• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

SuperUnicumKiller #61 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:45 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View Postgallabru, on 18 September 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

I am so disappointed.

I was expecting some 7 ammoracks or 7 shots - 7kills or even 5 oneshots... something that would have been the signature of a KV2.

No. Just an average game with 7 kills.

Granted, it is not "how" it is "how many" when it comes to a Ras, so congrats for it.

Thanks dude!

lots of people here triggered by the fact its an extremely rare perfect game in a KV2. Perhaps jealousy?

Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass

SuperUnicumKiller #62 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:52 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

We all know the character superschnitzelkoeing. I mean koeing says it all. It's common knowledge that he is a player favored by matchmaking, that's why he opposes balancing changes and doesn't play ranked. Of course he can't stand others doing better and when I met him in battles I did better than him consistently. So please, those stats from a non official site mean little as Player_CPA repeatedly stated.

Yes it was a bit of luck cause it depends a lot on the opposition unless it's you. In your case it's only knowledge and skills, the skills to get better teams and level the oppositions which has players that stay still to be shot. I've seen a lot of your game. Unconvincing at best in constantly better teams.

I win 90% of those battles like that. Yesterday I won 100% in a toon with a player you would consider bad. So please, we all know the grapes are sour, but just try be happy for someone else who did something extremely rare and spend the effort to share it.

yup. I think its burning schnitzelburger up that he/she cannot also get a perfect game in a kv2. His silly unthoughtful critique of the match was the straw that broke the shnitzels bun.  I have to admit, Its fun to observe his/her meltdown. Hehehhe

SuperUnicumKiller #63 Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:57 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View PostDtheHun, on 18 September 2018 - 04:50 PM, said:

Nice job on a Ras, didn't bother with the video because the players who I respect for their ability have already commented on it.  Those same players you are trying to call noob!  I'd reel it in a bit were I you.  The stats are a reflection of performance.  Yours are not impressive, mine are not impressive.  People like us should not be calling out those who are clearly more experienced/better at the game.

It is probably a fun game and 7 kills is rare.  I've had them twice I think, and only ever from decent play, with a huge degree of luck thrown in.  A ras is the combination of your team doing nothing useful and the enemy team being unable to capitalise on it.  In my opinion 7 kills is usually more luck than skill.

Thanks dude.

My suggestion is to be cateful blindly following others here. Some folks are rather unthoughtful/biased etc. 

honestly, i never thought it was possible for a perfect game in a kv2. Its like spotting a unicorn.

Debbie_Does_Dallas #64 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 63670 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 10:02 AM, said:

More useless stories form the winning queue. 

You still don't get it. He was happy to post a video of an extremely rare event, like finding a flawless red diamond. Nice game you had but nothing special there unless you count leveling 40% wr players which is routine for you. 

I'm not surprised you were banned canny.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

SuperUnicumKiller #65 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:02 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 04:59 PM, said:

Getting consistently weaker enemy teams, teams that have smaller aggregate win rate than yours, including you. 

So how is it that there must be at least 2? Is there any skill involved in getting them? And since when is a loss better than a win? Maybe for the stat padders that ruin ranked battles right now. They sit at the back and deal damage not really helping the team. If the team wins they get 30 points, if it loses -3 or -4. Great game experience... So yeah, thanks wargaming for rewarding losers instead of concentrating on having close games.

What was that Swiss word for enlarged ego? 

superschnitzelkoeing

jackpot!

good stuff, covered all the base. 

Debbie_Does_Dallas #66 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 63670 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 12:02 PM, said:

jackpot!

good stuff, covered all the base. 

Sad delusional little chap.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

SuperUnicumKiller #67 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:11 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 05:13 PM, said:

Yes, I've seen a lot of sk8's videos. The enemy stays still to be shot, he has some inexplicabile shots go in while I miss form point blank range and fully aimed. Just amazing. I don't pen a camping tank while sitting still, he pens a moving target on the move with a derp gun... 

I suppose you had a look on this. It's all skill...

Yes. It is too easy to show videos of one-shot full hp kills. I could do hundreds of those.

I may be wrong, but i doubt sk8 or anyone else on this thread ever got a perfect game in a kv2.

SuperUnicumKiller #68 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:14 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View Postharrier_77, on 18 September 2018 - 07:05 PM, said:

Sad delusional little chap.

lol. Show us your perfect game in a KV2. We are all waiting Ms. Knowitall.

Debbie_Does_Dallas #69 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 63670 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 12:14 PM, said:

lol. Show us your perfect game in a KV2. We are all waiting Ms. Knowitall.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours......

MikkelTJ #70 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44934 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

He has and he even has 80% hit rate in it. There's no RNG favoring there...

Heck, even I have 80% hit rate in the KV-2.

The trick is not to camp in the back, since the aim time and dispersion are both horrible. 

In my humble opinion the tank works better as a close range support tank. Sniping (like the OP did in his game) means too many misses.

onlypainhurts #71 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 43238 battles
  • [XFIRE]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

As does the OP of this thread.  This would indicate that either both are getting favored RNG or neither are.  So which is it?

"Oderint dum Metuant"

SuperUnicumKiller #72 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 07:16 PM, said:

is there a video of that?

SuperUnicumKiller #73 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:30 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View PostJJSawry, on 18 September 2018 - 07:24 PM, said:

Got nothing to do with jealousy, you pretty much spam 'perfect kv2 game' in every post. Congrats on your ras, of course, but your flaring ego needs to be put down, that's all. There isn't much to be jealous of here, you know. Unless you get jelly over a random Ras someone else gets, or over average games other people post. Most of us don't, but more power to you then.

Cheers.

trying to keep things on topic dude.  Enjoy watching an extremely rare perfect game :)

No need for a few here to troll inflammatory jelly criticisms at a perfect game.

The haters need to just try to enjoy the video, or try to get a perfect kv2 game also(if they can).

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #74 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49659 battles
  • [RA1D]
Isnt it funny how our new troll is proud of having Canny on his side? Who btw couldn't care less, he just uses the thread to land a few - what he thinks are - blows against me. And our unicumkiller is happy to jump the bandwagon. Comedy gold. :teethhappy:

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

romsitsa #75 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 48429 battles
  • [VG]

Glad I can comment as I have a Ras in the KV-2 with 1326 base XP. Muppet teams and luck is needed for a Ras. Work on your ammo choice as this was a very lucky game.

A

SuperUnicumKiller #76 Posted 18 September 2018 - 12:52 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View Postromsitsa, on 18 September 2018 - 07:34 PM, said:

Glad I can comment as I have a Ras in the KV-2 with 1326 base XP. Muppet teams and luck is needed for a Ras. Work on your ammo choice as this was a very lucky game.

A

thanks bro.

congratulations on being in the KV2 perfect game club! 

Do you have a video of said achievement?

Debbie_Does_Dallas #77 Posted 18 September 2018 - 02:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 63670 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 01:41 PM, said:

You still don't get it. This is a thread about a fine 7 kill game in KV-2. It's not a CC game where RNG kicks in to help with high rolls and neither a protected clan member who pull off miraculous shots with the help of some aimbot. So instead of celebrating this achievement, which is rare indeed, and congratulating the player some start picking on him by commenting on his choice of ammo, positioning and his stats. It is unbelievable what's going on so I reviewed sk8 video and he was advocating the use of HE. Positioning is optional in general and the outcome dictates the efficiency which in this tank was great and last how do stats matter in this equation? So all your points are debunked. All you are trying to do is picking on somebody, seeing your antagonists in every anonymous forum user instead of reviewing your actions. Then you post a mastery in KV2 with 4 kills, totally not relevant to the subject. Clearly green with envy.

Tin foil firmly attached?....SIR YES SIR!

Edited by harrier_77, 18 September 2018 - 02:24 PM.

RA1D_SCHNITZEL_ #78 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 49659 battles
  • [RA1D]
Yes, Canny is the right person to talk about envy.

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

SuperUnicumKiller #79 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:35 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 254 battles

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 18 September 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

You still don't get it. This is a thread about a fine 7 kill game in KV-2. It's not a CC game where RNG kicks in to help with high rolls and neither a protected clan member who pull off miraculous shots with the help of some aimbot. So instead of celebrating this achievement, which is rare indeed, and congratulating the player some start picking on him by commenting on his choice of ammo, positioning and his stats. It is unbelievable what's going on so I reviewed sk8 video and he was advocating the use of HE. Positioning is optional in general and the outcome dictates the efficiency which in this tank was great and last how do stats matter in this equation? So all your points are debunked. All you are trying to do is picking on somebody, seeing your antagonists in every anonymous forum user instead of reviewing your actions. Then you post a mastery in KV2 with 4 kills, totally not relevant to the subject. Clearly green with envy.

well said.

Rational constructive debate is always welcome in forums such as this, but there are some folks on the thread who seem to be melting down with envy and/or rage.

I have read that some mental health professionals believe that video game addiction can lead to these meltdowns & subsequent irrational behavior.

Debbie_Does_Dallas #80 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 63670 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 18 September 2018 - 03:35 PM, said:

well said.

Rational constructive debate is always welcome in forums such as this, but there are some folks on the thread who seem to be melting down with envy and/or rage.

I have read that some mental health professionals believe that video game addiction can lead to these meltdowns & subsequent irrational behavior.

you're so right, you've discovered our kryptonite .....everyone on here is in awe of your achievements, and none of us can hold a candle to them. So we enviously attack.....i wish I was you.

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users