• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

Just_merpug #21 Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 58266 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostMI345MMM, on 02 December 2018 - 06:47 AM, said:

No I ask what to do with not updated tier 5 in game with tier 6, tier 7 with tier 8 /most paid tanks for noobs - please see the shop for that i cant say tanks because they are completely not for game only for victory without playing/, tier 9 with tier 10. Why fake game sofware combines such unequal games. And why some very angry players made compliants against when you can do noting in game with your low tier tank /exsample tier 5 against tier 6, most of 7 agains 8/. I just leave such game without play. Lets WG to play such games.

As several people have said, the problem is you, not the tank. It's perfectly possible to do well when low tier. Being low tier helps to get aces. You just need to know how to play. Which you have never bothered to learn.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Mjr_Eazy #22 Posted 02 December 2018 - 09:01 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36834 battles
  • [BT_SV]

To paraphrase Mini from another thread, it’s easier to cry than learn...

This thread and the myriad other ones whining about MM & tanks prove this.

547146227.png

MI345MMM #23 Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 48983 battles
  • [QSR]
I ask not for lower tier I ask what to do with NOT UPDATED tank TIER BELOW. Why such games are possible when there are ENOUGH TANKS IN SAME TIER. OR you not understand EN. That is completely FAKE GAMES.

MI345MMM #24 Posted 02 December 2018 - 07:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 48983 battles
  • [QSR]
Example with first gun of crusader tier 5 you need between 30-40 shots to kill SU 100Y tier 6 and it kill you with one shot. And why software create such games. You can win 0%.

Just_merpug #25 Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 58266 battles
  • [AFK]
Try thinking

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

lynnebabes #26 Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:28 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1445 battles

View PostMI345MMM, on 02 December 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

Example with first gun of crusader tier 5 you need between 30-40 shots to kill SU 100Y tier 6 and it kill you with one shot. And why software create such games. You can win 0%.

because the su100y has got a bloody big gun and the crusader is a light tank with no armour lol. I do hope I meet you on game op you’ll be a very easy kill

MI345MMM #27 Posted 02 December 2018 - 08:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 48983 battles
  • [QSR]
I ask big player to say how to win in example with not developed light tank. And why FAKE GAME combines such tanks in one game. I dont ask how to win with SU I ask how to win wirt crusader. I can say no way. 

lynnebabes #28 Posted 02 December 2018 - 10:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1445 battles

View PostMI345MMM, on 02 December 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

I ask big player to say how to win in example with not developed light tank. And why FAKE GAME combines such tanks in one game. I dont ask how to win with SU I ask how to win wirt crusader. I can say no way. 

I wasn’t telling you how to win in a su lol just telling you why su kills you. You really are bad at this game aren’t you?. To kill su circle him in crusader your more agile than he is and hit him from behind. I can’t believe after 16000 games you’ve not figured this lol, your really not a bright little bunny are you?. I killed a tog in a vk30.01h doing this and he didn’t hit me once. Learn to play the game fool stop blaming others because your crap

Just_merpug #29 Posted 03 December 2018 - 12:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 58266 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostMI345MMM, on 02 December 2018 - 08:41 PM, said:

It always has. Used to be even harder, with +/-2MM. Try playing the Crusader a lot, and figuring out how to win. It is possible. Quite a lot of people have. My own stats in Crusader aren't stellar, but I'm quite happy with them. Part of the reason they're not amazing is that I played a lot of them with no thought as to how I should try to make this tank work. 

Mark_Collins #30 Posted 03 December 2018 - 02:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 35106 battles
  • [GRAVE]

View PostMI345MMM, on 02 December 2018 - 07:47 AM, said:

No I ask what to do with not updated tier 5 in game with tier 6, tier 7 with tier 8 /most paid tanks for noobs - please see the shop for that i cant say tanks because they are completely not for game only for victory without playing/, tier 9 with tier 10. Why fake game sofware combines such unequal games. And why some very angry players made compliants against when you can do noting in game with your low tier tank /exsample tier 5 against tier 6, most of 7 agains 8/. I just leave such game without play. Lets WG to play such games.

That part right there, in bold, is the reason you will never be anything other than a terrible player. No consideration for the rest of the team and no desire to try and improve.

And 'paid' tanks are, on average, no better than a fully researched equivalent level tech tree tank. And they do not get preferential MM either (with one or two low tier exceptions).

If I play my tier IX AMX prem I am usually bottom tier. So what? It is more of a challenge that way.

If you can't be bothered to make an effort to improve you will always be at the bottom of the midden heap......Still, on the bright side, the only way is up eh?

The_noble_Prinz #31 Posted 03 December 2018 - 06:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11713 battles
  • [VALKA]

View PostMI345MMM, on 02 December 2018 - 06:47 AM, said:

exsample tier 5 against tier 6, most of 7 agains 8/. I just leave such game without play. Lets WG to play such games.

Selfish play right there. By doing this you have effectively put your team down a gun before the game even starts since you probably give up once you see the match up screen and not see yourself top tier and fighting lower tier tanks or same tier tanks. Heck now I am more inclined to not help you now after seeing that. Why should I help someone who has no problems screwing over other peoples fun just because MM doesn't suit their snowflake needs and refuses acknowledge the problem lies with themselves and how they play.  

Maybe drop Blitz and go find another tank game to play. Might I suggest Armored Warfare: Assault.

Edited by PrinzofHentai, 03 December 2018 - 06:34 PM.

"Then, it's my turn to taste you now"- Prinz Eugen AL 

Survived two years of Blitz.  

Mjr_Eazy #32 Posted 03 December 2018 - 08:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 36834 battles
  • [BT_SV]

MI345MMM, here's an example for you...

https://wotinspector.com/replays/view/b6aeb4b865b28ce1c109232c708ea77b

In this game, I'm tier vii against tier viii, I finish in top 3, get a 2nd class mastery in the AMX 13 57 GF, which is armoured with paper!  I was helped by the fail-toon (tier vii+vi), the red one got what they deserved, in my book the only reason for doing them is to try and get more games as top tier, I'm happy to join in whining about platoons ;)

I'm not a very good player and according to several of the trolls here I am a truly terrible player, so...

If I can do it, you can, I admit my 1st 5k battles were shocking and my stats will never recover, it took me another 10k games to get average, I'm a slow learner, it took me a long time to realise it was ME that was the problem not the game!

Join a different clan that does mentoring training like the FTC/B-B-B ones, watch videos, listen to players better than you, platoon with a better player if you get a chance and play lower tiers until you win more than you lose before moving up, then you may have a chance.

Otherwise you will never git gud and carry hard ;)

HTH

547146227.png

lynnebabes #33 Posted 04 December 2018 - 05:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1445 battles

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 03 December 2018 - 08:20 PM, said:

MI345MMM, here's an example for you...

https://wotinspector.com/replays/view/b6aeb4b865b28ce1c109232c708ea77b

In this game, I'm tier vii against tier viii, I finish in top 3, get a 2nd class mastery in the AMX 13 57 GF, which is armoured with paper!  I was helped by the fail-toon (tier vii+vi), the red one got what they deserved, in my book the only reason for doing them is to try and get more games as top tier, I'm happy to join in whining about platoons ;)

I'm not a very good player and according to several of the trolls here I am a truly terrible player, so...

If I can do it, you can, I admit my 1st 5k battles were shocking and my stats will never recover, it took me another 10k games to get average, I'm a slow learner, it took me a long time to realise it was ME that was the problem not the game!

Join a different clan that does mentoring training like the FTC/B-B-B ones, watch videos, listen to players better than you, platoon with a better player if you get a chance and play lower tiers until you win more than you lose before moving up, then you may have a chance.

Otherwise you will never git gud and carry hard ;)

HTH

please don’t get him to join B-B-B I won’t be the biggest moaner in the clan then hehe 

Edited by lynnebabes, 04 December 2018 - 05:15 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users