• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

konstantyn777 #41 Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:37 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 19707 battles
  • [WAR__]

View Post2Late2ShootMe, on 28 October 2018 - 05:33 PM, said:

Gravedigger needs buff, in Mad games it ok tank because of abilities. In normal game mode it cant do anything. 6 shots and mostly half dont pen, gun dep is so bad if you look at turret and space under the durret for gun to move, pen is so bad need to spam APCR, and at last that tank is for supposed to be rammer but nope. 

I dont understand you. I dont have gravedigger but PEN onj normal AP is very good. Yes you are right if you play only with VIII tier but even there he can do something without APCR. the pen is the same as in black prince, IS, KW3 or IS2. So whats your problem?

mpx9 #42 Posted 03 November 2018 - 09:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12755 battles
  • [ZABAK]
Well, the 15 slot offer is weird. Information says that "you get 15 slots for the cost of 10" but they cost 2500 and 10 slots costs only 1800. Maybe a bug in the price? Also, the 15 slots have "-30%" discount sticker - what math was used to calculate that?

___RUSSI4N_S3XY_GIRLZ___ #43 Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 18422 battles
  • [-XR-]

Buff IS-7 Side Armor and Gun

BarbierDeTvils #44 Posted 03 November 2018 - 10:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 50221 battles
  • [BOLD]

View Postmpx9, on 03 November 2018 - 10:14 AM, said:

Well, the 15 slot offer is weird. Information says that "you get 15 slots for the cost of 10" but they cost 2500 and 10 slots costs only 1800. Maybe a bug in the price? Also, the 15 slots have "-30%" discount sticker - what math was used to calculate that?

http://forum.wotblitz.eu/index.php?/topic/50733-wargaming-and-maths/page__pid__755060#entry755060

Amicalement

BarbierDeTVils

Topic sur la rentabilité des Chars : http://forum.wotblit...alisee/#topmost (les tableaux de résultats sont dans le 3eme post du topic en page 1)

HablmetForever #45 Posted 03 November 2018 - 03:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11223 battles
  • [COBRA]

View Postalexander_335, on 03 November 2018 - 11:29 AM, said:

Buff IS-7 Side Armor and Gun

Audible kek.

While I don't have the IS-7 yet (I'm very close to it, believe me), I have plenty of friends in-game that can tell me about their personal experiences in the IS-7. The armor is very bouncy, still even at the sides given some angling, and the gun is pretty high-calibre. It shouldn't be accurate by any means

What doesn't kill you will kill you anyway

TangoAlpha1 #46 Posted 03 November 2018 - 08:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 55685 battles
  • [TENC]

Hi  Ribble

Will equipment installed on Tier ones be compensated when deleted?

Why are all the premiums I’ve bought or gifted becoming collectible except Kenny?

How can you call it balancing when you have just given Kenny the biggest buff imaginable?

RibbleStripe #47 Posted 05 November 2018 - 08:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 304 battles
  • [WG]

View PostTangoAlpha1, on 03 November 2018 - 11:47 PM, said:

Hi  Ribble

Will equipment installed on Tier ones be compensated when deleted?

Why are all the premiums I’ve bought or gifted becoming collectible except Kenny?

How can you call it balancing when you have just given Kenny the biggest buff imaginable?

No.

We're not sure it's necessary right now. 

What do you mean exactly?

BarbierDeTvils #48 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 50221 battles
  • [BOLD]
Hi Ribble

What’s the difference between a premium tank and a collectible tank ?

Which impact on credit coefficient ?

Amicalement

BarbierDeTVils

Topic sur la rentabilité des Chars : http://forum.wotblit...alisee/#topmost (les tableaux de résultats sont dans le 3eme post du topic en page 1)

borzegi #49 Posted 05 November 2018 - 02:16 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27527 battles
  • [SRB]

Hi Ribble,

I have just one question and pls I need straight answer..

How is it possible for WG to nerf premium tanks since that is actually goods that players paid real money for? Correct me if I'm wrong but it;s like buying the car and later on, manufacturer comes and takes your 2.5l / 250hp engine and puts in 1.1l / 75hp hybrid.. That is not what we paid our money for, so it is something like stealing?

I understand that Ke Ni Otsu is ridiculously OP but it was WG mistake, player that both it are not guilty for that.. I don't have it, but have many other lower tier premiums and for example kv220T as a bit higher tier that is gonna be nerfed..

Pls, I just need some sensible explanation, I will really feel robbed, and I've been playing wotb since it came out..

All the best!

pvarc79 #50 Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16164 battles
  • [-ATR-]
yo, when is this MAJ plz ?? 

NarcolepticNoob #51 Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 474 battles
  • [PZGER]
everything you describe about the T34-3 is a lie. He deserves crap.. he can not properly penetrate IS tanks. He is lame..he has an eternal reload. The last dirt box ever!

totalais #52 Posted 05 November 2018 - 10:59 PM

Private

• Player
  • 32176 battles
  • [L_U_P]

Hi Ribble, 

Can you guys talk with the balancing team and check out the numbers on the T-34-3? I would really appreciate that . And at least tell me if you guys plan to buff it since it's so underpowered and it just feels like the T-34-2 witch has a smaller turret and a smaller hull (as length of it) please answer if you have anytime

borzegi #53 Posted 06 November 2018 - 10:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27527 battles
  • [SRB]

View Postborzegi, on 05 November 2018 - 02:16 PM, said:

Hi Ribble,

How is it possible for WG to nerf premium tanks since that is actually goods that players paid real money for? Correct me if I'm wrong but it;s like buying the car and later on, manufacturer comes and takes your 2.5l / 250hp engine and puts in 1.1l / 75hp hybrid.. That is not what we paid our money for, so it is something like stealing?

I understand that Ke Ni Otsu is ridiculously OP but it was WG mistake, player that both it are not guilty for that.. I don't have it, but have many other lower tier premiums and for example kv220T as a bit higher tier that is gonna be nerfed..

Pls, I just need some sensible explanation, I will really feel robbed, and I've been playing wotb since it came out..

All the best!

Guys, can't believe no one is bothered with this?! I don't want to spam but this is totally precedent from wotb beginnings.. I just can't believe that everybody is ok with this, like u all have so much money to throw away..

Please Ribble, respond to my question..

gallabru #54 Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 16663 battles
  • [LAGER]
Does the compensation to sell premium tanks that will be changed to collector amount to the cost of the tank when it was first sold ?

RibbleStripe #55 Posted 06 November 2018 - 12:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Administrator
  • 304 battles
  • [WG]

View PostBarbierDeTvils, on 05 November 2018 - 01:19 PM, said:

Hi Ribble

What’s the difference between a premium tank and a collectible tank ?

Which impact on credit coefficient ?

Premium tanks have higher credit ratio. Collectible can have usual or higher ration.

View Postborzegi, on 05 November 2018 - 05:16 PM, said:

Hi Ribble,

All the best!

At first you need to understand that changes we announced can't affect only researchable vehicles. Premium vehicles take part in the same battles and can't stay in previous state. This is why we adjust them in terms of changing environment. This is why collectible tanks can be sold for gold.

Player_4847592806 #56 Posted 06 November 2018 - 01:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 3820 battles
  • [-SD-]

It makes sense that if some tanks get brutally nerfed all should get nerfed. It's unfair for those who bought them for cash but it makes sense as a strategy of rebooting low tiers. If that gold will compensate it or not is anyone's entitled opinion. What doesn't make any sense at all is leaving Ke Ni Otsu untouched. Wargaming admitted it made a mistake but didn't correct it cause people payed for the tank so it was left OP. Now this is the perfect time to correct that and compensate it with gold. But that doesn't happen so in effect Otsu gets a huge buff. So on one hand we have people that payed money for low tier premiums and on the other hand we have those that payed money for Otsu. Why are the 2 categories treated differently? This doesn't make any sense at all. That's why there is no answer to it and the question is being totally ignored.

In short Otsu is a mistake but doesn't get nerfed while OK premiums get nerfed thus Otsu is even more OP...

BarbierDeTvils #57 Posted 06 November 2018 - 08:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 50221 battles
  • [BOLD]

@ Ribble

Hi, 

Suggestions about Military Honor to make it more efficient :

Military honor is « rigged » :D

I am very serious :

You can put illimitable praise but only few complaints....

The result is all people have 5 purple stars even the worst players... to have less you should really really really deserve it.

To be fair, this system should be :

With 5 stars you should have 5 greens by game and 3 reds by game
With 4 stars you shloud have 3 greens by game and 1 red by game
With 3 stars you should have 1 green by game and 5 reds by period of missions
With 2 stars you should have 1 green by game and 3 reds by period of missions
With 1 star you should have 1 green by game and 1 red by period of missions
With 0 star you should have 1 day of ban and return to 1 star after

And you should obliged to put at least 1 green to can put 1 red in the same game, and for each red more, obliged to put 1 green more in the same game

At least 3 greens for 3 reds, 2 greens for 2 reds, 1 green for 1 red

Like this the system should be more realistic

Bdtv

Edited by BarbierDeTvils, 06 November 2018 - 08:20 PM.

Amicalement

BarbierDeTVils

Mjr_Eazy #58 Posted 07 November 2018 - 01:48 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 19804 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostBarbierDeTvils, on 06 November 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

@ Ribble

Hi, 

Suggestions about Military Honor to make it more efficient :

Military honor is « rigged » :D

I am very serious :

You can put illimitable praise but only few complaints....

The result is all people have 5 purple stars even the worst players... to have less you should really really really deserve it.

To be fair, this system should be :

With 5 stars you should have 5 greens by game and 3 reds by game
With 4 stars you shloud have 3 greens by game and 1 red by game
With 3 stars you should have 1 green by game and 5 reds by period of missions
With 2 stars you should have 1 green by game and 3 reds by period of missions
With 1 star you should have 1 green by game and 1 red by period of missions
With 0 star you should have 1 day of ban and return to 1 star after

And you should obliged to put at least 1 green to can put 1 red in the same game, and for each red more, obliged to put 1 green more in the same game

At least 3 greens for 3 reds, 2 greens for 2 reds, 1 green for 1 red

Like this the system should be more realistic

Bdtv

Sounds better than today, but also they should add that platoon votes only count if someone else votes the same, stops muppet toons downvoting you, if you kill them both :)

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 07 November 2018 - 01:48 AM.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

TheNuNu #59 Posted 07 November 2018 - 10:50 AM

Private

• Player
  • 5499 battles
  • [FIRE8]
Am I alone on not being able to understand what is going to happen at tier 1 with update 5.5. Some of my favourite tanks are there.  The news announcement states that Tier 1 will disappear but then states some tanks will become Tier 1.  Clarity would be welcome.

harrier_77 #60 Posted 07 November 2018 - 11:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 40481 battles
  • [NX6]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 06 November 2018 - 12:52 PM, said:

Premium tanks have higher credit ratio. Collectible can have usual or higher ration.

At first you need to understand that changes we announced can't affect only researchable vehicles. Premium vehicles take part in the same battles and can't stay in previous state. This is why we adjust them in terms of changing environment. This is why collectible tanks can be sold for gold.

wait....what????.    Please clarify, are you saying premium tanks will be nerfed?

I would appreciate a clear reply to this, because if it's true that wg are going to start tinkering with things that I have paid real money for...then I can assure you I will NEVER buy another item from yourselves.... and I will also demand a full refund for anything premium owned by myself that is altered.

Edited by harrier_77, 07 November 2018 - 12:55 PM.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Blue_Snail