Guide Light Tank Vineyards

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Your_local_meme_dealer #1 Posted 27 July 2018 - 10:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10941 battles
CLOSED.

Edited by Your_local_meme_dealer, 28 July 2018 - 12:06 PM.

Peter_Moosey #2 Posted 28 July 2018 - 07:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 24457 battles
  • [OLD]

Thank you very much for this Post, very informative and i hope there will be more to come  :great:

Goodday

Edited by Peter_Moosey, 28 July 2018 - 10:02 AM.

Knickerson #3 Posted 28 July 2018 - 08:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30218 battles
  • [ICN]

Welcome to the forum, meme_dealer.

Just a technical note: if you have an account with a site like https://imgur.com, you can post larger images (640 x 480 is a good size) than the thumbnails the forum provides, and your images will fit where you want them to.

Nice post for light tanks. Very useful. I think light tanks drivers are in a great position for being the "captain" of the team. 

I had the recent fortune of playing at Vineyards in my T25 AT, with a decent M41 Bulldog driver. His attention to situation awareness and communication was essential to winning the game. The replay on Map Inspector gives a decent overview of the team perspective, and you can see how the Bulldog is helping conduct team performance. You can see, the Bulldogs tactics are similar to yours, pushing for dominance in the middle and directing fire.

Here's the replay, too.

Cry "Havoc,"
And let slip the dogs of war.

William Shakespeare
Julius Caesar – Act 3, scene 1

Your_local_meme_dealer #4 Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10941 battles

View PostPeter_Moosey, on 28 July 2018 - 07:13 AM, said:

Thank you very much for this Post, very informative and i hope there will be more to come  :great:

Goodday

I'm glad you found it useful!

Your_local_meme_dealer #5 Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 10941 battles

View PostKnickerson, on 28 July 2018 - 08:49 AM, said:

Welcome to the forum, meme_dealer.

Just a technical note: if you have an account with a site like https://imgur.com, you can post larger images (640 x 480 is a good size) than the thumbnails the forum provides, and your images will fit where you want them to.

Nice post for light tanks. Very useful. I think light tanks drivers are in a great position for being the "captain" of the team. 

I had the recent fortune of playing at Vineyards in my T25 AT, with a decent M41 Bulldog driver. His attention to situation awareness and communication was essential to winning the game. The replay on Map Inspector gives a decent overview of the team perspective, and you can see how the Bulldog is helping conduct team performance. You can see, the Bulldogs tactics are similar to yours, pushing for dominance in the middle and directing fire.

Here's the replay, too.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Image wise I'll try to implement imgur and tidy up the structure of my future posts!

As for the replay, I agree that the Bulldog did well but I'm more pleased by what you did, taking mid and not going into the ruins(which I consider a death trap)helped your team rack up enough damage for the win!

GG

Knickerson #6 Posted 28 July 2018 - 11:49 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30218 battles
  • [ICN]
Thanks. It would be great to see some of your replays on WOT inspector to help illustrate your use of light tanks on Vineyards. It's an easy upload from your tablet, and I think players would find it helpful. 
Cry "Havoc,"
And let slip the dogs of war.

William Shakespeare
Julius Caesar – Act 3, scene 1

Also tagged with Guide, Light Tank, Vineyards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users