I think duke knows him

DukeA1 #22 Posted 04 August 2018 - 07:53 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles
  • [FASTI]

i liked your post

everybody loves puff the magic dragon

where hope fails - attention to detail prevails! 

Mjr_Eazy #23 Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27166 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Aye they frolic in a land called Honah Lee...

Man, I loved that song when I was a bairn....

547146227.png

DukeA1 #24 Posted 13 October 2018 - 11:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles
  • [FASTI]

100 people find eachother with 100-120 IQ

by the time they're resolved their differences

100 people have 60-70 IQ

Mjr_Eazy #25 Posted 14 October 2018 - 11:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27166 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostDukeA1, on 13 October 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

100 people have 60-70 IQ

Now you are spot on with that one!

Pithy and too the point, a most excellent post!

547146227.png

VonPottypoop #26 Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20360 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostDukeA1, on 13 October 2018 - 11:21 PM, said:

100 people have 60-70 IQ

Freudian slip or did your IQ just plummet ( They)?

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

DukeA1 #27 Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles
  • [FASTI]

winners and losers equally>

going to the toilet and coming second place

not going to the toilet and coming first place

worst loser > plays harps to gods to win ( admits he wishes to cheat and use gods mercy to win, and still plays to win)

certain loser > knows what he's capable of historically, so great reduces his skill level, until his low skill becomes all he's remembered for ( excessive guilt levels to just be himself), eventually overlayed by fake opinions of the fake him, barely remembers what he hides beneath the surface anymore

with all these negative 'role models' here, lets end with a good 'role model' to save your mind from accidentally becoming 'every idea of a loser'...

The Auriga
One slave had a special duty: To drive a biga, which is a light vehicle pulled by two horses and mainly used to transport Duces (military commanders) or even Caesar himself.
The selection of the slave for this duty was severe and only once that gained the highest trust from their masters were allowed this duty.
Whenever a great victory was gained, a military commander was celebrated when he entered the streets of Rome. People were praising his name and celebrating his deeds, many times to an excess.
One of the Auriga’s other duties was to hold a laurus crown over the head of the Dux (military commander), standing behind him and softly whispering ‘Memento homo’ in his ear.
This is Latin for (roughly translated): Remember you are only human…
Sometimes the commanders would loose their sense of proportions because of the excess of the celebration in their name, which is why the role of the Auriga was so important.

Despite we all have family coats of arms and motto's few of us are aware of them or their importance.

The big motivational posters they used to do. Just ended up being annoying.

I since have my own posters printed with my own philosophical statements cross checked original ideas. ( as all great ideas, at the time, were the originals)

When I was very young with terrifically crippling confidence problems and would just read books all day. I found some happiness is positive statements you'd repeat back to yourself. Supposedly it helps focus and sharpen the mind. To start the day with something to get started.

Whilst I offer myself up for being made fun of. It's important to remember. I am in full control of all aspects of my life. Something those that 'just went along with things' eventually become, in a way, they're under 'the thumbs' - of many things. In a thousand years, people that went along with simple social things, will mostly be seen as some kind of broken down machine, saying predictable things, anybody could say. Lifestyles often become a persons role in life, and so also, their prison. And no longer do they pull their strings, really. ( even imagine, irrational 'fear', of not mindlessly 'going along with things' like they always have done, prisoners - of their minds - given enough repetition)

*laugh*

Observing these strange humans over a hundred years kids. You will notice this from time to time. Repetition. Surprise and confusion to any interruption or intelligent interjection, to mindless repetition. Every day the same, the only thing that could spoil it, would be somebody thinking. Observing them for a thousand years. Eventually they'll start to become like broken down machines.

Every day is a great opportunity to build on all knowledge. New ideas. New thinking. ( after all - is there any value - in persons or people - that only know what anybody can know? not really? )

A headstrong quote from a hollywood movie, i found useful when i was completing my studies as a university student...

"What one man can do. Another man can do."

But sure wow. You would need to have a strong head. To make this always work for you.

Edited by DukeA1, 17 October 2018 - 10:26 AM.

filmin #28 Posted 24 January 2019 - 05:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 2913 battles
  • [DFS7]

View PostSettler77, on 26 July 2018 - 09:49 AM, said:

Looser is a person, that is constantly loosing in whatever he is doing, looser is quite happy with this situation, its not frustrating him, therefore, looser doesnt have the need to improve, But people around thees loosers are very frustrated :-DDD

Well said guy

Honour those who were playing, and are playing the WoTB from the beginning, to now, up to eternity. We are legends now!!!:honoring:

filmin 2019-09-09 19:35

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users