Tankenstein Halloween Gravedigger Heavy Hybrid

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

RingPing #1 Posted 28 October 2018 - 06:44 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5929 battles
  • [RIH]

So after many trials and turbulations an average joe like me got the legendary tankenstein, for free!(not really my sanity was the price , i was too lazy to get the last 100 biogas so i used 25 gold,) 

Because i love derp guns i only use the B-13-S2 naval gun to lob those semi-armour piercing shells at unsuspecting lights. Reminds me of when i used to take my SU-76i out just to watch low levels burn. This is because the tankenstein is surprisingly seal clubby for such a high tier tank. (like 2 old tanks they brought back in crates). I've yet to be uptiered in battle though. In training rooms (yea im one of those people) i've been able to beat king tigers, gravediggers and (lol turret roof) IS6s consistently in 1v1 and it's also able to pen a large chunk of the e100 because of how tall it is.

As for the gravedigger, well im only 1) a mediocre player and 2)welp being a kiddo means i haven't got my own salary. Still, 180 mm of front armour all round (insert puny lower glacis), speed, a pewpewpewpew nailgun and deceptively high weight makes it a beast in it's own right.

So, are you a lover or a hater of either of these? if so why?

Edited by RingPing, 28 October 2018 - 06:45 PM.

Just_merpug #2 Posted 29 October 2018 - 12:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 53483 battles
  • [AFK]
Someone is crying in the 5.5 Update space about Gravedigger needing a buff.
Personally, I'm happy to pass on both. Tankenstein was a sod to grind first time, didn't get it then, life and commitments therein meant I wasn't going to get either tank this time. No big deal.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

RingPing #3 Posted 29 October 2018 - 07:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5929 battles
  • [RIH]

1) They posted in the wrong sub-forum and 

2) I actually believe the gravedigger needs a buff myself, not a large one, perhaps a mild buff to allow it to pen the tier 8 IS-holes, and because even with my limited experience against them with my tankenstein i always am able to do trades, which in theory should be negative for me, but i usually only see half the clip going through and that's on average 270 damage for a 11 second reload!. So a mild pen buff in my opinion is all it'll take to bring it back from the... Grave. 

BUT, as i said before, i'm only your average 50%er, so maybe i'm not the most experienced with everything.

Edited by RingPing, 29 October 2018 - 07:51 PM.

Also tagged with Tankenstein, Halloween, Gravedigger, Heavy, Hybrid

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users