• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

harrier_77 #21 Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:56 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 40381 battles
  • [NX6]

View PostDumbApe, on 10 November 2018 - 10:16 AM, said:

I can’t recall ever seeing one of these before the last few days so I had no expectations.  Now obviously I haven’t played it much, but it am doing well in it.  Into the high 2 and mid 3k’s in these games already.... it is a lot for fun to play and in the hands

of a better player than me would carry on a lot of maps.

The 10’degrees of depression and  speed are delivering for me. Aim time is short and snaps hit with regularity.  Hull

is paper though.  

In my last game of yesterday this thing CoD’d a CDC while dodging fire from 2 others. Of course I died, but the survivors of this melee were chopped down in a couple of shots for a solid win.  This is a T9 medium outmanoeuvring a CDC fellas!

So to be clear this is a rubbish tank, hugely underpowered and is terrible drive ... only a real dummy would clog up there garage with this. To me clear NO-ONE should buy it -  I’ll carry that burden for you all so your I aren’t forced to suffer:unsure: 

any idea when 5.6 is out?, I've got all the tanks that are going collectable, when I sell them I'll have virtually enough gold to get that cheeky French monkey...as long as it's still available:)

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users