• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

olaf177 #161 Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32159 battles
  • [N4N]

View Postolaf177, on 14 November 2018 - 11:00 AM, said:

It seems thar something has changed and someone forgot to inform us.

Can we receive list of tanks and final rules of tanks'giving in 5.5 ??

"To maintain continuity in the Tech tree, vehicles that haven't been previously reaserched may be added to your account. Each vehicle will come with a slot in the Garage."

Sorry, patchnote does not contain a word about it.

Clear communication is what I value the most, I cant see it here.

No answers.

What about silver for camo and consumables ?

What about yesterday lags ?

Any reason for morning maintenance ?

It seems that players are an unnecessary addition here.

At least I feel that way.

I just feel ignored. Probably, Like many others with their questions.Pity.

Tesla_H #162 Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19344 battles
  • [BWALK]

The update in november sucks. I am sorry to say that. But I played 17 thousands games. never be this bad.... whenever there is an explosion, my game stops for 3 seconds. the explosion includes a close shot. can you imagine? basically, i cannot play anymore, unless there is a button to shut all unnecessary explosion off....

I mean i am happy to see the hitpoints ball reduce after my shot. who need the annoying explosion?? only slow down computer and occupy disk place. er~~~~ 

___RUSSI4N_S3XY_GIRLZ___ #163 Posted 15 November 2018 - 05:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18665 battles
  • [-KC-]
IS-4 is stronger and better than is7 is7 need buff because is7 bad pen armor and cant good sidescraping

Rokuro_Okajima #164 Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:53 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 61343 battles
  • [UTB]
What happened with vehicles with premium upgrade ie my vk30.01H. I spent gold to enrich, now it turned from premium status (yellow) to collectable (blue)?

Vuntris #165 Posted 15 November 2018 - 06:57 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5451 battles
  • [CRBR]

View PostEvil_Bastar, on 15 November 2018 - 03:18 PM, said:

I've sent a msg , they did nothing. they say to check the internet condition , but is the same as always

It was so obvious. I knew that this would end this way... They won't tell you that it is their fault.

EndOfPain #166 Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:45 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 30976 battles
  • [OLD]

Hi,

Under IOS there is a bug with the steering Button. In The Settings you can change the size and the position. 

But when you put it at the most left side it is much more right in the game and it is more difficult to handle.

Can you fix it so that the Button in The game is on the exact position as in the Settings?

The Customer support can Not help me and told me to post it in this forum.

Edited by EndOfPain, 15 November 2018 - 08:47 PM.

Fighting_tank #167 Posted 15 November 2018 - 09:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5304 battles
  • [O-S-T]

Ich finde das schade das wot Blitz so doof geworden ist war ein großer Fan vorher gewesen:-(

Ribbolino #168 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 12497 battles
  • [TCI]

Why did you remove the 10,5 barrel from Pz.kpfw IV? Why?

Orgoglioso capocarro del clan TCI grande Anonimous68 

pinkandfluffytank #169 Posted 16 November 2018 - 02:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14740 battles

Well I dont understand any of this. All I know is that following the latest update many of my tanks still exist but the garage slot now bears blue text and when I open each one up there is zero ammunition and consumables, and the tank has lost all its camoflage.

Having paid for all of the above it does seem wierd to find your favourite battle wagon appearing in front of you almost naked (so as to speak)!

I cannot think of anything to compare it to other than having posessions stolen from you.

Red_Fox_21 #170 Posted 16 November 2018 - 02:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5518 battles
  • [FOX22]

What the fork did you do to T1E6 ??? It was a great tank... Now you ruined it ! Give it back its gun proper gun!!!

No_Bubbles #171 Posted 16 November 2018 - 02:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 43667 battles
  • [CC]
The usual administrator reply

konstantyn777 #172 Posted 16 November 2018 - 03:36 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20948 battles
  • [-CAD-]

the main problem is that my internet is one of the best in town(i live in poznań). Ping is "normal" all time(about 60) but when I aim and try to shot(even if i am not moving) something happen and i miss, for example my tank turns left or right

before I install new update every internet program on my computer runs well and fast. I think that they give us some internet virus in last update. now i cant do anything on youtube, gmail, google.

Ah, one question more WG says that after update 5.4 i will wait for battle max 30 seconds. Thats not true. I always wait at least 1 minute, for example VIII tier battle: there are about 30 players on tier VIII waiting for battle, and nothing is happening, just waiting. Sometimes i wait 2 mkinutes and after battle launch I see that Im dead. So whats the problem, every next update gives more bugs and issues than solves.

And I am asking wg: I LOVE THAT GAME, BUT WHY ARE YOU WORSING THE CONDITIONS OF WotBlitz

Scissorman1970 #173 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2072 battles
  • [UHWTT]

I can only add that I am very, very, very disappointed about the last upgrade. I always cherished my first tank ever acquired, the Leichttraktor, and now it is gone, replaced by the Pz II of all tanks :(.

I always fancied browsing through the rich tech tree and enjoy the historic correctness (checking them out on wikipedia) and now it has become a wasteland (at least, at the lower tiers). Some premium tanks turned into the blue whatevers - do I still get the same advantages when they were still premiums? And what happens to the 'normal' tanks that turned blue? Why can't I experiment with barrels and ammo on those tanks anymore?

I am glad I am such a collector as I didn't feel much for to the higher tiers yet, but I kind of feel like a lot of the fun was taken from the game for me. I would really like the restoration of the tech trees as they were before the upgrade, including the upgrade possibilities.

Edited by Scissorman1970, 16 November 2018 - 04:01 PM.

ArthurMcSaint #174 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14864 battles

I have to say, this game is going to totally wrong direction. I loved this game because of its historical aspect, possibility to earn your way to the to (Tier 10) and improve the tanks you like.

Now there are weird mutant-tanks, money-taking ”improvements” and now finally we have lost most of the things we earned by investing A LOT of time to this game.

I don’t like it anymore, I will find another game to play.

ArthurMcSaint

14788 battles

Finland

filmin #175 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1720 battles
  • [BELUK]

View PostSerbian_Sniper2000, on 24 October 2018 - 07:18 PM, said:

Good work, now you will officially kill the game. 

Yeah. You said the right thing.

P.S.: Now gameplay on tiers lower than VIII is shiiiiit.

filmin #176 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1720 battles
  • [BELUK]

View PostMacTheTankManiac, on 14 November 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

Hmmm, after one month break, and reading your comments about THE update, I might continue walking without stopping and use my time and money somewhere else. Maybe next year brings something new which would make sense and bring me back to this game, which I have enjoyed last 4 years. But just now, I dont even feel anything special when open the garage and look my tanks, just feel bored and close it. All the enjoyment and need to come back again and again is gone...sad but true. So until next time ... take care and keep battles ongoing!

Centrainly!

filmin #177 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1720 battles
  • [BELUK]

View PostMiki_01_, on 30 October 2018 - 12:42 PM, said:

I even now dont understand about this sentence "To maintain continuity in the Tech tree, vehicles that haven't been previously reaserched may be added to your account. Each vehicle will come with a slot in the Garage."

Please answer this questions:

If i have researched Pz. IV trough the Pz. IV D, will the Pz. 38 nA be added to my accound without researching it?

If i researched for example Churchill GC will i get him in update or i need also to buy it?

Will i get garage slot for collectable tank if i have it in garage?

Will i get garage slot if i only have it researched and in update i get the tank?

No sorry

JKKpractise #178 Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29917 battles
  • [KILLB]

View PostMacTheTankManiac, on 14 November 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

Hmmm, after one month break, and reading your comments about THE update, I might continue walking without stopping and use my time and money somewhere else. Maybe next year brings something new which would make sense and bring me back to this game, which I have enjoyed last 4 years. But just now, I dont even feel anything special when open the garage and look my tanks, just feel bored and close it. All the enjoyment and need to come back again and again is gone...sad but true. So until next time ... take care and keep battles ongoing!

Very wise and extremely good decision. 

There are so much more out there.

ak47rifle #179 Posted 16 November 2018 - 05:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 23108 battles
  • [-WOW-]
Hi everyone! 

Hope you are all well! I know you are probably very busy but I still want to say this! No one has taken me seriously and barely anyone has pointed this out. Please could you have a minutes to read this, thanks in advance! :)

It seems like all the low tier tanks are nerfed! I understand it will make new comers easier. But what happens when a nerfed tier 4,5 tank meet normal tier 5,6s? Surely the nerfed lower tiers will be at a significant disadvantage! How did WG not think this before the update? Surely new/mediocre players will be utterly destroyed when playing nerfed tier 4,5s against tier 6s? 

Also, I feel like this game is becoming more like pay to win now! Premium tier 5s have a significant amount of hit points more than normal researchable tanks. For example, at tier 5, Soviet premium Churchill III has 840hp whereas a leopard has 610hp. The KV1 got nerfed because its reload is now longer and hit point has reduced to 680. Let's look at a Scavenger, KV1 IS A HEAVY TANK (and others like Churchill I, T1...) AND HAVE LESS HP THAN A MED? Look at M4 Sherman and PZ IV and then scavenger, it is ridiculous! ALSO KV220T IS ALREADY OP ENOUGH, NOW IT IS EVEN MORE OP!!!! Basically any tier 5 premium has a good hp and better DPM advantage than almost all of the normal tech tree counterparts. 

Nerfed tier 5s with lower hit points and DPM, it is now very hard to effectively help my team to fight KV2, KV1S, SU100, SU100Y, T150 these big alpha guns.

I suggest the solution to be amend match making so that tier 5s rarely have to fight tier 6s, and nerf tier 5 Premiums, at least their hit points.

This game is becoming so unfair! Especially to new comers who WG developers are supposed to protect! I suspect WG want you to spend real money on OP premiums now!

Moreover, at lower tiers, because of the reduced DPM, the matches will take longer and could exceeds the time limit, thus resulting in draws more often...Another issue, perhaps increasing the match length at lower tiers? 

Anyone, please could you talk about this to WG, I know most of you are very good players, probably only play high tier tanks and don't really care about lower tiers, but we can only convince and force WG to change if we work together! :) I am NOT raging irrationally,  but I am certainly not happy at WG for this.
I hope I have made myself clear on what the issues are. Thank you so much for reading. :)

Thanks,

A fan of the game

ak47rifle on EU server
20000+battles and better than average WR, had account in Blitz since 2014 :)

Cameleer_MX #180 Posted 16 November 2018 - 06:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 21552 battles
  • [-WOW-]

This is the stupidest, most ill-conceived, poorly thought-out and ruinous update to this once-outstanding game. Effectively ruining all low tiers for the apparent benefit of new players in detriment to the old player base, some of us which have contributed since the beginning with ideas, feedback and A LOT of money.

It is not about seal-clubbing, it is about the diversity and excitement of owning very different tanks in all tiers that could do very different things, and now all tanks at low tiers have the same boring and useless guns with justabout everything nerfed.

Whoever came up with this great idea should be really looking for another job.

As for me, not one more cent to WG. As soon as my present gold and credits dry out, so will I. Congratulations on a really bad business decision.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users