....bumping around and blocking eachothers shots, but later, as it's part of the games control mechanics 'the increment of control isn't precise enough' to avoid it completely -

....i.e i tap drive right once, the game turns 10 pixels right!, the increment is a bit off, not users fault entirely

but yes sure, more aware players are, the less bumps and blocked shots

surely the most silly battle blooper is when players say 'everybody left'

and instead of tactically space out to the left

they literally do go ... all left... until crushed up and shooting ducks in a barrel to the enemy.... how convenient everyone bunched up fire at will... all dead... in under a minute

it still happens... and it's 'so perfectly dumb' ... that sometimes... it's worth being part of it... if just for the lols of how dumb things have gotten... and that 50k silver bill for a battle that never stood not any chance at all....

Edited by DukeA1, 03 August 2018 - 02:51 AM.

where hope fails - attention to detail prevails! 

DukeA1 #23 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:47 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles

alot of trolls call other people trolls

on that note, we need to check if we're a troll, before we want trolls banned

if you scroll down i made a post asking "stop trolling me whats wrong with you people"

immediately i got 5 posts mostly saying "is this trolling"

a non troll response would be something like, yeah people doing that is wrong and annoying, but they didn't say that, they only commited stark trolling outright, the last troll, trolled and then tried some mind game that sounds really friendly and agreeable, calling me a troll for asking not to be trolled, then later said no they didn't

1. Problem. They say they're not trolls that it's the people they troll are the troll. And then pile in loads of them. Repeating this lie. And if the mod or admin is a totally useless c*** theres a chance he'll ban the abused and pat the trolls on the back as the victims. No joke. Injustice and deliberate abuse is real. And thick people that appraise the abuser by mistake, is real too.

the answer of course, is yes, thats 100% proof hard proof, if thats what you're like, no 'awareness' particularly of yourself

Edited by DukeA1, 14 September 2018 - 01:51 AM.

Mjr_Eazy #24 Posted 14 September 2018 - 06:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36834 battles
  • [BT_SV]

I don’t remember calling you a troll, I apoligse if I did.

I don’t think you’re a troll...

Incoherent rambling Muppet, that I think is a more appropriate description but then I am a stupid animal, a dog and a savage!

547146227.png

DukeA1 #25 Posted 14 September 2018 - 03:58 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles

Can you stop calling me names please it hurts my feelings.

If you don't like long posts, you don't have to be obscene.

Edited by DukeA1, 14 September 2018 - 04:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users