• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Chairman_merpug #41 Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35657 battles
  • [AFK]

View Post__Nikolaus__, on 19 October 2018 - 11:20 AM, said:

3 Maps not enough. İ really like the event this time but its getting boring playing same maps over and over.

Yeah, I'd agree. Mirage would have fit the concept too, I'd have thought. Personally, I'd like to see it continue, but with all maps tweaked to fit the post-apocalyptic concept. You get no medals or stats, so have to go to the real game to complete all missions, but it's fun fun fun, and you can grind without too much suffering.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Nitromo_GGE #42 Posted 20 October 2018 - 02:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15672 battles
  • [DDPA]

Wil say something positief after some negative 

Positief The Win Ratio players not drops so new Bee can do a lot of XP there stock tanks which i do also BY the way.

already sad some young stars our clan go do that and some followed advice and wil have for new tournaments clan  wil start use ball materialerials

Negative again a event that is impossible to get yeah 50 victories al can get wel if keep out of mind that MM is totally boll... s

Yeah I am the only Gold F- g noob in the clan that spends loads of euro i can get al both that is one out of 39 clan members  it is for those active players that not have those loads some my clan members do buy tanks when there is a nice offer.

So in that respect again a how shall i say nice nothing normal people can win

also meaning I am now sick at home Burn Out

so i can reach everything no question it is those that go work go school which is majority al clans outside the really Nerdy clans that play nothing else then games

in that retro perspective again a worse Thing and people get upset as what you do you make something like this first 3 4 stages are easy to get both then come the numbers and they say one Thing spend money ore you not get any tank

So As the big F-k-g Gold Noob that is a gold digger make the game more playable also the less in the end a 1000 gold diggers is not what you want you rather want 30000 lesser that spend occasionally and if your tanks where a bit better prized not like say 40 50 ore 100 euro yeah you give gold prizes both well i had calcullas basic school not like Yeah we have that EU mambo not With russsia

You make more money

sorry i get again a bit Harsh both those are the game mechanics and the merchant mechanics make some  something a real bargain you get in end more consumers and that is what you want in end more over you want happy consumers

I rest my case

Yours Truly,

Nitro

Gold Noob DDPA

sorry yes is Dopa not dopa was always drunk before 

Nitromo_GGE #43 Posted 20 October 2018 - 03:14 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 15672 battles
  • [DDPA]

Its is DDPA i am dialectic think was already a good mail

so Proud Member DDPA

Die Deutschen Panzer Asse

SoftCushions #44 Posted 20 October 2018 - 04:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8712 battles
Have now realised I could always buy the common containers 3 for 65000 credits for approx 1900 cookies, so could get the cookies... biogas,not so sure I want to play and win so many battles

Mjr_Eazy #45 Posted Yesterday, 12:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19126 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Yeah, buy the crates for credits, cookies are not the problem, it’s grinding the 50+ wins a day that make it a hard grind, I’m just hoping I get to less than 2.5k gold to complete so I can buy a grave digger, play if for a bit and sell to get me gold back and make a profit if bought for <2.5k ;)

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users