Jump to content


When RNGesus.....

RNG RNGesus Love Hate WTF But how?

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

SAX0N_WARRI0R #1 Posted 10 December 2018 - 12:54 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44903 battles
  • 518
  • [VIBES]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

You know RNGesus hates/loves you when... lets see the best or worst RNG you have had.

 

 

You know RNGesus hates you when...  :ohmy:

 

 



Mjr_Eazy #2 Posted 10 December 2018 - 09:27 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28251 battles
  • 6,037
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

Oh man, it feels wrong to like that post!  

Seriously, tho, I’m out of likes and think it’s a good topic, I’ll keep an eye out on my games to see if I can beat you..

Who knows,  maybe Canny & The Riggers can post some replays/videos of the rigging WG does against them, I won’t hold my breath ;)


547146227.png

 


SAX0N_WARRI0R #3 Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:19 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44903 battles
  • 518
  • [VIBES]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 10 December 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

Oh man, it feels wrong to like that post!  

Seriously, tho, I’m out of likes and think it’s a good topic, I’ll keep an eye out on my games to see if I can beat you..

Who knows,  maybe Canny & The Riggers can post some replays/videos of the rigging WG does against them, I won’t hold my breath ;)

 

Lol don't feel too bad for me, I think RNGesus was just testing my faith because after that miss I still cleared the B-C and we won the game, plus the next game I Aced my T49 again :medal: so y'know RNGesus giveth and RNGesus taketh away.

Mjr_Eazy #4 Posted 10 December 2018 - 10:51 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28251 battles
  • 6,037
  • [BT_SV]
  • Member since:
    04-26-2017

View PostSAX0N_WARRI0R, on 10 December 2018 - 10:19 AM, said:

 

Lol don't feel too bad for me, I think RNGesus was just testing my faith because after that miss I still cleared the B-C and we won the game, plus the next game I Aced my T49 again :medal: so y'know RNGesus giveth and RNGesus taketh away.

 

Amen to that brother :)

547146227.png

 


Player_4847592806 #5 Posted 10 December 2018 - 01:59 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3860 battles
  • 1,496
  • [-SD-]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2016
That shot on the bc rarely hits especially on the move. It's not bad RNG it's ping most probably and missing the turret. This happens all the time.

SAX0N_WARRI0R #6 Posted 10 December 2018 - 02:44 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44903 battles
  • 518
  • [VIBES]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 10 December 2018 - 01:59 PM, said:

That shot on the bc rarely hits especially on the move. It's not bad RNG it's ping most probably and missing the turret. This happens all the time.

 

No your wrong, now go away.

Edited by SAX0N_WARRI0R, 10 December 2018 - 02:50 PM.


Player_4847592806 #7 Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:20 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 3860 battles
  • 1,496
  • [-SD-]
  • Member since:
    03-30-2016
Amazing spelling and punctuation :teethhappy:

Fugit555 #8 Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:28 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26961 battles
  • 1,322
  • [49DIV]
  • Member since:
    09-30-2014

View PostPlayer_4847592806, on 10 December 2018 - 01:59 PM, said:

That shot on the bc rarely hits especially on the move. It's not bad RNG it's ping most probably and missing the turret. This happens all the time.

 

You feeling ok? Are you the real Canny? An opportunity to rip into RNG and you make a reasonable assessment about ping! Where is our Canny? We want him back now please!

Ours is not to reason why, ours is just to kill, kill kill - War is hell, maybe :justwait:

VISIT MY YT CHANNELhttps://www.youtube....2L0jDqH-GsulArQ


_MiKO_Tsk #9 Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:56 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 34300 battles
  • 13
  • [C13]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2016

View PostSAX0N_WARRI0R, on 10 December 2018 - 12:54 AM, said:

You know RNGesus hates/loves you when... lets see the best or worst RNG you have had.

 

 

You know RNGesus hates you when...  :ohmy:

 

 

 

https://www.youtube....h?v=7Kk8AUzHB6A

like this ? ist happen to me 

 



_MiKO_Tsk #10 Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:59 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 34300 battles
  • 13
  • [C13]
  • Member since:
    04-30-2016

i was tried to shoot him with HE but i cant pen it so i swiched AP and this thing happen i think i am aimed well for that distance bullet must hit enemy
but i see its hit

no damage nothing else just hit



llo1 #11 Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:06 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 28543 battles
  • 5,535
  • [1RTR]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostSAX0N_WARRI0R, on 10 December 2018 - 12:54 AM, said:

You know RNGesus hates/loves you when... lets see the best or worst RNG you have had.

 

 

You know RNGesus hates you when...  :ohmy:

 

 

Sorry Saxon, whilst I like your replay, that is simply a routine occurrence in every battle recently......nothing out of the ordinary!

Now if you had a battle where the RNG DIDNT nerf the green players .....that would be worth an appreciation point!

 



SAX0N_WARRI0R #12 Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:55 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 44903 battles
  • 518
  • [VIBES]
  • Member since:
    03-19-2013

View Postllo1, on 11 December 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

Sorry Saxon, whilst I like your replay, that is simply a routine occurrence in every battle recently......nothing out of the ordinary!

Now if you had a battle where the RNG DIDNT nerf the green players .....that would be worth an appreciation point!

 

 

dude its not rigging, I have a very long barrel and the point the shell is fired from it not where the breech is, its much closer to the muzzle, in this case on the opposite side of the Bat Chat's turret, besides I still killed the Bat Chat and we won

I_Fought_the_Law #13 Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:34 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2118 battles
  • 747
  • Member since:
    09-26-2018

View PostSAX0N_WARRI0R, on 11 December 2018 - 08:55 PM, said:

 

dude its not rigging, I have a very long barrel and the point the shell is fired from it not where the breech is, its much closer to the muzzle, in this case on the opposite side of the Bat Chat's turret, besides I still killed the Bat Chat and we won

 

looks like just missed......

Edited by I_Fought_the_Law, 13 December 2018 - 08:35 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users