Jump to content


EXTREMELY RARE: KV2 perfect game- 7 Kills

Kv2 Perfect game 7 kills Kv 2

  • Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #21 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:21 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49596 battles
  • 3,665
  • [RA1D]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

As this game is not only about kills a Ras is in itself by far not a perfect game. A perfect game is a game where you do lots of kills (5-7), lots of damage and ideally do something else for your team (spots, block shots etc.) and you win. You did kills yes, but highly mediocre damage and you did NOTHING else to help your team as you were camping most of the game. 

 

Look at this game . A Ras I had in my T-62A. Which is btw much harder to do than in Tier 6. Still by far not the best of my games in this tank and not perfect in any way. It was just me having the right timing for the killshots. At least I did not do obvious mistakes like you.

 

And someone who shoots HE into the TRACKS of a KV-1 shouldnt tell anyone to get more experience on the KV-2 or to learn about the game, as you obviously have big issues with understanding the game mechanics yourself. Ah FYI I also aced the KV-2 recently, I had 6 kills and over 4000 dmg. Much closer to a perfect game. I think your game wouldnt even be an Ace on the EU Server with that XP count.

 


Edited by superschnitzelkoenig, 17 September 2018 - 09:21 PM.

 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!


SuperUnicumKiller #22 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:32 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View PostTitus_Scato, on 18 September 2018 - 04:04 AM, said:

What constitutes a perfect game differs from person to person, and from tank to tank.

 

For example:

In my Pzkpfw II Ausf J, I have 7 Raider medals.  You get that for capping out the base, all by yourself, without ever being spotted once by the reds for the entire game.  It’s like they don’t know you’re there at all.  To me, that’s a perfect game in the Pz IIJ, even though I did 0 damage.

 

 (These medals were all gained in Tier IV battles, in which the Pz IIJ finds it very hard to penetrate most of the red tanks even using APCR, so I had nothing better to do than go for the cap.)

 

 

 

fair enough. But most players i know call 7 kills a “perfect game.”

 

Anything other than 7 kills would normally be described as something else on the scale between: Awful - Great. 

 

Cheers.


Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


SuperUnicumKiller #23 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 September 2018 - 04:21 AM, said:

As this game is not only about kills a Ras is in itself by far not a perfect game. A perfect game is a game where you do lots of kills (5-7), lots of damage and ideally do something else for your team (spots, block shots etc.) and you win. You did kills yes, but highly mediocre damage and you did NOTHING else to help your team as you were camping most of the game. 

 

Look at this game . A Ras I had in my T-62A. Which is btw much harder to do than in Tier 6. Still by far not the best of my games in this tank and not perfect in any way. It was just me having the right timing for the killshots. At least I did not do obvious mistakes like you.

 

And someone who shoots HE into the TRACKS of a KV-1 shouldnt tell anyone to get more experience on the KV-2 or to learn about the game, as you obviously have big issues with understanding the game mechanics yourself. Ah FYI I also aced the KV-2 recently, I had 6 kills and over 4000 dmg. Much closer to a perfect game. I think your game wouldnt even be an Ace on the EU Server with that XP count.

 

 

7 kills using a t62a is very good. However, I would argue its much easier to get 7 kills in light/medium tanks vs in a kv2 because light/medium  mobility and much better reload times.

 

You are losing allot of credibility when you suggest fhat the play style in the video was “camping”. You obviously have no clue how to play a KV2.

 

if you knew how to play the kv2, you would also know  that you can often one-shot kill  many tanks, including thr kv1, in-between the track and track plates. Its a challenging shot, but often gets more damage done.

 

your definition of a perfect game is nice amd warm and fuzzy, but not typical.


Edited by SuperUnicumKiller, 17 September 2018 - 09:49 PM.

Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


Chairman_merpug #24 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:50 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 47332 battles
  • 9,116
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

I'll just post this link:
https://youtu.be/M5gOMge8ygU

 


Edited by Chairman_merpug, 17 September 2018 - 09:51 PM.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug


SuperUnicumKiller #25 Posted 17 September 2018 - 09:52 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View PostKnickerson, on 18 September 2018 - 04:02 AM, said:

Firstly, congrats on 7 kills ... and if you’re saying “perfect game,” as in a pitcher’s perfect game in baseball, then, no, it wasn’t perfect.

It’s more like a no-hitter with a bit of reliance on your team and a couple a kill steals.

 

Rasenais have been discussed here before. They are any combination of being at the right place at the right time, a bit of survival skill, and playing with 13 noobs. They’re fun to get, for sure, so enjoy it.

 

Honestly, your kolovanov is more impressive than the rasenai, so good job, mate.

 

 

Thank you. :)

 

 


Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


Titus_Scato #26 Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:46 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 42158 battles
  • 8,225
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    10-18-2014

In the video, the KV-2 was lucky that most of the reds went into the town.  Usually they don’t.  That’s why he was lucky.

 

If they had gone to the river side as they normally do, the KV-2 would have had nothing to shoot at, and would have had to relocate to the left.  By the time he’d done that, half his team might have been already dead, and he could have found himself at the wrong end of a 6 v 4 battle, possibly ending in a Kolabanov situation for him.  I’ve won 2 Kolabanov medals in my KV-2, but that was definitely luck.



RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #27 Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:04 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49596 battles
  • 3,665
  • [RA1D]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 17 September 2018 - 09:46 PM, said:

 

7 kills using a t62a is very good. However, I would argue its much easier to get 7 kills in light/medium tanks vs in a kv2 because light/medium  mobility and much better reload times.

 

You are losing allot of credibility when you suggest fhat the play style in the video was “camping”. You obviously have no clue how to play a KV2.

 

if you knew how to play the kv2, you would also know  that you can often one-shot kill  many tanks, including thr kv1, in-between the track and track plates. Its a challenging shot, but often gets more damage done.

 

your definition of a perfect game is nice amd warm and fuzzy, but not typical.

 

Its always more difficult to have a good result in Tier X than Tier VI, regardless of tank. You didnt get a mastery in your T-62A in over 400 games.

 

And how about you stop suggesting that players that are obviously better than you learn how to play? There are sites like Blitzstars, its easy to be informed. 

 

Fact is you didnt play the KV-2 to its strengths (that is doing high damage shots, which you didnt) and if you didnt have the extreme luck of the BDR bouncing of your side and the Su-100 somehow missing you from 20m this game wouldve been over with 3 reds alive. You keep talking about high HE rolls yet you didnt do a single shot with higher damage than a standard AP roll. Most shots actually couldve even been done with the T-150 gun. I mean Im happy for you that you had a nice lucky game with a good result but dont brag like it was some superb gameplay.


 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!


Debbie_Does_Dallas #28 Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:45 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 60469 battles
  • 1,712
  • [49DIV]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 05:32 AM, said:

You don't get the point. Doing 7 kills at tier X is easier than going them in tier 9 T95 and KV2. Sure KV-2 and SU-152 need to do damage primarily but in a noob team you need to kill those that potentially can push you. Sometimes it's better not to rely on the idiots in your team and do the killing yourself. 7 kills are rare because it also depends on the enemy but it's the ultimate game winner except for supremacy which is stupid anyways. Also you should know that AP could have bounced and you had the possibility of 0 damage. HE did actually do some which is important against noobs to keep them suppressed and stop the cap. Last but not least you should not talk about luck, it's all you have besides probably doing count downs with some other friend of yours in his alternate account. It's amazing you never meet good players against you...

 

deluded 

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.


RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #29 Posted 18 September 2018 - 05:46 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49596 battles
  • 3,665
  • [RA1D]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

View Postharrier_77, on 18 September 2018 - 05:45 AM, said:

 

deluded 

 

 

Dont talk to rerolls of banned forumers ;)


 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!


SuperUnicumKiller #30 Posted 18 September 2018 - 07:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 September 2018 - 12:04 PM, said:

 

Its always more difficult to have a good result in Tier X than Tier VI, regardless of tank. You didnt get a mastery in your T-62A in over 400 games.

 

And how about you stop suggesting that players that are obviously better than you learn how to play? There are sites like Blitzstars, its easy to be informed. 

 

Fact is you didnt play the KV-2 to its strengths (that is doing high damage shots, which you didnt) and if you didnt have the extreme luck of the BDR bouncing of your side and the Su-100 somehow missing you from 20m this game wouldve been over with 3 reds alive. You keep talking about high HE rolls yet you didnt do a single shot with higher damage than a standard AP roll. Most shots actually couldve even been done with the T-150 gun. I mean Im happy for you that you had a nice lucky game with a good result but dont brag like it was some superb gameplay.

 

You are making outlandish statements again.

 

The skill levels in tier x are arguably no better than in tier 6.

 

I would also argue that the KV2 is likely the most difficult tank in WOTB to get a perfect game in. Thats why it is an extremely rare perfect game!!

 

I am not interested in your stats or anyone elses,  and for to claim you are better than anyone is ridiculous. So far, your comments here actually reflect the comments i’d expect from a noob who is obsessed with tank stats rather than actually winning. 

 

You need to really learn the KV2 before you can further  comment on it with credibility. Please practice your KV2 and come back here in 6 months to talk about it.

 

Cheers.

 

 


Edited by SuperUnicumKiller, 18 September 2018 - 08:07 AM.

Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


Debbie_Does_Dallas #31 Posted 18 September 2018 - 07:56 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 60469 battles
  • 1,712
  • [49DIV]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 07:52 AM, said:

 

You are making outlandish statements again.

 

The skill levels in tier x are arguably no better than in tier 6.

 

I would also argue that the KV2 is likely the most difficult tank in WOTB to get a perfect game in. Thats why it is an extremely rare perfect game!!

 

I am not interested in your stats or anyone elses,  and for to claim you are better than anyone is ridiculous. Your comments here so far actually reflect the comments i’d expect from a noob who is obsessed with tank stats rather than actually winning. 

 

You need to really learn the KV2 before you can further  comment on it with credibility. Please practice your KV2 and come back here in 6 months to talk about it.

 

Cheers.

 

 

Is it pink and fluffy in that bubble of yours? ;)


And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.


SuperUnicumKiller #32 Posted 18 September 2018 - 07:57 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 12:32 PM, said:

You don't get the point. Doing 7 kills at tier X is easier than going them in tier 9 T95 and KV2. Sure KV-2 and SU-152 need to do damage primarily but in a noob team you need to kill those that potentially can push you. Sometimes it's better not to rely on the idiots in your team and do the killing yourself. 7 kills are rare because it also depends on the enemy but it's the ultimate game winner except for supremacy which is stupid anyways. Also you should know that AP could have bounced and you had the possibility of 0 damage. HE did actually do some which is important against noobs to keep them suppressed and stop the cap. Last but not least you should not talk about luck, it's all you have besides probably doing count downs with some other friend of yours in his alternate account. It's amazing you never meet good players against you...

 

bingo!

 

you also understand how good tankers need to “bend the rules” of the textbook sometimes to pull-off a difficult win.


Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


SuperUnicumKiller #33 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View PostTitus_Scato, on 18 September 2018 - 05:46 AM, said:

In the video, the KV-2 was lucky that most of the reds went into the town.  Usually they don’t.  That’s why he was lucky.

 

If they had gone to the river side as they normally do, the KV-2 would have had nothing to shoot at, and would have had to relocate to the left.  By the time he’d done that, half his team might have been already dead, and he could have found himself at the wrong end of a 6 v 4 battle, possibly ending in a Kolabanov situation for him.  I’ve won 2 Kolabanov medals in my KV-2, but that was definitely luck.

There is always some luck in any win.

 

ALWAYS direct your team to cap A+B on that map. ALWAYS.


Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


SuperUnicumKiller #34 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View Postharrier_77, on 18 September 2018 - 02:56 PM, said:

Is it pink and fluffy in that bubble of yours? ;)

 

warm and fuzzy actually :)

Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


MikkelTJ #35 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:35 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 43695 battles
  • 399
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    06-20-2014

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 08:52 AM, said:

 

You need to really learn the KV2 before you can further  comment on it with credibility. Please practice your KV2 and come back here in 6 months to talk about it.

 

Cheers.

 

You are telling SSK to learn to play the KV-2....

 

Maybe you should have done a little more research before making such a statement.

 

Your own stats in the KV-2: https://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Baaadmutha888/tank/10497

 

SSK's stats: https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/superschnitzelkoenig/tank/10497

 

SSK wins around 70% of his games in the tank. Your own win rate is is slightly under 60%.... Every other comparable stat (DR, KDR,avg dmg etc) tells the same story.

 

'Nuff said...


Edited by MikkelTJ, 18 September 2018 - 08:57 AM.


RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #36 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:38 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49596 battles
  • 3,665
  • [RA1D]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 07:52 AM, said:

 

You are making outlandish statements again.

 

The skill levels in tier x are arguably no better than in tier 6.

 

I would also argue that the KV2 is likely the most difficult tank in WOTB to get a perfect game in. Thats why it is an extremely rare perfect game!!

 

I am not interested in your stats or anyone elses,  and for to claim you are better than anyone is ridiculous. So far, your comments here actually reflect the comments i’d expect from a noob who is obsessed with tank stats rather than actually winning. 

 

You need to really learn the KV2 before you can further  comment on it with credibility. Please practice your KV2 and come back here in 6 months to talk about it.

 

Cheers.

 

 

 

God allmighty you are twisted. Stats are not some detached extra, they are the actual reflection of how well you drive a tank. Better stats = better skill, unless you believe in rigging and other stupidities like your player-fan. Your game was luck, luck and more luck. Now come again when you have something impressive to show.


 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!


SuperUnicumKiller #37 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:43 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View PostMikkelTJ, on 18 September 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

 

You are telling SSK to learn to play the KV-2....

 

Maybe you should have done a little more research before making such a statement.

 

Your own stats in the KV-2: https://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Baaadmutha888/tank/10497

 

SST's stats: https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/superschnitzelkoenig/tank/10497

 

SST wins around 70% of his games in the tank. Your own win rate is is slightly under 60%.... Every other comparable stat (DR, KDR,avg dmg etc) tells the same story.

 

'Nuff said...

 

You have lost the plot.

 

This is about skills and wins now. 

 

The noob tactics outlined and ridiculous commentary from that other guy position him as a noob. Bigly.


Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


SuperUnicumKiller #38 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:47 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 252 battles
  • 293
  • Member since:
    08-09-2018

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 September 2018 - 03:38 PM, said:

 

God allmighty you are twisted. Stats are not some detached extra, they are the actual reflection of how well you drive a tank. Better stats = better skill, unless you believe in rigging and other stupidities like your player-fan. Your game was luck, luck and more luck. Now come again when you have something impressive to show.

You have obviously been triggered. Take a time-out in your safe space and cool down.

 

Your claims about Blitzstar stats reflect your detachment from the reality of the game. We dont have time to educate you on that now.

 

Come to grips with your foolish remarks on the KV2  and then we can talk. You really do talk like a noob about the KV2 here.

 

 


Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass


Chairman_merpug #39 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:53 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 47332 battles
  • 9,116
  • [AFK]
  • Member since:
    03-05-2013

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 08:43 AM, said:

 

You have lost the plot.

 

This is about skills and wins now. 

 

The noob tactics outlined and ridiculous commentary from that other guy position him as a noob. Bigly.

Amazing how his noob tactics mean he does better than you, consistently. 

Personally, I've got 9 RAS games, none of which I'd consider "perfect". The Flatpanzer one was the best, the Tiger P one was thrilling, the IS didn't get an ace and the others were sealclubbing. 

Anyway, congratulations on the Ras. Best to post videos in the relevant Fan Zone area, though. 


Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug


RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #40 Posted 18 September 2018 - 08:56 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 49596 battles
  • 3,665
  • [RA1D]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2014

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 08:47 AM, said:

You have obviously been triggered. Take a time-out in your safe space and cool down.

 

Your claims about Blitzstar stats reflect your detachment from the reality of the game. We dont have time to educate you on that now.

 

Come to grips with your foolish remarks on the KV2  and then we can talk. You really do talk like a noob about the KV2 here.

 

 

 

lol, sweet how you try to be condescending. Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? 

 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users