Let's get some more money from the Kapitalists, Comrade !

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

PanzerPsycho68 #1 Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 24970 battles
  • [PFI]

Whahahaha !!!   :teethhappy:

Our Belarussian Friends came up with a new Bright Idea at their daily

Afternoon Wodka Party to try and shake more Euro's out of our pockets :

"Comrade Ivan, do you have new idea to get more money from the Kapitalists ?" :playing:

"Yes, Comrade Misja, this month the Kapitalists have their Halloween Festival.

They really like Scary Things, look who is in the White House now ! Hahaha " !  :trollface:

"But we cannot make a Trump Camo, those filthy Kapitalists will not buy that".  :sceptic:

"Wait, Comrade, Pumpkin Lanterns are real Haloween symbols.  We name this 

a new Attachment to put on their Kapitalist's tanks and ask lots of Euro's for it"

"Great idea, you make Stalin proud, Comrade. I also have an idea : a blind 

Kapitalist's shell as an attachment in the Stronk Stalinium Armour of our 

Russian tanks.  I am very sure they will pay Big Money for this, Comrade" !

"How much will we ask them ?"  :coin:

"410 Euro for Pumpkin and 530 for the unexploded shell". :justwait:

"Comrade, you are crazy ! What did you put in your Wodka ?" :amazed:

"Relax, Comrade, relax !  Those Euro Kapitalists will buy Anything from us, you will see !". :great:

"Let us drink to this brilliant idea, Comrade !  Za zdarovje, Misja !"

"Za zdarovje, Comrade Ivan !" :popcorn:

So, every time I will see either a Pumpkin Lantern, or a Wasted Shot on a Tank, i

will make sure to make a Remark about providing more Rubles for Wodka at WG.

Edited by PanzerPsycho68, 10 October 2018 - 08:43 PM.

Deputy Leader of Panzer-Vernichter Clan ( PFI ) and dedicated German Tank Driver 

no1_c_nt #2 Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 615 battles
You jest..but....

Titus_Scato #3 Posted 10 October 2018 - 09:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39161 battles
  • [1RTR]

Attachments are wasted pixels.

We’d rather have tanks that explode spectacularly when ammo racked, blowing their turrets off, and paper hulls that split open into great jagged rents, with flames shooting out from the inferno inside.

(Actually, I’d like burning crew members bailing out, falling off the tank and writhing on the ground screaming in agony - but then I’m just a sick, twisted, psychotic frakker who loves gore in wargames, lol.)

(WG - since it is Halloween, how about a new smiley, of a grinning skull with glowing red dots in its eye sockets, wearing a black British tanker beret?  Please?)

Frodo_Nifinger #4 Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 47492 battles
  • [IRMA]
I want a halloween camouflage for T-49 and CDC only in form of a draped white sheet over the tank flailing behind it at speed and a windy noise, when driving and a “BOOOOOOOH when you shoot.:trollface:
The Hobbit is a proud member of

Player_4847592806 #5 Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:14 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 3731 battles
  • [-SD-]
I want the t49a

petes85 #6 Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:25 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 40643 battles
  • [KORPI]
Wg trying to Make profit on capitalist market. Nothing new to me

superschnitzelkoenig #7 Posted 11 October 2018 - 06:31 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 44066 battles
  • [RA1D]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 10 October 2018 - 09:38 PM, said:

We’d rather have tanks that explode spectacularly when ammo racked, blowing their turrets off, and paper hulls that split open into great jagged rents, with flames shooting out from the inferno inside.

(Actually, I’d like burning crew members bailing out, falling off the tank and writhing on the ground screaming in agony - but then I’m just a sick, twisted, psychotic frakker who loves gore in wargames, lol.)

(WG - since it is Halloween, how about a new smiley, of a grinning skull with glowing red dots in its eye sockets, wearing a black British tanker beret?  Please?)

God that would be awesome. Also it would introduce an age limit of 18 so less useless kids. I dont see any disadvantages of your idea. Maybe more kill stealing. Just imagine the chaos after an autoloader tripple kill. 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

reekoiler #8 Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27871 battles
  • [FTC-1]
It’s 4000 gold for a fire extinguisher on the T110E4.   I know everybody here knows that, I just think it a stunning fact.   I would give a lot to know how many they sold to people not drunk at the time of purchase.

Colmain595 #9 Posted 11 October 2018 - 03:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 38126 battles
  • [KRH]

I'm not for seeing men gunned down by coax on a game, not for me.

However you're onto something Titus.  Like the badge idea.  Maybe on a tank or where the clan avatars currently go.  WG could even introduce Bde tac flashes, similar to the ones on the Bromwell.

Titus_Scato #10 Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39161 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostColmain595, on 11 October 2018 - 03:03 PM, said:

I'm not for seeing men gunned down by coax on a game, not for me.

Ha ha, you’ve obviously never played the old PC game Battlefield 1942.  (I used to love the Forgotten Hope mod for that game.). Machine gunning swarms of infantry was a vital part of gameplay.  Especially when lots of those infantry had anti-tank rifles, anti-tank grenades, explosive packs, bazookas or panzerfausts.  (Not to mention emplaced anti-tank guns.)  You couldn’t ignore them, or they would turn your tank into scrap within seconds if they got close enough.  It was a game where tanks definitely needed infantry support to survive.

RustyRaptor #11 Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5192 battles
  • [V4LUE]

Ummmmmmm,do you really think current smartphones can handle that amount of detail?Do you have no idea how procesing power works?

Its hard to do on PC let alone mobile,lol.

Edited by RustyRaptor, 11 October 2018 - 04:47 PM.

Titus_Scato #12 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 39161 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostRustyRaptor, on 11 October 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

Ummmmmmm,do you really think current smartphones can handle that amount of detail?Do you have no idea how procesing power works?

Its hard to do on PC let alone mobile,lol.

I’d rather have exploding tanks and flying turrets than HD textures TBH.

Smartphones GPU’s are about as powerful as the video card in an entry level PC from 10 years earlier. So in 2 years time, graphics in Blitz could realistically be made equal to the initial 2010 version of PC World of Tanks.

And in 7 years time (assuming Blitz lasts that long) graphics could include things like animated suspension and destructible buildings.

bunnybun123 #13 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:28 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 12047 battles
  • [FTC-1]
Tbh, I don't think 400-500 gold for the attachment is hugely overpriced. It's not as bad as the tier 10 attachments, fortunately :)

superschnitzelkoenig #14 Posted 12 October 2018 - 10:45 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 44066 battles
  • [RA1D]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 11 October 2018 - 04:46 PM, said:

Ha ha, you’ve obviously never played the old PC game Battlefield 1942.  (I used to love the Forgotten Hope mod for that game.). Machine gunning swarms of infantry was a vital part of gameplay.  Especially when lots of those infantry had anti-tank rifles, anti-tank grenades, explosive packs, bazookas or panzerfausts.  (Not to mention emplaced anti-tank guns.)  You couldn’t ignore them, or they would turn your tank into scrap within seconds if they got close enough.  It was a game where tanks definitely needed infantry support to survive.

BF1942 is one of my Top 3 games ever. It was also quite interesting how the Pz IV and Shermans were much better at fighting infantry than the Tiger and M10. I actually preferred playing the former two over the latter for that reason. However my real strength was flying Stukas/Aichi Vals.

Biggest flaw was that T34 model that was the same as the T-34-85 just with another paint scheme. 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

Knickerson #15 Posted 13 October 2018 - 03:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 26447 battles
  • [ICN]

View PostTitus_Scato, on 10 October 2018 - 11:38 PM, said:

If I didn't know better, you're suggesting to WG that we'd pay gold for a "spectacular death" option ... I'd be up for that. :trollface:

A horse, a horse! My kingdom for a horse! ...
I have set my life upon a cast,
and I will stand the hazard of a die.

William Shakespeare
Richard III – Act 5, scene 4

minitelrose #16 Posted 14 October 2018 - 06:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 58502 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostFrodo_Nifinger, on 10 October 2018 - 11:35 PM, said:

I want a halloween camouflage for T-49 and CDC only in form of a draped white sheet over the tank flailing behind it at speed and a windy noise, when driving and a “BOOOOOOOH when you shoot.:trollface:

that’s more or less what the Dracula is to the cdc, except the sheet is black. 

Though now that you make me think of it, T49 shape itself reminds me of a pumpkin. 

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users