Former -ESA-/-EQU- Member. Lots of good experience and looking for ambitious Clan. (Twister Particip...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

4NTI_S4R4CEN_BOI #1 Posted 04 September 2018 - 04:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13713 battles

Hello fellow Tankers,

My global Stats will appear to be too weak for Top tier Clanwars games,

but I can play the game well enough on a mechanical Level though I am not made to Command a Team.

I can reliably execute orders given to me and I communicate well with my Teammates.

Yet I will still callout mistakes directly if I see them, giving the opportunity to prevent failures as soon as possible, which is useful for initiating organized pushes and rotations as I will be ready premptively and move out on demand. So keep that in mind please, as it might come across like complaining, but please see it more likee a spoken observation.

I am doing Focus-Fire and sharing hitpoints with my teammates (i.e. saving oneshots, staying safe as oneshot etc)

I have a Motto for playing CW which is a qoute from Marcus Lutrell which was the writer of the Book which the movie LoneSurvivor was made from, you can find it when looking for "Lone Survivor behind the scenes" I won't give you a timestamp as the video should be interesting enough.

"I am not firing my weapon to protect myself, I am firing my weapon to protect you!"

Discord

-Auburn-#6570

IGN

4NTI__S4R4CEN_BOI

Blitzstars

https://www.blitzsta...NTI_S4R4CEN_BOI

I hope we will come to a conclusion which satisfies both of us.

With best regards,

4NTI_S4R4CEN_BOI

Skuaa #2 Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 8357 battles

bot

r

[-EQU-] Equites

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users