Uploading photos

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AC_XV #1 Posted 25 November 2018 - 10:12 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2234 battles
  • [-BRIT]

How does one go about uploading a photo into a forum post? I've seen people upload stats etc and would like to know should I ever want to . I'm on my phone, and I'm not very tech savvy

Cheers

Chairman_merpug #2 Posted 25 November 2018 - 02:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 45143 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostAC_XV, on 25 November 2018 - 10:12 AM, said:

How does one go about uploading a photo into a forum post? I've seen people upload stats etc and would like to know should I ever want to . I'm on my phone, and I'm not very tech savvy

Cheers

There is a route via the full desktop version, but it has very low storage levels. I use imgur, which allows you to post a link, though it's a bit of a faff, so I've not bothered for a while. Also much easier on desktop than mobile.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 25 November 2018 - 08:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 27021 battles
  • [BT_SV]

As merpug says, imgur seems easiest option, it’s what I use...

Ditto re desktop version, I use that in the browser on my phone rather than the app to upload as you can change the size to Large Thumbnail which scales well on the forum and also copy the Direct Link url which when pasted in to the url of the image button on the forum displays nicely.

GL!

547146227.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users