revival

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RustyRaptor #1 Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:44 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [V4LUE]

Okay,Its me again,after 2 months or so of absence i came back only because of news from the new Halloween event.Obviously im hoping to get a free premium tank and it seems that this event is the best one right now.Sadly,this forum looks even worse than the conditions before i left for a bit.Like wtf is this,2/3 of all the threads here are MM/conspiracy theory crap.Everyone's just complaining about rigging and this and that and blah,blah,blah,its ALL useless.

Ok lets talk about something better.I follow The Blitz Post on the regular and they are 100% sure that the new event is gonna be super EZ to earn premium tanks.I do trust those fellas because they're reliable,if it wasnt for this event i could have stayed absent until Christmas,but who cares about what I did,lets talk about this event.So basically the tier 5 Scavenger is gonna be obtained very easily and by everyone cuz you only need 50 battles to earn it.Fair enough its just a Tier 5,and I also noticed how it has the same earning requirements as the Pz 4 Anko a while back.Lets hope this tank doesnt have ear destroying anime school girls as the crew.Now the real exciting news is that I can finally grind event premium tanks casually without having to waste my life into it.If you grind really hard you can get all 3 premiums from the event but im not gonna do that,duh.

So im gonna ask the obvious question and say which tank do I grind for?

Tankenstein is an OG tank,been in the game for like 2 or 3 years.I heard its good but idk if it makes good credits.It also has different gun options so thats a bonus,and it looks cooler than the fantasy tank IMO.

The Grave Digger is completely unknown in terms of stats so nobody knows if its gonna be trash,good,or OP(hoping its the latter).

Now,I could be extra cheeky and grind the fantasy tank in order to piss off noobs and tryhards ingame but since we know nothing about its credit-making abilities then its undecided.

Which tank are you going for?Im just gonna grind the one which makes the more credits,its the smarter choice,but i wanna hear from others too.

Edited by RustyRaptor, 11 October 2018 - 04:45 PM.

superschnitzelkoenig #2 Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 44066 battles
  • [RA1D]
Grave Digger is a 6-shot autoloader but with only 90 dmg per shot so its gonna be very interesting. With 0.67 sec i really hope you will be able to just stay on the trigger instead of having to crazily treat the fire button. Definitely going for that one as I already have the Tankenstein... Great tank btw but far from OP. 

Stop Complaining...           ...Carry Harder!

VarpusenI #3 Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18650 battles
  • [C-F]

"A new vehicle type called collector vehicles was introduced to the game.

• These vehicles can neither be found in the Tech Tree nor freely accessed. Collector vehicles can be obtained in in-game events, purchased during special offers in the Store, and received as a gift.
  • Similar to the parameters of researchable vehicles, those of collector vehicles may be changed in exceptional cases.
  • Vehicles that are currently available in the game can become collector vehicles in the future. For example, when a researchable tank is removed from the Tech Tree.
  • Collector vehicles have a blue background in the game.
  • Players will be able to sell some of them for gold.
  • In Update 5.4, there are two collector vehicles: the Gravedigger and Scavenger. Stay tuned to learn more about them."

bunnybun123 #4 Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:07 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 12047 battles
  • [FTC-1]

I'm actually glad that one of the event tanks is a tier V tank. Seems to have a lot of armor for a medium tho. And 250 damage with a 12 second reload is also something you don't see often at tier V. 

The gravedigger looks cool but I have a feeling it's gonna be for a lucky few only, and that's ok :)

RustyRaptor #5 Posted 11 October 2018 - 10:59 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5190 battles
  • [V4LUE]

View PostVarpusenI, on 11 October 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

"A new vehicle type called collector vehicles was introduced to the game.

• These vehicles can neither be found in the Tech Tree nor freely accessed. Collector vehicles can be obtained in in-game events, purchased during special offers in the Store, and received as a gift.
  • Similar to the parameters of researchable vehicles, those of collector vehicles may be changed in exceptional cases.
  • Vehicles that are currently available in the game can become collector vehicles in the future. For example, when a researchable tank is removed from the Tech Tree.
  • Collector vehicles have a blue background in the game.
  • Players will be able to sell some of them for gold.
  • In Update 5.4, there are two collector vehicles: the Gravedigger and Scavenger. Stay tuned to learn more about them."

See,these collector vehicles interest me,because if they’re sold for gold then I can easily grind the Grave Digger and maybe sell it for like 5000-6000 gold,which i can use to buy a tier 8 premium.

Im not sure tho,6 shot autoloader seems interesting but with only 90 i got the feeling that its just gonna be a pea shooter,gonna have yo wait this one out.

EpicTanker_2015 #6 Posted 13 October 2018 - 04:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9786 battles
  • [WD40]

View Postsuperschnitzelkoenig, on 11 October 2018 - 05:04 PM, said:

Grave Digger is a 6-shot autoloader but with only 90 dmg per shot so its gonna be very interesting. With 0.67 sec i really hope you will be able to just stay on the trigger instead of having to crazily treat the fire button. Definitely going for that one as I already have the Tankenstein... Great tank btw but far from OP. 

0.67 sec... The average human reaction time is between 0.2 and 0.9 seconds. 

You only really need to worry if you are in the upper half....

VarpusenI #7 Posted 14 October 2018 - 01:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 18650 battles
  • [C-F]
540dmg in 3,4s, it will be unfortunate if receiving end is caught in open, away from cover. Does it also have great potential to cause havoc to modules/crew?

Edited by VarpusenI, 14 October 2018 - 02:00 AM.

Chairman_merpug #8 Posted 14 October 2018 - 08:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 35643 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostEpicTanker_2015, on 13 October 2018 - 04:10 PM, said:

0.67 sec... The average human reaction time is between 0.2 and 0.9 seconds. 

You only really need to worry if you are in the upper half....

That'll be me, then

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

RynnivaTykki #9 Posted 15 October 2018 - 08:18 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 50088 battles
  • [KORPI]

View PostRustyRaptor, on 12 October 2018 - 12:59 AM, said:

See,these collector vehicles interest me,because if they’re sold for gold then I can easily grind the Grave Digger and maybe sell it for like 5000-6000 gold,which i can use to buy a tier 8 premium.

You only get 2500 gold for the GraveDigger, and just 250 gold for the Scavenger, so 2750 for these two.

With luck you can grab a tier 6 premium if they are ever going to be on sale again.

Edited by RynnivaTykki, 15 October 2018 - 08:19 PM.

Kreator1823 #10 Posted 15 October 2018 - 09:19 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 35506 battles
  • [CRU]
I think I'm going to go for the Gravedigger rather than the Tankenstein, which I used to own and sold after almost 200 battles. The Tankenstein is pretty strong, but it's very slow, especially traversing so I don't know how it would fare in the current meta, granted I'm sure good players could play it very well, but I don't know about an average player like me. 

EpicTanker_2015 #11 Posted 16 October 2018 - 06:47 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9786 battles
  • [WD40]

View PostKreator1823, on 15 October 2018 - 09:19 PM, said:

I think I'm going to go for the Gravedigger rather than the Tankenstein, which I used to own and sold after almost 200 battles. The Tankenstein is pretty strong, but it's very slow, especially traversing so I don't know how it would fare in the current meta, granted I'm sure good players could play it very well, but I don't know about an average player like me. 

'Unicums' can make a stock Emil look good.

Apart from the gun and badass exhaust, tankenstein isn't good, it has glaring weakspots and its often a priority target

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users