Panther II Tier VIII Medium German tank

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

jylpah #1 Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:40 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15645 battles
  • [AFK]

... or not. Panther II was probably #2 on the list of tanks which I have not driven, but I expected to dislike a lot. Type 61 is holds #1 spot, btw. The 50% XP vouchers definitely came right on time, I thought. While I really enjoy Panther and consider it near OP, Panther IIs in the game never pose any challenge to kill or accomplish anything significant. According to the specs Panther II is just big soft tank with a low alpha gun and lacking gun depression. There seems to be nothing good in it.

But yet after 18 games in it I am getting well along with it and I am seriously considering using my tier IX voucher now to something else than E50. 18 battles are not much in statistical sense and I might have just had really good teams (the non-paying-player-protection, you know), but so far Panther II seems all fine. The gun is accurate, turret is pretty OK and I just need to keep distance to change the playing field to my advantage. It suits well to a camper like myself.

I am pretty certain I will next week regret posting this, but at the moment I have my highest average damage in Panther II out of my tier VIII tanks. I am looking forward to E50 that seems so much better tank.

Placeholder for some catchy slogan

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Tier V-X Tank Ranking   Blitz-tools   

jylpah #2 Posted 08 September 2018 - 05:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 15645 battles
  • [AFK]
Yeah, next day 5 straight losses. gg :arta:

Placeholder for some catchy slogan

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Tier V-X Tank Ranking   Blitz-tools   

HablmetForever #3 Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:26 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13562 battles
  • [-WHB-]

View Postjylpah, on 08 September 2018 - 06:08 AM, said:

Yeah, next day 5 straight losses. gg :arta:

Well I'm coming late to the party, but...

I played with the Panther II probably around two years back. Despite the fact my stats are horrible in it, I really enjoyed it, and thought of it as a nice gun platform on a fairly mobile chassis.

Wish I could say the same about the 61... Its only advantage is the absurd traverse rates and the gun.

-WHB- is still recruiting! Contact me in the game, on Discord, wherever I'm available, and we can settle the rest out!

Chairman_merpug #4 Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:13 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 40492 battles
  • [AFK]
Just got it recently. Fun tank, need to figure out how to carry 6 useless players to a win, but doing okay, in my eyes.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

killerkiller777 #5 Posted 04 November 2018 - 12:28 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 34429 battles
  • [TNG]
I played mine on mad games, was a fun grind because of stealth and ram mods.

Thank you for removing timers and spare parts, now please do the same with Military Honor !

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users