Kv2 Perfect game 7 kills Kv 2

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

Tijgerhaai_XIV #121 Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:44 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [ALBA]
Well, no. I would not say there is much to discuss about the Sturer or the Dracula. Plus buff/nerf is done entirely on performance; vast amount of stats, not reading specification sheets. Does it matter if traverse is slow if average damage and relative WR is higher? Or great gunhandling if the tank is underperforming? So it is not really an interesting discussion really, more an analysis of performance, not specifications.

alshammari87 #122 Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:58 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 56561 battles
  • [-X-]

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 19 September 2018 - 11:44 AM, said:

Well, no. I would not say there is much to discuss about the Sturer or the Dracula. Plus buff/nerf is done entirely on performance; vast amount of stats, not reading specification sheets. Does it matter if traverse is slow if average damage and relative WR is higher? Or great gunhandling if the tank is underperforming? So it is not really an interesting discussion really, more an analysis of performance, not specifications.

Thats your fcking problem.Wr usually doesnt really make sense because of the players that plays with the tank.Back in the day t62a has such garbage winrates because it was mostly driven by noobs so its reliative winrate was bad.However the tank was beyond broken because of its hard and soft stats so wg decides to nerf them.Not because of their winrates.Currently Deathstar has bad overall winrate because its usually driven by bad players.However the tank itself is very strong.

So players do nothing but looking winrates to decide balance are fcking idiots who has no clue about balancing.Romsitsa(An idiot who claimed t-46 is balanced because his pz2g winrate was better.What a noob) is one of them who thinks maus needs nerf because he only looks winrates and forgets the actual stats of the tank.

Side note:Tiger 2 has worst winrates in tier 8 heavies there for it needs a buff.

romsitsa #123 Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 47989 battles
  • [VG]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 19 September 2018 - 04:53 AM, said:

Does it work on cats too?

They also think there is a conspiration going on, so absolutely yes.

A

Tijgerhaai_XIV #124 Posted 19 September 2018 - 12:16 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [ALBA]

View Postalshammari87, on 19 September 2018 - 12:58 PM, said:

Thats your fcking problem.Wr usually doesnt really make sense because of the players that plays with the tank.Back in the day t62a has such garbage winrates because it was mostly driven by noobs so its reliative winrate was bad.However the tank was beyond broken because of its hard and soft stats so wg decides to nerf them.Not because of their winrates.Currently Deathstar has bad overall winrate because its usually driven by bad players.However the tank itself is very strong.

So players do nothing but looking winrates to decide balance are fcking idiots who has no clue about balancing.Romsitsa(An idiot who claimed t-46 is balanced because his pz2g winrate was better.What a noob) is one of them who thinks maus needs nerf because he only looks winrates and forgets the actual stats of the tank.

Side note:Tiger 2 has worst winrates in tier 8 heavies there for it needs a buff.

Ah, I forgot you don't understand what relative WR is as opposed to absolute WR. But yeah, you are right the only measurement that actually measures how effective a tank is is completely useless, especially when you adjust it for player ability. It is just pointless. That is why the most OP tanks have low WR and useless tanks have high WR because it is such a meaningless stat. Just for people that like pretty scientific baubles. Poor deluded fools.

Don't they realise that you are the font of all knowledge? Really weird.

Debbie_Does_Dallas #125 Posted 19 September 2018 - 01:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 63004 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 19 September 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

And that someone happens to say Edelweis is not OP... Who would that be, I wonder? Of course 6 kills in Edelweiss should be posted...

what's your obsession with ssk mate?

You are very one dimensional...let it go....youre boring us.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #126 Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49598 battles
  • [RA1D]
An obsession is a way for damaged people to damage themselves more.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

Debbie_Does_Dallas #127 Posted 20 September 2018 - 06:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 63004 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 19 September 2018 - 07:55 PM, said:

Are you a cult follower of superschnitzelkoenig? There is actually such a thing on the German forum. Probably if you're interested you can join that club. 

Not at all chum. I don't have personal feelings for anyone within the forum empire. 

But I do appreciate decent players with a logical and informative viewpoint... ssk and virtually everyone else on here falls into that category. Unfortunately I fail to spot the positives in anything posted by your good self, as I stated in a previous brief, it only appears to be negativity, toxicity and general misery emanating from your direction.

Lighten up chief.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

jylpah #128 Posted 20 September 2018 - 06:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 20533 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 20 September 2018 - 03:55 AM, said:

Are you a cult follower of superschnitzelkoenig? There is actually such a thing on the German forum. Probably if you're interested you can join that club. 

"You're either with me, or against me" ...

Just a little buff for Panther II, please 

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Tier V-X Tank Ranking   Blitz-tools   

SuperUnicumKiller #129 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

Was the KV2 nerfed recently?

it seems to have lost some of its punch,  and is going blind, missing more often.

Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass

llo1 #130 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 29229 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 01 January 2019 - 02:21 PM, said:

Was the KV2 nerfed recently?

it seems to have lost some of its punch,  and is going blind, missing more often.

Not as far as I know, unless it's only on the green team, the reds seem to be able to hit everything even when hidden, and cause max damage every time!

And that is in every tank not just the kv2!

EL54DOG #131 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 7698 battles
  • [HFORC]
7 kills in a KV2 requires 13 noobs.

Tijgerhaai_XIV #132 Posted 01 January 2019 - 05:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11809 battles
  • [ALBA]

View PostEL54DOG, on 01 January 2019 - 03:36 PM, said:

So that is where I get it wrong. There are normally 14 in my games.

SuperUnicumKiller #133 Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postllo1, on 01 January 2019 - 09:25 PM, said:

Not as far as I know, unless it's only on the green team, the reds seem to be able to hit everything even when hidden, and cause max damage every time!

And that is in every tank not just the kv2!

lol!

that happens to often, especially if you are running at/near a 60% WR

View PostEL54DOG, on 01 January 2019 - 09:36 PM, said:

Bingo.

Totally agree.

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 02 January 2019 - 12:01 AM, said:

So that is where I get it wrong. There are normally 14 in my games.

Lol. 

If you recognize you are noob, it probably means you are better than most.

Fugit555 #134 Posted 19 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27112 battles
  • [49DIV]

Only just seen this and in fairness there are numerous things wrong with this video;

1. the chances are not 1 in a million. Its actually 1 in 13, because there are 6 players on your team who could take a kill and 7 players on the other team who could kill you, so its not 1 in a million, far far from it;

2. The player uses only HE, which has a DPM of 2938 - that's damage per minute and this game goes on for almost the full 7 minutes. The player gets 2669 dmg, which equates to a DPM of 381, which in turn means they aren't playing a perfect game at all, far far from it;

3. Aside from the BDR and the SU100, all the kills are due to the teams hardworking in getting the dmg down. The Jackson on 200hp, SU100Y on 30hp, Hellcat on 300hp and Leo on 131hp. These are also soft skinned, apart from he SU100Y (but he could've achieved a kill quicker had he hit the thing properly, so again not a perfect game, far far from it; and

4. Farming damage is not a perfect game. Getting your team to do all the hard work whilst you mop up is not a perfect game, far far from it.

I agree getting a Ras is a difficult thing to do, but to claim it is a perfect game is utter nonsense. A perfect game would be a KV2 doing all the damage and taking the 7 kills - not doing 2669 dmg and stealing the kills basically. He doesn't even farm damage that much! That would be a perfect game, this game is a mediocre game whereby he got lucky and got a nice Ras, nothing more.

Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

VISIT MY YT CHANNELhttps://www.youtube....2L0jDqH-GsulArQ

SuperUnicumKiller #135 Posted 19 January 2019 - 10:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostFugit555, on 20 January 2019 - 01:43 AM, said:

Only just seen this and in fairness there are numerous things wrong with this video;

1. the chances are not 1 in a million. Its actually 1 in 13, because there are 6 players on your team who could take a kill and 7 players on the other team who could kill you, so its not 1 in a million, far far from it;

2. The player uses only HE, which has a DPM of 2938 - that's damage per minute and this game goes on for almost the full 7 minutes. The player gets 2669 dmg, which equates to a DPM of 381, which in turn means they aren't playing a perfect game at all, far far from it;

3. Aside from the BDR and the SU100, all the kills are due to the teams hardworking in getting the dmg down. The Jackson on 200hp, SU100Y on 30hp, Hellcat on 300hp and Leo on 131hp. These are also soft skinned, apart from he SU100Y (but he could've achieved a kill quicker had he hit the thing properly, so again not a perfect game, far far from it; and

4. Farming damage is not a perfect game. Getting your team to do all the hard work whilst you mop up is not a perfect game, far far from it.

I agree getting a Ras is a difficult thing to do, but to claim it is a perfect game is utter nonsense. A perfect game would be a KV2 doing all the damage and taking the 7 kills - not doing 2669 dmg and stealing the kills basically. He doesn't even farm damage that much! That would be a perfect game, this game is a mediocre game whereby he got lucky and got a nice Ras, nothing more.

dude, you need to go back to statistics 101 class and review your textbook, and also review the actual gameplay characteristics of a kv2.

Firstly, there has never been a game where a single tank gets 100% of the damage and 7 kills. That impossible in practise.

Secondly, getting 7 kills In a KV2 is an extremely rare “perfect game” mainly because of the extreme speed challenges which include:

- tank traverse

- turret traverse

- reload speed

Hope that helps you better understand why indeed it was a perfect game.

Please do post your KV2 7 kills if you have one.

Fugit555 #136 Posted 20 January 2019 - 04:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27112 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 19 January 2019 - 10:21 PM, said:

dude, you need to go back to statistics 101 class and review your textbook, and also review the actual gameplay characteristics of a kv2.

Firstly, there has never been a game where a single tank gets 100% of the damage and 7 kills. That impossible in practise.

Secondly, getting 7 kills In a KV2 is an extremely rare “perfect game” mainly because of the extreme speed challenges which include:

- tank traverse

- turret traverse

- reload speed

Hope that helps you better understand why indeed it was a perfect game.

Please do post your KV2 7 kills if you have one.

see highlighted part; Hence why that would be a perfect game!

Its like bowling. Every now and then you will get a strike, doesn't make it a perfect game. Get 10 strikes in a row to get the 300 points, which is the maximum you can get, then that's a perfect game! Same applies here. Getting a Ras is not a perfect game if all you have done is farm and get 7 kills and dish out low damage. You need to do high alpha rolls on every shot, which with a KV2 with HE is rolling 960 every shot and thus taking 6720 dmg, not 2669, and also getting 7 kills, then thats a perfect game.

This is merely a game where he gets a Ras, which is not impossible and taking into account every single parameter of every single tank it would mean that every time you get a Ras it is a perfect game. Fine, so getting 7 kills is a perfect game big deal it means i have had 5 perfect games - which is utter nonsense.

Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

SuperUnicumKiller #137 Posted 20 January 2019 - 08:24 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostFugit555, on 20 January 2019 - 11:20 AM, said:

see highlighted part; Hence why that would be a perfect game!

Its like bowling. Every now and then you will get a strike, doesn't make it a perfect game. Get 10 strikes in a row to get the 300 points, which is the maximum you can get, then that's a perfect game! Same applies here. Getting a Ras is not a perfect game if all you have done is farm and get 7 kills and dish out low damage. You need to do high alpha rolls on every shot, which with a KV2 with HE is rolling 960 every shot and thus taking 6720 dmg,

not 2669, and also getting 7 kills, then thats a perfect game.

This is merely a game where he gets a Ras, which is not impossible and taking into account every single parameter of every single tank it would mean that every time you get a Ras it is a perfect game. Fine, so getting 7 kills is a perfect game big deal it means i have had 5 perfect games - which is utter nonsense.

Firstly, Bowling and Blitz cannot be compared. 

If you understand the kv2 gameplay characteristics that were noted previously, you would know that a kv2 is incapable of “farming” 7 kills. 

As already doscussed previously, all RAS(7 kill) games require both luck and skill to some arguable degree or another.

Yes,  every ras is a perfect game. Getting higher damage would just make it even sweeter.

Finally, getting a perfect game in a kv2 is the rarest of the rare Ras in Blitz, and something that most would consider impossible to achieve.

https://youtu.be/TtUG9mW3g6I

Edited by SuperUnicumKiller, 20 January 2019 - 08:27 AM.

Fugit555 #138 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27112 battles
  • [49DIV]

I have no idea where you get your ideas from, really I don’t. If you think this is a perfect game then fine, you believe that and maybe all is good in your little world. The rest of us will see a vid where a player plays a tank lower than its ability, camps at the back and farms damage whilst his team mates do all the hard work.

as for KV2 not capable of farming kills, er did you actually watch the video?

As for the KV2 being the hardest tank to get a Ras, clearly you’ve never played an A32, Tetrach or light VC.

Edited by Fugit555, 20 January 2019 - 12:06 PM.

SuperUnicumKiller #139 Posted 20 January 2019 - 12:20 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostFugit555, on 20 January 2019 - 07:05 PM, said:

I have no idea where you get your ideas from, really I don’t. If you think this is a perfect game then fine, you believe that and maybe all is good in your little world. The rest of us will see a vid where a player plays a tank lower than its ability, camps at the back and farms damage whilst his team mates do all the hard work.

as for KV2 not capable of farming kills, er did you actually watch the video?

As for the KV2 being the hardest tank to get a Ras, clearly you’ve never played an A32, Tetrach or light VC.

you obviously don’t understand the KV2 capabilities + strategy & tactics that are suitbable for that tank. Lets leave it at that.

your opinion of a “perfect game” is also on the far side of the minority(to put it kindly), but thats cool if you are happy with it.

The uniquely challenging characteristics of the kv2 makes it probably the most challenging of all tanks to get a ras.

However, it is a shame that there are no stats available anywhere to prove ras statistics  in various tanks. 

Fugit555 #140 Posted 20 January 2019 - 02:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27112 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 20 January 2019 - 12:20 PM, said:

you obviously don’t understand the KV2 capabilities + strategy & tactics that are suitbable for that tank. Lets leave it at that.

your opinion of a “perfect game” is also on the far side of the minority(to put it kindly), but thats cool if you are happy with it.

The uniquely challenging characteristics of the kv2 makes it probably the most challenging of all tanks to get a ras.

However, it is a shame that there are no stats available anywhere to prove ras statistics  in various tanks. 

I guess I am as misguided as many of the other experienced players who have commented on here....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users