Is there any issue with the tier 8 MM in the game?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cyber_Skull #1 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1722 battles
  • [-NSD-]

Matches are extremely weird, 7-0 win or the other way around.

I really don't enjoy playing my is3 for this particular reason, I mean what's the point. This ain't fun at all, win or lose.

I find this pattern at low tiers sometimes but that's to be expected, but at tier 8.

Could this really be because of all the prem tanks running around at that tier.

Then again tier 7 has a lot of prem tanks but still I find the gameplay there way better in quality and more enjoyable.

Don't have any tier 9 or 10s by the way so can someone enlighten me how the gameplay actually goes down up there.

Thanks.

Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16788 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Hy, welcome to the forums...

Can’t say I’ve noticed it but only just gone back to vii and viii after ruining my stats everywhere whilst a noob, still a long wqy to go to improve them...

I see a lot more 7-0/0-7 at v and vi than at vii and viii, don’t play ix or x yet so can’t comment there...

You’ve not got many games and you’ve a 10% margin of error so maybe play a 1000 each at vi, viii and viii and see what you reckon then ;). Although even better would be to capture some data as often these feelings of MM badness are just that feelings.

Also there is a special thread for all things MM related in gameplay section so that’s the best place to post this sort of stuff.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

Cyber_Skull #3 Posted 09 August 2018 - 10:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1722 battles
  • [-NSD-]

hello Mjr_Eazy and thanks for the reply.

well maybe that might be the case although i have to say i played 4 games again just to test it out.

Same case. To be fair though i had 2 games where in the first one i straight up disconnected due to sudden black out and when i returned, game was over 0-6 defeat.

Not sure how this could have played out if i was active in the battle but still my team managing only 1 kill is just :mellow:.

And second game my steam client was updating while i was playing and i was having massive lags of 8000ping. So lost that one too 5-0.

O well, i guess im gonna have to keep trying till it gets better :) especially since ive upgraded my is 3 to full equipment and modules with 95% crew.

Now its not the time to give up after everything ive been through.

Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16788 battles
  • [BT_SV]

GL!

I would add that one thing I’ve noticed on the forum is lots of people wirh problems on steam, my advicenwould be get a native supported device and forget steam.   I used steam on my windows laptop and had lots of problems got win10’on it and ditched steam, nonproblems since on native client!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users