The “Dracula” of tier 6?

Dracula pz4s pz. Iv s. Schmalturm Op tier 6 overpowered tier 6 best tier 6 perfect game 7 kills

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

SuperUnicumKiller #21 Posted 02 January 2019 - 01:23 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 31 December 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

Click bait, troll bait, unnecessarily controversial.

Because getting subscribers through quality videos is hard.

i took out a dracula 1vs 1 using my pz4s yesterday.

Of course i was using prammo, adrenelin, and i got the first shot in.

The pz4s compared to the dracula is not a controversy, its a compelling observation. 

understand mr. troll??

Verified member of the elite SUPER UNICUM FRATERNITY

http://www.youtube.com/c/Baaadmutha888WoTBlitzSuperUnicumMasterclass

Tijgerhaai_XIV #22 Posted 02 January 2019 - 02:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11679 battles
  • [ALBA]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 02 January 2019 - 02:23 PM, said:

The pz4s compared to the dracula is not a controversy, its a compelling observation. 

understand mr. troll??

Sure, I just took down a SU-122-44 in my Centurion Mk I using only AP and took no damage. Therefore they are the same tanks and easily equated.

If you mean that they are as OP as each other, why is that so difficult to articulate as opposed the meaningless gibberish that you spout in defense of it such as the are the same in many ways? They are not similar tanks at all, unless you count the spaced armour on the sides. 

If you mean how effective they are, why not say that? 

Ah because the more replies that you get the more it seems people are interested in your content. But I would suggest it would be better if you had a discussion as to how strong the tank is as opposed to another confused thread where everyone is questioning what on earth you are talking about and you make oblique idiotic comments about people needing to add to the conversation. Try to polish up your communication and English skills and these threads would go much smoother. 

In my most humble opinion of course.

SAX0N_WARRI0R #23 Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:08 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 44903 battles
  • [VIBES]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 02 January 2019 - 01:23 PM, said:

understand mr. troll??

Why would you ever waste pramo vs a Dracula? your just screwing yourself by lowering your own alfa.

Dude the Dracula is nothing like a Tie fighter, they are completely different tanks, that require totally different skill sets and styles of play, its like comparing a F1 car to a 4x4 or a rugby player with a marathon runner, if you think they are similar then your playing one or both of them wrong.

Edited by SAX0N_WARRI0R, 02 January 2019 - 07:23 PM.

Debbie_Does_Dallas #24 Posted 02 January 2019 - 07:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 60385 battles
  • [49DIV]

Schmalturm is far from being op, it's just a decent premium med. In my experience it's got a nice gun but at 40kph it's slow for a med, it's also easily penned by anything in tier5 upwards. 

As for comparing it to a drac......how? Why? What?.

And when I reach the gates of heaven, Saint Peter I will tell..."one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell".

verse found among possessions of dead american GI on omaha beach. Normandy 1944.

SuperUnicumKiller #25 Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:30 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostTijgerhaai_XIV, on 02 January 2019 - 09:04 PM, said:

Sure, I just took down a SU-122-44 in my Centurion Mk I using only AP and took no damage. Therefore they are the same tanks and easily equated.

If you mean that they are as OP as each other, why is that so difficult to articulate as opposed the meaningless gibberish that you spout in defense of it such as the are the same in many ways? They are not similar tanks at all, unless you count the spaced armour on the sides. 

If you mean how effective they are, why not say that? 

Ah because the more replies that you get the more it seems people are interested in your content. But I would suggest it would be better if you had a discussion as to how strong the tank is as opposed to another confused thread where everyone is questioning what on earth you are talking about and you make oblique idiotic comments about people needing to add to the conversation. Try to polish up your communication and English skills and these threads would go much smoother. 

In my most humble opinion of course.

My original post obviously was difficult for you to understand, and you seem incapable of inferernce.

Suggest that you think it through, or ask probing questions if you dont understand something,  prior to just trolling nonsense.

to help you out, i can explain more....

the drac is considered one of the most relatively  OP tanks in the game, some might even say it is a unicorn.

if the tier 6 pz4s can beat a tier 7 drac, then perhaps the pz4s is also a unicorn for tier 6..

SuperUnicumKiller #26 Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:31 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View Postharrier_77, on 03 January 2019 - 02:39 AM, said:

Schmalturm is far from being op, it's just a decent premium med. In my experience it's got a nice gun but at 40kph it's slow for a med, it's also easily penned by anything in tier5 upwards. 

As for comparing it to a drac......how? Why? What?.

i agree its too lethargic, but it more than makes up for it in many other ways.

SuperUnicumKiller #27 Posted 04 January 2019 - 10:36 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostSAX0N_WARRI0R, on 03 January 2019 - 02:08 AM, said:

Why would you ever waste pramo vs a Dracula? your just screwing yourself by lowering your own alfa.

Dude the Dracula is nothing like a Tie fighter, they are completely different tanks, that require totally different skill sets and styles of play, its like comparing a F1 car to a 4x4 or a rugby player with a marathon runner, if you think they are similar then your playing one or both of them wrong.

i find that the drac can bounce allot of shells from many tier 6 tanks, therefore the prammo can help ensure critical pen in a rumble where a tier 6 cannot afford to bounce even single shell against the 7.

in my original post i was inferring that the pz4s could be the unicorn or t6, like the drac is the unicorn of t7.

To top it all off, as i said in a previos post, the pz4s is capable of wrecking a drac 1vs1.

SAX0N_WARRI0R #28 Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 44903 battles
  • [VIBES]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 04 January 2019 - 10:36 AM, said:

i find that the drac can bounce allot of shells from many tier 6 tanks, therefore the prammo can help ensure critical pen in a rumble where a tier 6 cannot afford to bounce even single shell against the 7.

in my original post i was inferring that the pz4s could be the unicorn or t6, like the drac is the unicorn of t7.

To top it all off, as i said in a previos post, the pz4s is capable of wrecking a drac 1vs1.

The Drac - Tie fighter comparison is nonsensical, it just doesn't carry any weight at all, they have virtually nothing in common and nothing other than a complete and total re-design of one of the tanks would change that.

By unicorn of tier 7/6 do you mean the best tank in tier? Because that isn't the Dracula at tier 7 and definatly not the tie fighter at tier 6, the Helsing is well established at the most OP tier 7 and the Cromwell B and flat PZ are both far more OP than the Tie fighter.

Edited by SAX0N_WARRI0R, 04 January 2019 - 01:57 PM.

SuperUnicumKiller #29 Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:48 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostSAX0N_WARRI0R, on 04 January 2019 - 08:55 PM, said:

The Drac - Tie fighter comparison is nonsensical, it just doesn't carry any weight at all, they have virtually nothing in common and nothing other than a complete and total re-design of one of the tanks would change that.

By unicorn of tier 7/6 do you mean the best tank in tier? Because that isn't the Dracula at tier 7 and definatly not the tie fighter at tier 6, the Helsing is well established at the most OP tier 7 and the Cromwell B and flat PZ are both far more OP than the Tie fighter.

Interesting views. Thanks for sharing.

perhaps there are many views on what is a unicorn. 

From my 60k+ games, i feel the drac and pz4s are the unicorns of 7/6.

do you have a pz4s and/or drac?

SAX0N_WARRI0R #30 Posted 05 January 2019 - 11:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 44903 battles
  • [VIBES]

View PostSuperUnicumKiller, on 05 January 2019 - 05:48 PM, said:

Interesting views. Thanks for sharing.

perhaps there are many views on what is a unicorn. 

From my 60k+ games, i feel the drac and pz4s are the unicorns of 7/6.

do you have a pz4s and/or drac?

So what if there are many views on what a unicorn is, I asked you what you call a unicorn. By Unicorn do you mean the most OP tank in its tier?

the Drac is very OP and to be fair its probably not that far behind the Helsing. However the Tie Fighter is a long way behind the Cromwell B, Vk28 and the Flat Pz

eg: Tie vs Cromwell

Tie has 9% more dpm, 3% more pen, 17% better aim time, 3% better dispersion.  For that the Cromwell B gets 30% more gun depression, 45% higher top speed forward, 11% back, 60% better power to weight ratio, 47% more traverse, 11m meters more view range, the Cromwell B is also a better sidescraper, and it even gets a better credit coefficient. There really is no contest.

Flat Pz: 50% more dpm than the Tie fighter, 38% more alfa, larger calibre shell so more ammo racks and fires, 12% better aim time with the same dispersion, and a better top speed, oh and better camo by far, again there is no contest, a flat Pz will murder a tier fighter no problem.

Yes, obviously I own them, I fact I have owned the Tie fighter for a year and a half, and yet I have still only played 4 games in it and have now sold it because I hardly ever play low tiers and its just not as good as the above tanks.

Edited by SAX0N_WARRI0R, 05 January 2019 - 11:24 PM.

SuperUnicumKiller #31 Posted 21 January 2019 - 10:11 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 252 battles

View PostSAX0N_WARRI0R, on 06 January 2019 - 06:16 AM, said:

So what if there are many views on what a unicorn is, I asked you what you call a unicorn. By Unicorn do you mean the most OP tank in its tier?

the Drac is very OP and to be fair its probably not that far behind the Helsing. However the Tie Fighter is a long way behind the Cromwell B, Vk28 and the Flat Pz

eg: Tie vs Cromwell

Tie has 9% more dpm, 3% more pen, 17% better aim time, 3% better dispersion.  For that the Cromwell B gets 30% more gun depression, 45% higher top speed forward, 11% back, 60% better power to weight ratio, 47% more traverse, 11m meters more view range, the Cromwell B is also a better sidescraper, and it even gets a better credit coefficient. There really is no contest.

Flat Pz: 50% more dpm than the Tie fighter, 38% more alfa, larger calibre shell so more ammo racks and fires, 12% better aim time with the same dispersion, and a better top speed, oh and better camo by far, again there is no contest, a flat Pz will murder a tier fighter no problem.

Yes, obviously I own them, I fact I have owned the Tie fighter for a year and a half, and yet I have still only played 4 games in it and have now sold it because I hardly ever play low tiers and its just not as good as the above tanks.

to be fair, i dont have the premium Cromwell B, but i have heard good things about it. I will definitely pick it up next time its on sale. Do you think the tech tree Cromwell is nearly as good as the B version?

I am a huge fan of the flatpanzer as well, but the lack of turret and average gun depression is probably a big challenge for average players. I suspect that the pz4s would be a much more easy play for most average players.

you may want to play more than 4 games in the pz4s before judging it. Paper stats often dont reflect real overwall gameplay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users