• Please log in to reply
660 replies to this topic

Fugit555 #661 Posted 22 October 2019 - 04:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 26961 battles
  • [49DIV]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 21 October 2019 - 09:02 PM, said:

Thanks for including me m8 much appreciated...

Re: The event, I admit it, I was one of those moaning about having to pay cash for the Cypher but do agree - uprising mode is awesome.

in reality £6.41 on Amazon for the Cypher is pretty good deal, heck buying two of em for less than £13 is a good deal for what you get, I cracked and bought 2 on my re-roll, and got a Dracyolo, Nightmare and Lycan plus a ton of other stuff so actually compared to the prices of a Dracyolo before and the recent tank sales it's a good deal.   To be fair to WG, they did explain it in the video about the event and you can actually get a lot of free stuff if you have principles and stick to F2P.  I think they pitched this perfectly, £10 is not a lot of dosh and the Lycan is not a P2W tank, altho TBH I think the nightmare is OP but you can get it for free.

So on balance I agree, it's a good event with an awesome mode, I hope we get Uprising back as I prefer it to Mad Games...

It's a pity Día de Muertos is Nov 2nd :(

Totally agree mate, for once WG got this one right I think and credit where credit is due, they don't normally get much praise from me, but this time they do deserve it 

Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

VISIT MY YT CHANNELhttps://www.youtube....2L0jDqH-GsulArQ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users