camo camouflage

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

vanderPouw #1 Posted 13 September 2018 - 06:27 PM

Private

• Player
  • 3025 battles

Hi there,

So I was wondering, I've now upgraded my T-46 fully and I've received some sort of camouflage in a mission. Now I know there should be a camouflage (or, exterior) slot next to ammunition and consumables, as I've played this game on Windows 10 before. I can't seem to find it though. Can anyone help me on this? I'm playing on an iPad Pro 10,5 inch; iOS 11.4.1.

Have a good one,

-Marnix.

Just_merpug #2 Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 53491 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostvanderPouw, on 13 September 2018 - 06:27 PM, said:

Hi there,

So I was wondering, I've now upgraded my T-46 fully and I've received some sort of camouflage in a mission. Now I know there should be a camouflage (or, exterior) slot next to ammunition and consumables, as I've played this game on Windows 10 before. I can't seem to find it though. Can anyone help me on this? I'm playing on an iPad Pro 10,5 inch; iOS 11.4.1.

Have a good one,

-Marnix.

It should be just to the left of the provisions on the bottom of the screen. If you've won the right to fit the Verdun Forest camo, that will show in a circle. Be warned, though, that it costs credits every game. Mind you, I have a feeling that they buggered about with camo and which tiers could use it in the last update, so tier III might not qualify. 

I find it much more economical to buy cheap gold camo, which has no recharge cost, unlike all the others. 

Edit: just checked, and camo is only available from tier V. Seems dumb to give missions for it in low tiers, therefore.

Edited by Chairman_merpug, 13 September 2018 - 08:44 PM.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Tijgerhaai_XIV #3 Posted 13 September 2018 - 11:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 12361 battles
  • [ALBA]
Once you research a tier V, you will be able to use camo on all your tanks, including the T-46 and the Verdun paint job.

DukeA1 #4 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:35 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7491 battles

dont worry about it dont always need it, if you have time to think about it,  > camouflage makes u disappear from map > reducing threat level  enemy perceive > friends alot more likely to be blown away if the enemy breach thinking nobody is around

less camoflage > show up on map more > holding back the enemy more from a full breach > advantageous more often

anybody that says they know best is lies, 

none of us know for sure what the best advice is

where hope fails - attention to detail prevails! 

vanderPouw #5 Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3025 battles

Hi,

Thanks for the answers (zeker jij, Tijgerhaai). I'm more of an esthetics kind of guy, and really just wish to equip my T-46 with it. Especially because from my Windows 10 experience, I found the T-46 (mildy, just a tat) overpowered whilst really enjoying spurting around the map finishing opponents off with one blow. Might as well do that in style, eh?

Have a good one,

-Marnix.

Just_merpug #6 Posted 14 September 2018 - 08:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 53491 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostvanderPouw, on 14 September 2018 - 07:38 AM, said:

Hi,

Thanks for the answers (zeker jij, Tijgerhaai). I'm more of an esthetics kind of guy, and really just wish to equip my T-46 with it. Especially because from my Windows 10 experience, I found the T-46 (mildy, just a tat) overpowered whilst really enjoying spurting around the map finishing opponents off with one blow. Might as well do that in style, eh?

Have a good one,

-Marnix.

Yup. It's OP.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Tijgerhaai_XIV #7 Posted 14 September 2018 - 10:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 12361 battles
  • [ALBA]
Graag gedaan.

T-46 is a nasty tank to play against, but it is completely harmless in my hands. Something about me and auto cannons don't get on.

Also tagged with camo, camouflage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users