• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #41 Posted 28 December 2018 - 08:12 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 311 battles
  • [WG]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 28 December 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

Hy, can one of the moderators confirm if the number of tanks for sale in the auction is across all 4 servers or does each server have it’s own allocation of the tanks?  

Auction is global, vehicles amounts are not divided by region.

Mjr_Eazy #42 Posted 28 December 2018 - 11:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 22411 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostRibbleStripe, on 28 December 2018 - 08:12 AM, said:

Auction is global, vehicles amounts are not divided by region.

many thanks for confirming that is what I thought.

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

alessh77 #43 Posted 28 December 2018 - 07:45 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 43713 battles
  • [SLO-1]

I bought a candy box for 1500 gold and all I got was a stupid useless Royal Camouflage for a tank I will never own ... 

You can shove it up your ***!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

Toulgar #44 Posted 31 December 2018 - 11:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 37364 battles
  • [T-T-R]
Another rip off from WG. Worst event so far. I remember people complaining about last year's Blitz fair, which one was quite fine according to me, and can't even be compared with this year's nonsense.

I was aware this year's new year event sucks, still i gave it a try but even i could not think that it would be so ridicilous. What i was planning to collect candies by playing the game, then purchasing crates with free XP and golds. So i started to make plans, i was thinking about purchasing legendary gold boxes. First i gathered candies from the event, and opened 20 crates with free xp, and completed level 3 tree. When i used my first and only spin what did i get? 200k free XP! Are you [edited] kidding me? Does it really looks like a present from there? Am i "rewarded" with what i spent? 

I spent 1.250.000 free XP in total, 200k is the so called reward from lucky draw, what i got, a couple ugly camos ( i don't even have the vehicle for some of them!, and KV-2's camo twice!), some candies which are not enough to advance the tree to next level, and around 2500 golds. And lets say i can advance to next level and get 2 more spins, i am nearly sure all i will get double 200.000XPs. 

I do look like lost quite  a bit yeah? Look again; all you could get from me is free XP. I did not spend single penny for a year, and after this year, i won't spend more than a year. Even if you sell a tank for 1 fking euro, keep it, no money from me. Next year i wont spend even free XP. In fact i won't even play. Play your rigged game yourselves [edited]

Mjr_Eazy #45 Posted 01 January 2019 - 02:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 22411 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Was good event for me, spent about 50 quid on Amazon for me discount gold boxes and 5 1500 crates, got a Tankenstein - twice!, IS-3 Defender & Skorpion from lucky spins, 20k gold and bought AMX Mle in Auction for good price plus got a pile of credits, free xp, poosters and pile of avatars and candy canes, will make it to 795 on the tree for another couple of spins so very good event for me...

I agree though free xp crates are rubbish, I used the free xp I got from crates/event for some free xp crates and get rubbish from them, fugit posted elsewhere he spent over 3 million xp on crates to get T-22 and is underwhelmed by it!

He who stops being better stops being good.  Oliver Cromwell I was soundly beaten, and i am the better for it.  Monty

I keep getting beaten but getting better so its all good man :harp:. Major Eazy

ExtraIS #46 Posted 03 January 2019 - 03:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5982 battles

I have delate 2 time that game becose of balance, has buy all premium tiers two time, was 57% and now is 56%. I really dont understand enymore whate I must to do for winning ! In my team is always two or more who make 0(zero) damage !!! 

10 games and 7 loses, non stop !!! If wargaming check how much money i has put in the game, then will think about balance. But now i delete that f... game foreva. You has lost good money stupid company.

Marmoki_777 #47 Posted 06 January 2019 - 12:13 PM

Private

• Player
  • 1619 battles
  • [GJFGR]

It is worst event if all my life. In other events I can bay latest etap and other etaps will complet, but now I bought it and so I bought one of them, I coud buy more, but I thought that I will bought all etaps, but no.

Peddy_tanj_it #48 Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:47 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 50064 battles
  • [TANG]

Pros and con to this event. 

Got it the panzer S fairly easy grind. 

Spent 600000 free XP to get some ladder attachments and a bunch of cammos and low candles that did not get me to a spin even with additional candle from event after the panzer S nothing else. Really bad return on these. 

Bought a med  gold crates reluctantly I guess I might buy some more garage spaces when they go on sale. Not buying a premim until I can be sure they do not collector stank other premiums. So auction was pointless for me. 

Overall a meh! Over complicated disappointing return from the free XP crates. No excitement not interested enough in it to tear my self away from the Xmas TV.  

3/10 must try harder. 

There Ain't No Justice = TANJ 

Timsinsal #49 Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:05 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 25651 battles
  • [TANG]

There's two sides to this event.

One side the pretty easy grind to get the Panzer S. That’s fine, nice and simple. A straight forward event.

The other side, a complicated mix of collecting candy canes, dressing your tree, gambling and confusion. I wonder how many players understood how this actually worked. I wonder how many young players wasted their Christmas money gambling on crates.

I understand that WG want to make the events fun and interesting but the candy cane/Christmas tree side of it looks to be deliberately misleading and confusing with the idea to trick players out of their hard earned cash.

No, I don't want brand new tier 10 tanks given away to everyone but no one likes the gambling side of this either. If its going to be a grind, make it nice and clear that you can top up with gold at the end to buy the tank. Put the tanks for sale in the shop at whatever price you like. A little cheaper in 6 months time and maybe cheaper again in a year. BUT STOP TRYING TO RIP OFF YOUR CUSTOMERS PLEASE!

13 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users