EXTREMELY RARE: KV2 perfect game- 7 Kills

Kv2 Perfect game 7 kills Kv 2

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

SuperUnicumKiller #1 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:54 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

Due to the unique challenges of the KV2, this is probably about a 1 in 100million game feat.

Allot of  skills and mistakes  can be learned by watching this.

I have never seen a Kv2 perfect game  before this game....

https://youtu.be/TtUG9mW3g6I

Edited by SuperUnicumKiller, 01 February 2019 - 11:43 AM.

Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass

Debbie_Does_Dallas #2 Posted 17 September 2018 - 04:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 60614 battles
  • [49DIV]
You could say the same about any tank in the game. I've aced my kv beast on a few occasions.....and 7 kills is the holy grail for all vehicles, you've got 6 other team mates trying to achieve the same thing.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #3 Posted 17 September 2018 - 05:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49596 battles
  • [RA1D]
lol, far from a perfect game. Camping in a KV-2 and taking out oneshots with only one shot above 600 HP. Not impressive at all, just two terrible teams and some lucky RNG (that bounces in the end). And you were shooting HE into the tracks of a KV-1. Come again when you do some 4000 dmg on this thing.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

SuperUnicumKiller #4 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postharrier_77, on 17 September 2018 - 11:35 PM, said:

You could say the same about any tank in the game. I've aced my kv beast on a few occasions.....and 7 kills is the holy grail for all vehicles, you've got 6 other team mates trying to achieve the same thing.

I agree that an Ace is not so rare in any tank...however a perfect 7 kill game for a KV2 is a once in a lifetime thing to do/see. Its like spotting the real loch nessie!!!

Titus_Scato #5 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42158 battles
  • [1RTR]

Certainly one of the luckiest KV-2 battles I’ve ever seen.

Yes, it was luck, not skill.  This is a noob KV-2 player who doesn’t know when to use AP instead of HE.  He could have had an extra 1,000 damage had he known.

Edited by Titus_Scato, 17 September 2018 - 07:12 PM.

SuperUnicumKiller #6 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:22 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 September 2018 - 12:52 AM, said:

lol, far from a perfect game. Camping in a KV-2 and taking out oneshots with only one shot above 600 HP. Not impressive at all, just two terrible teams and some lucky RNG (that bounces in the end). And you were shooting HE into the tracks of a KV-1. Come again when you do some 4000 dmg on this thing.

7 kills is a perfect game dude. PERFECT.

i have had 5000 dmg in a kv2 and still lost the game. That is not a perfect game by any stretch.

Have you ever played a KV2 before? If yes, you should know that the KV2 has only 3 shots per minute, it is as slow as a snail, with weak armor, and super-long aim time.

The kv2 is not a brawler. It is most effective for sniping due to its unique characteristics. The KV2 cannot chose every kill it makes, you gotta take what is on front of you most of the time.

hope that helps.

Debbie_Does_Dallas #7 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 60614 battles
  • [49DIV]
Yep, no skill in that game...just big luck....as was pointed out, 2 shocking teams, no heavy duty single shot damage.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

SuperUnicumKiller #8 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostTitus_Scato, on 18 September 2018 - 02:10 AM, said:

Certainly one of the luckiest KV-2 battles I’ve ever seen.

Yes, it was luck, not skill.  This is a noob KV-2 player who doesn’t know when to use AP instead of HE.  He could have had an extra 1,000 damage had he known.

From your post, it appears that you have never played a KV2.

The KV2 HE shells usually work much better than AP, or at least as good as AP, if aimed correctly at the right spots. AP Is normally only needed if there is a soft obstruction.

Learn the game man!

SuperUnicumKiller #9 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:32 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postharrier_77, on 18 September 2018 - 02:24 AM, said:

Yep, no skill in that game...just big luck....as was pointed out, 2 shocking teams, no heavy duty single shot damage.

lol. 7 is never luck.

you need to learn about the kv2 before you post nonsensical things.

SuperUnicumKiller #10 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:34 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 01:59 AM, said:

Nice game, congrats. Don't mind the detractors, some are just lucky and pen with every shot on the move. Of course they are not penned on weak spots statically and fully aimed. Cause they have skills not because they are protected players.

thanks bro!

lots of haters and monday morning quarterbacks out there green with envy hehehe :)

Debbie_Does_Dallas #11 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 60614 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 17 September 2018 - 07:32 PM, said:

lol. 7 is never luck.

you need to learn about the kv2 before you post nonsensical things.

Nothing to do with haters mate... take a look at my history with kv2, then tell me again I need to 'learn how to play it'.

I watched the stream, it was total luck....and of course 7 kills is luck, as I said earlier there are 6 others trying to do the same. It's either luck or a kill stealer...which is no skill either. I've had 7 kills eight times out of 39k battles....rock hard to do, and very satisfying... but I don't think they were down to skill. Hard work and right place at the right time.....and possibly muppet teams.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #12 Posted 17 September 2018 - 07:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11679 battles
  • [ALBA]
Congrats on the Ras.

But it may tell you something when about the only person on your side is Cancracker.

Still must KV-2s on my teams that spam negative at the start of a battle to head their own way fail to score a single point of damage so you're doing better than average :)

And lol at telling Titus to learn the game.

You're right though, he knows nothing. Just useless.

Titus_Scato #13 Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:07 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42158 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 17 September 2018 - 07:30 PM, said:

From your post, it appears that you have never played a KV2.

The KV2 HE shells usually work much better than AP, or at least as good as AP, if aimed correctly at the right spots. AP Is normally only needed if there is a soft obstruction.

Learn the game man!

Think again.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Titus_Scato

Funnily enough, it appears you’re the one who hasn’t played the KV-2... or even a derp T-46 come to that!

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/SuperUnicumKiller

HE does a lot more damage than AP if it penetrates, but a lot less damage if it doesn’t penetrate.  Check it in Armor Inspector if you don’t believe me.  The KV-2’s HE will pen the side of a KV-1 at a flat 90 degrees, but angle it to 60 degrees and you only have a 33% chance, angle it to 30 degrees and you have 0% chance of penetration.  The minimum damage of a 152 mm HE shot is 352 if it doesn’t penetrate.  The minimum damage of a 152 mm AP shell is 480 if it does penetrate.  So it’s better to penetrate with AP than not penetrate with HE.

Learn the game?  Good advice - try it yourself sometime.

SuperUnicumKiller #14 Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:15 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postharrier_77, on 18 September 2018 - 02:47 AM, said:

Nothing to do with haters mate... take a look at my history with kv2, then tell me again I need to 'learn how to play it'.

I watched the stream, it was total luck....and of course 7 kills is luck, as I said earlier there are 6 others trying to do the same. It's either luck or a kill stealer...which is no skill either. I've had 7 kills eight times out of 39k battles....rock hard to do, and very satisfying... but I don't think they were down to skill. Hard work and right place at the right time.....and possibly muppet teams.

you are claiming to have had 7 kills with a KV2 eight times in your career?

Just to settle this...

hard work + skills = “luck” more often than not.

Of course there are variable levels of “luck” in every single game that everyone plays.

However, the point is that it is so extremely rare to see a Kv2 get a perfect game. Maybe there was some luck? So what, enjoy it :)

SuperUnicumKiller #15 Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:18 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 18 September 2018 - 02:52 AM, said:

Congrats on the Ras.

But it may tell you something when about the only person on your side is Cancracker.

Still must KV-2s on my teams that spam negative at the start of a battle to head their own way fail to score a single point of damage so you're doing better than average :)

And lol at telling Titus to learn the game.

You're right though, he knows nothing. Just useless.

thanks dude :)

Debbie_Does_Dallas #16 Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 60614 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 17 September 2018 - 08:15 PM, said:

you are claiming to have had 7 kills with a KV2 eight times in your career?

Just to settle this...

hard work + skills = “luck” more often than not.

Of course there are variable levels of “luck” in every single game that everyone plays.

However, the point is that it is so extremely rare to see a Kv2 get a perfect game. Maybe there was some luck? So what, enjoy it :)

I'm not claiming 7 kills in kv2 mate. I've had 7 kills in other vehicles. I've killed 6 in kv2 on several occasions.  The point being made is why is 7 kills a perfect game? There are many factors needed to make that the case...yes it's good to get all 7...well done, no one is disputing that. But the manner in which this one occurred was error strewn and far from perfect.

SuperUnicumKiller #17 Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:26 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostTitus_Scato, on 18 September 2018 - 03:07 AM, said:

Think again.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Titus_Scato

Funnily enough, it appears you’re the one who hasn’t played the KV-2... or even a derp T-46 come to that!

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/SuperUnicumKiller

HE does a lot more damage than AP if it penetrates, but a lot less damage if it doesn’t penetrate.  Check it in Armor Inspector if you don’t believe me.  The KV-2’s HE will pen the side of a KV-1 at a flat 90 degrees, but angle it to 60 degrees and you only have a 33% chance, angle it to 30 degrees and you have 0% chance of penetration.  The minimum damage of a 152 mm HE shot is 352 if it doesn’t penetrate.  The minimum damage of a 152 mm AP shell is 480 if it does penetrate.  So it’s better to penetrate with AP than not penetrate with HE.

Learn the game?  Good advice - try it yourself sometime.

I do appreciate those people who really study the tanks and have a passion to know all the stats.

Unfortunately, and more often than not, the extreme technical knowledge often doesn't translate into winning skills on the WOTB battlefield when in a tough brawl fighting to stay alive and save a game. 

SuperUnicumKiller #18 Posted 17 September 2018 - 08:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postharrier_77, on 18 September 2018 - 03:25 AM, said:

I'm not claiming 7 kills in kv2 mate. I've had 7 kills in other vehicles. I've killed 6 in kv2 on several occasions.  The point being made is why is 7 kills a perfect game? There are many factors needed to make that the case...yes it's good to get all 7...well done, no one is disputing that. But the manner in which this one occurred was error strewn and far from perfect.

lol.

Most people define 7 kills as a “perfect game.” It may not have been a pretty game, but it was a perfect game.

Have you ever seen a perfect 7 when there wasn’t some “error strewn” players on either one side or both sides?

Knickerson #19 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32577 battles
  • [ICN]

Firstly, congrats on 7 kills ... and if you’re saying “perfect game,” as in a pitcher’s perfect game in baseball, then, no, it wasn’t perfect.

It’s more like a no-hitter with a bit of reliance on your team and a couple a kill steals.

Rasenais have been discussed here before. They are any combination of being at the right place at the right time, a bit of survival skill, and playing with 13 noobs. They’re fun to get, for sure, so enjoy it.

Honestly, your kolovanov is more impressive than the rasenai, so good job, mate.

Cry "Havoc,"
And let slip the dogs of war.

William Shakespeare
Julius Caesar – Act 3, scene 1

Titus_Scato #20 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 42158 battles
  • [1RTR]

What constitutes a perfect game differs from person to person, and from tank to tank.

For example:

In my Pzkpfw II Ausf J, I have 7 Raider medals.  You get that for capping out the base, all by yourself, without ever being spotted once by the reds for the entire game.  It’s like they don’t know you’re there at all.  To me, that’s a perfect game in the Pz IIJ, even though I did 0 damage.

(These medals were all gained in Tier IV battles, in which the Pz IIJ finds it very hard to penetrate most of the red tanks even using APCR, so I had nothing better to do than go for the cap.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users