FTC/B-B-B open 2 new clans

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

VonPottypoop #1 Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16477 battles
  • [FTC-1]

We have opened our 6th and 7th Clans which have broken from our tradition of naming these clans.

Our 6th clan is called Triple Fun Elite ( 3XFE) which is purely aimed at catching the new players before 1000 games and getting them to use Discord where we can use training rooms to give them a talk over on each map commonly used for up to tier 5. This tells them what to do and how to play each map, where you should be and more importantly where not to be. We are aware that new starters have a high drop out rate but if we can improve them fairly quickly then we might just get a few Gems.

Our 7th Clan is Filthy Fifth (5FF) which is specifically for the 60% plus WR players which has a different style of leadership. The leaders are 6 in total, 3 from B-B-B and 3 from FTC. What is unique about this is that the leaders rotate every Calender month to try out new ideas and direction of where the clan is going. Obviously now with the new mixed tournaments they can jump in with the other players and join in with the Fun. All are welcome to join us and re-roll accounts are welcome no matter how new as long as you stay at 60% plus. We have a really good Discord set up and a great core within the clans who are highly active 

​Very proud leader of the Fun-Tan-Clan 

warrior5557 #2 Posted 19 September 2018 - 11:46 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2468 battles
  • [3XFE]

View PostVonPottypoop, on 17 September 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

We have opened our 6th and 7th Clans which have broken from our tradition of naming these clans.

Our 6th clan is called Triple Fun Elite ( 3XFE) which is purely aimed at catching the new players before 1000 games and getting them to use Discord where we can use training rooms to give them a talk over on each map commonly used for up to tier 5. This tells them what to do and how to play each map, where you should be and more importantly where not to be. We are aware that new starters have a high drop out rate but if we can improve them fairly quickly then we might just get a few Gems.

Our 7th Clan is Filthy Fifth (5FF) which is specifically for the 60% plus WR players which has a different style of leadership. The leaders are 6 in total, 3 from B-B-B and 3 from FTC. What is unique about this is that the leaders rotate every Calender month to try out new ideas and direction of where the clan is going. Obviously now with the new mixed tournaments they can jump in with the other players and join in with the Fun. All are welcome to join us and re-roll accounts are welcome no matter how new as long as you stay at 60% plus. We have a really good Discord set up and a great core within the clans who are highly active

​love 3xfe it's already very chatty and active.

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19153 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Soon all your clans will be mine!

I have an image of VPP & BDB stroking white cats plotting world domination and mastery of all the clans :)

GL!  My experience of the rest of the myriad clans in this family are they are all a canny* bunch.

*That’s canny in the Geordie sense of the word, not Canny our beloved resident tin foil hatted rigging conspiracy theory loon.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

VonPottypoop #4 Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16477 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 19 September 2018 - 05:28 PM, said:

Soon all your clans will be mine!

I have an image of VPP & BDB stroking white cats plotting world domination and mastery of all the clans :)

GL!  My experience of the rest of the myriad clans in this family are they are all a canny* bunch.

*That’s canny in the Geordie sense of the word, not Canny our beloved resident tin foil hatted rigging conspiracy theory loon.

yep BdB does stroke a white cat but I won’t talk about what I stroke :girl:

Mjr_Eazy #5 Posted 20 September 2018 - 12:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19153 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostVonPottypoop, on 19 September 2018 - 05:31 PM, said:

yep BdB does stroke a white cat but I won’t talk about what I stroke :girl:

Fnaar! Fnaar!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

VonPottypoop #6 Posted 22 September 2018 - 04:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 16477 battles
  • [FTC-1]

View Postwarrior5557, on 19 September 2018 - 11:46 AM, said:

​love 3xfe it's already very chatty and active.

It’s a nice chatty clan and growing very quickly. I am well pleased with the progress.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users