T-34/85 RUDY in the current meta. Needs a buff?

russian tanks penetration armor stats buff nerf meta update patch

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: RUDY. Buff or not? (14 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battle in order to participate this poll.

What do u think?

1. Yes. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Slightly. (3 votes [21.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

3. Nah. (11 votes [78.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 78.57%

Vote Hide poll

Chairman_merpug #21 Posted 14 January 2019 - 06:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 45143 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostGlobonaut, on 14 January 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

Man you have difficulties in reading. First you are talking about certain tanks that brake a pattern which should not be seen as a nonprove for a meta, something I was never talking about. Secondly you put meta in my mouth when I didn’t use it. I said there is certainly always an unbalance BUT that is not talking about meta. Meta in your opinion is just the reaction to this unbalance. I repeat myself again. If you can play with the line ups that meta is irrelevant. It’s just the outcome of stupid players who can’t play in teams. 

And again, I can play without repairs and prammo! Can you do so?

Probably, but why should I bother? 

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Cookiebile #22 Posted 14 January 2019 - 11:34 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 61302 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostGlobonaut, on 14 January 2019 - 10:45 AM, said:

Man you have difficulties in reading. First you are talking about certain tanks that brake a pattern which should not be seen as a nonprove for a meta, something I was never talking about. Secondly you put meta in my mouth when I didn’t use it. I said there is certainly always an unbalance BUT that is not talking about meta. Meta in your opinion is just the reaction to this unbalance. I repeat myself again. If you can play with the line ups that meta is irrelevant. It’s just the outcome of stupid players who can’t play in teams. 

And again, I can play without repairs and prammo! Can you do so?

I don’t understand a single bit of what you are trying to say and prove, but I’m sure it’s very interesting. Bye.

Edited by Cookiebile, 14 January 2019 - 11:57 PM.

HablmetForever #23 Posted 19 January 2019 - 05:36 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 16726 battles
  • [-EMS-]

I honestly don't see a single problem with the Rudy. Do I have it? No. Did I play the T-43? Yes. It's almost the same, and the Rudy is better in most statistics. Pen on tier 7 meds is completely unnecessary, if you don't want to have at least 10 APCR shells then play the Panther I, jesus. "This is the sort of arrant nonsense up with which I will not put".

Trying to compare the Rudy with tanks that have nothing in common, hardly even the tank type, isn't you trying to prove the tank needs something. It proves you are unable with coping and accepting a fact about it.

A man with not so good vibes is in VIBES. thinking out loud

Also tagged with russian, tanks, penetration, armor, stats, buff, nerf, meta, update, patch

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users