Seal clubbing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SlowJoeCrow #1 Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 208 battles
Played one game at Tier 1 today. Here’s me thinking the latest changes were designed to help stop seal clubbing, but here’s the top scoring red’s profile. It’s taken me ages to get back in the saddle, because of seal clubbers, and now this. Just about the whole of the other team was in clans, and highly experienced. The changes have helped the whole thing, not stopped it. If they’d reduced Equipment instead of (or as well as) Consumables, it would have been much more effective. Needless to say the match wasn’t very long, and i am emptying my garage and abandoning the game. There really doesn’t seem any point in bothering with a game which is so unfriendly to beginners. I’m glad I haven’t spent any more money anyway. I mean...TIER 1, and you can’t even get a fair game. Sod this. I’ve got less frustrating things to do with my time.

Attached Files

• Attached File   46C96F0D-3644-49F3-8C04-3AF4B377707D.jpeg   156.1K

Edited by SlowJoeCrow, 13 September 2018 - 07:52 PM.

Chairman_merpug #2 Posted 13 September 2018 - 08:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35942 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostSlowJoeCrow, on 13 September 2018 - 07:47 PM, said:

Played one game at Tier 1 today. Here’s me thinking the latest changes were designed to help stop seal clubbing, but here’s the top scoring red’s profile. It’s taken me ages to get back in the saddle, because of seal clubbers, and now this. Just about the whole of the other team was in clans, and highly experienced. The changes have helped the whole thing, not stopped it. If they’d reduced Equipment instead of (or as well as) Consumables, it would have been much more effective. Needless to say the match wasn’t very long, and i am emptying my garage and abandoning the game. There really doesn’t seem any point in bothering with a game which is so unfriendly to beginners. I’m glad I haven’t spent any more money anyway. I mean...TIER 1, and you can’t even get a fair game. Sod this. I’ve got less frustrating things to do with my time.

You will only benefit from the tier I changes if you're a new player. As a flip side to that, there won't be any newbies in tier I for you to beat up. 

If you want a gentle introduction, start a new account. 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

DukeA1 #3 Posted 14 September 2018 - 01:36 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 7490 battles
  • [FASTI]
no differences at all found so far

where hope fails - attention to detail prevails! 

Also tagged with Seal clubbing

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users