Kv2 Perfect game 7 kills Kv 2

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

SuperUnicumKiller #41 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:01 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostChairman_merpug, on 18 September 2018 - 03:53 PM, said:

Amazing how his noob tactics mean he does better than you, consistently. 

Personally, I've got 9 RAS games, none of which I'd consider "perfect". The Flatpanzer one was the best, the Tiger P one was thrilling, the IS didn't get an ace and the others were sealclubbing. 

Anyway, congratulations on the Ras. Best to post videos in the relevant Fan Zone area, though. 

Thanks! It was a nailbiter.

lol. Are you also memerized by blitstar stats? Did you know there are a number of ways to make it appear that your stats are great?

Silly noobish comments will be called-out, regardless of someones “stats”.

Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #42 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49596 battles
  • [RA1D]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 09:01 AM, said:

Thanks! It was a nailbiter.

lol. Are you also memerized by blitstar stats? Did you know there are a number of ways to make it appear that your stats are great?

Silly noobish comments will be called-out, regardless of someones “stats”.

Noobish games will be called out too, regardless of number of kills :) 

But tell me, how do I make my stats appear great? Other than having: more damage, more kills, more spots, more everything?

Edited by superschnitzelkoenig, 18 September 2018 - 09:04 AM.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

SuperUnicumKiller #43 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:05 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 September 2018 - 03:56 PM, said:

lol, sweet how you try to be condescending. Who are you trying to convince? Yourself? 

You were caught making noobish troll comments about this specific game and the tactics. Simple as that. 

You ego seems bruised. Move on bro!

SuperUnicumKiller #44 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:08 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 September 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

Noobish games will be called out too, regardless of number of kills :) 

But tell me, how do I make my stats appear great? Other than having: more damage, more kills, more spots, more everything?

As said before, there is always noobery in every game. The point is that a perfect game in a KV2 is extremely rare.

i dont have time to help you with your stats issue. Perhaps someone here can.

SuperUnicumKiller #45 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:10 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostJJSawry, on 18 September 2018 - 04:02 PM, said:

No kv2 game is perfect without at least 2 full pen oneshots, that's its signature. And on top of that, I'd still argue a 5k damage loss would arguably be a better performance.

Tier10 IS harder to play at, and not only because of the massive guns and campy meta.

So I'd say you're full of crap. Arguably.

Lol.

get perfect game in a KV2 and then come back and talk to us.

gallabru #46 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:25 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17642 battles
  • [LAGER]

I am so disappointed.

I was expecting some 7 ammoracks or 7 shots - 7kills or even 5 oneshots... something that would have been the signature of a KV2.

No. Just an average game with 7 kills.

Granted, it is not "how" it is "how many" when it comes to a Ras, so congrats for it.

My team stats in real time  : http://forum.wotblit...ats-repository/

Carlsberg clan family is recruiting. Contact us.

DtheHun #47 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:50 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43963 battles
  • [-DAD-]

Nice job on a Ras, didn't bother with the video because the players who I respect for their ability have already commented on it.  Those same players you are trying to call noob!  I'd reel it in a bit were I you.  The stats are a reflection of performance.  Yours are not impressive, mine are not impressive.  People like us should not be calling out those who are clearly more experienced/better at the game.

It is probably a fun game and 7 kills is rare.  I've had them twice I think, and only ever from decent play, with a huge degree of luck thrown in.  A ras is the combination of your team doing nothing useful and the enemy team being unable to capitalise on it.  In my opinion 7 kills is usually more luck than skill.

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #48 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:53 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49596 battles
  • [RA1D]

Fun fact: I took out the KV-2 just now as I haven’t played it for a while. It took me, the player who „needs to learn how to play the KV-2“ TWO games to achieve a mastery with more XP than the „perfect game“ of the OT. 

Fun fact 2: my teammates had a lower avg WR than the reds.

No more comments needed :)

Edited by superschnitzelkoenig, 18 September 2018 - 09:56 AM.

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #49 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49596 battles
  • [RA1D]

View PostDtheHun, on 18 September 2018 - 09:50 AM, said:

Nice job on a Ras, didn't bother with the video because the players who I respect for their ability have already commented on it.  Those same players you are trying to call noob!  I'd reel it in a bit were I you.  The stats are a reflection of performance.  Yours are not impressive, mine are not impressive.  People like us should not be calling out those who are clearly more experienced/better at the game.

It is probably a fun game and 7 kills is rare.  I've had them twice I think, and only ever from decent play, with a huge degree of luck thrown in.  A ras is the combination of your team doing nothing useful and the enemy team being unable to capitalise on it.  In my opinion 7 kills is usually more luck than skill.

Absolutely. I have 27 Raseinais and maybe 2 or 3 were really well deserved, the rest was just lucky timing.

DtheHun #50 Posted 18 September 2018 - 09:59 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43963 battles
  • [-DAD-]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 September 2018 - 09:54 AM, said:

Absolutely. I have 27 Raseinais and maybe 2 or 3 were really well deserved, the rest was just lucky timing.

Exactly- You get to the worn down tanks in time to pop the kill shot in.  Or they drive in front of your gun.  Way more skill in a Kolobanov than a Ras.

Fun Fact 3 Player 4cancracker speaks of common knowledge only commonly held by his conspiracy theories

Knickerson #51 Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:07 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32587 battles
  • [ICN]

View Postgallabru, on 18 September 2018 - 11:25 AM, said:

I am so disappointed.

I was expecting some 7 ammoracks or 7 shots - 7kills or even 5 oneshots... something that would have been the signature of a KV2.

Granted, it is not "how" it is "how many" when it comes to a Ras, so congrats for it.

That's essentially how I view the vid. "Perfect game," foghorn sounds, rage graphics—it's a lot of fanfare that adds up to a not necessarily spectacular game to the outsider. But I get he's happy with his performance, so you know, congrats.

If anyone wants a sense of what "Perfect game" leans toward, check out sk8xtrm's KV-2 guide, where multiple full-health kills occur in a single game.

Cry "Havoc,"
And let slip the dogs of war.

William Shakespeare
Julius Caesar – Act 3, scene 1

DtheHun #52 Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:50 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 43963 battles
  • [-DAD-]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 10:05 AM, said:

But what if they don't drive? What if there are 2 of them and you have a 20 second reload? What then? 

Then you either get lucky and get them one at a time, or don't get lucky and you get spotted by both at the same time.  Or you can get lucky and get some clutch bounces, or you can get lucky and make an impossible shot.  Or you can get lucky and they miss you completely.  

Or you could be really really good and outplay both.

Either way it's more likely to be luck than skill.  The third and most ridiculous option to comprehend would be some form of rigging.  Which of course will be your default position.

Knickerson #53 Posted 18 September 2018 - 10:53 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32587 battles
  • [ICN]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 12:13 PM, said:

Yes, I've seen a lot of sk8's videos. The enemy stays still to be shot, he has some inexplicabile shots go in while I miss form point blank range and fully aimed. Just amazing. I don't pen a camping tank while sitting still, he pens a moving target on the move with a derp gun... 

I suppose you had a look on this. It's all skill...

Yes, I've seen Psychovadge's video and I applaud it. Mostly because he tells us what he's thinking. He's also pretty clear about when he's lucky and when he makes good choices. More than that, Psycho plays to the strengths of his tank and uses the terrain to his advantage, keeping distance, using cover and closing in when it makes sense.

Superunicumkiller—again, nice Raiseniai ... and there's little that's perfect about the game. My best 7-kill game was in an AT 15, where I set myself up in the valley at Deadrails and sniped as red tanks moved forward one by one. The only part of the game that took skill was the 1 v 3 situation at the end and taking out a KV-3 before he could 1-shot me.

As I said earlier, getting a Raiseniai includes being lucky, surviving, relying on your team to do some damage, and a bit of kill stealing. They're fun to win, I get it—but perfect, in terms of the player's performance throughout the game's duration, they rarely are.

And I suspect Superunicumkiller wouldn't be getting this much attention if he didn't overhype his achievement. If one sets up a high level of expectation for himself in public, then he has no choice but to meet it.

Edited by Knickerson, 18 September 2018 - 11:03 AM.

Cry "Havoc,"
And let slip the dogs of war.

William Shakespeare
Julius Caesar – Act 3, scene 1

jylpah #54 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:08 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19879 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 04:26 AM, said:

I do appreciate those people who really study the tanks and have a passion to know all the stats.

Unfortunately, and more often than not, the extreme technical knowledge often doesn't translate into winning skills on the WOTB battlefield when in a tough brawl fighting to stay alive and save a game.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Baaadmutha888

You are just a cocky tier VI stats-padder who is not even very good in stats-padding. Your "winning skills" are nothing to brag about.

This is his main account on Asia server as he disclosed in this thread.

Just a little buff for Panther II, please 

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Tier V-X Tank Ranking   Blitz-tools   

jylpah #55 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19879 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

Says someone who camps at the back when he should help his team and rushes alone thinking he's protected all the time.

I read camping at the back, are we discussing how to play E100, Canny?

Just a little buff for Panther II, please 

Jylpah @EU  Jylpah @Asia  Tier V-X Tank Ranking   Blitz-tools   

SuperUnicumKiller #56 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:37 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postgallabru, on 18 September 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

I am so disappointed.

Thanks dude!

lots of people here triggered by the fact its an extremely rare perfect game in a KV2. Perhaps jealousy?

SuperUnicumKiller #57 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:39 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postjylpah, on 18 September 2018 - 06:08 PM, said:

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/asia/Baaadmutha888

You are just a cocky tier VI stats-padder who is not even very good in stats-padding. Your "winning skills" are nothing to brag about.

This is his main account on Asia server as he disclosed in this thread.

lol.

another triggered jealous stats troller. This is fun!!

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #58 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49596 battles
  • [RA1D]
How is your attempt of establishing yourself in the EU forums going? Fancy being considered just another troll? We have better ones than you. 

SuperUnicumKiller #59 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:42 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostKnickerson, on 18 September 2018 - 05:53 PM, said:

Yes, I've seen Psychovadge's video and I applaud it. Mostly because he tells us what he's thinking. He's also pretty clear about when he's lucky and when he makes good choices. More than that, Psycho plays to the strengths of his tank and uses the terrain to his advantage, keeping distance, using cover and closing in when it makes sense.

Superunicumkiller—again, nice Raiseniai ... and there's little that's perfect about the game. My best 7-kill game was in an AT 15, where I set myself up in the valley at Deadrails and sniped as red tanks moved forward one by one. The only part of the game that took skill was the 1 v 3 situation at the end and taking out a KV-3 before he could 1-shot me.

As I said earlier, getting a Raiseniai includes being lucky, surviving, relying on your team to do some damage, and a bit of kill stealing. They're fun to win, I get it—but perfect, in terms of the player's performance throughout the game's duration, they rarely are.

And I suspect Superunicumkiller wouldn't be getting this much attention if he didn't overhype his achievement. If one sets up a high level of expectation for himself in public, then he has no choice but to meet it.

Thanks bro!

KV2 perfect games are an rarity for a number of reasons. It would indeed be great if some of the trolls here could actually get a perfect game in a KV2 before they try critiquing others.

cheers

SuperUnicumKiller #60 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:44 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 18 September 2018 - 06:42 PM, said:

How is your attempt of establishing yourself in the EU forums going? Fancy being considered just another troll? We have better ones than you. 

LMAO

coming from the troll who has never had a perfect game in a KV2.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users