Easy way to win more, get easy masteries and have fun again....

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

RynnivaTykki #21 Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:17 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 69769 battles
  • [OXGEN]

I have now over 1000 battles on my reroll account and can confirm: 70% WR, easy masteries, and no experienced over 5k battlecount players anywhere. EZ indeed, a real sealclubbers' heaven.

Been complaining about this new noob-favoring MM since it was introduced. But WG only continues with this  unfair stupidity.

llo1 #22 Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30883 battles
  • [1RTR]

Whilst I have had a " second" account for a while, I use it mainly for practice on TD's (which I really noob on in my first account) plus other tanks when I have some, and mainly for the relief from the frustrations of the first account!

However, even with the trials I put it under, I have a wr somewhere into 62% (ish)....

I have also been awarded from WG quite a few tanks from the daily chests on this account...including a Sentinel IV (yesterday) after not touching the account since before Xmas!

edp35 #23 Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5970 battles

Bit off topic here but one of the big advantages of multiple accounts is collector tanks, had enough gold to get 2 to 3 tanks from auction without spending a penny :) yes it would be nice to have them all on one account but free and not hard to switch over.

back on topic, noticed the same, much easier matchups, i just created accounts with derp guns for fun without caring about bad runs and useful for testing things out

Mjr_Eazy #24 Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32674 battles
  • [BT_SV]
I created one too oh man it sucks - I’d hate to be a new player, mine is to gather data to see if I get different MM for this new account but I’ve only played - 15 games and it is no fun...

547146227.png

Wildoneshelper #25 Posted 22 January 2019 - 01:02 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 21570 battles
  • [MET1S]
My advice is to drive the German bulldog (or maybe CDC and Ru), play supremacy, yolo in the map but spotting all the enemies at the same time, get caps, try to surprise the enemies and help the team get low-hp targets. There is so much fun playing this tank and you could become very unpredictable and embarrassingly laughable which I really like. Now I don't really care about wrecking my stats in this tank because I already did, so no pressure in getting higher average damage.:teethhappy:

Edited by Wildoneshelper, 22 January 2019 - 01:02 AM.

A dedicated hater of KV-2 since day one. (Unpopular opinion :P )

Mjr_Eazy #26 Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32674 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Nearly done 50 games in re-roll still getting 4 bots per team, they’re easy to spot as actually follow scripted moves even if different tanks/player names.  Many also have _2015 on the name, plus I get the same bots several games after another and I’m looking at player stats post match and all the bots have 0 battles, 0 WR and 0 average dmg...

I’m hoping bots go or down to 1 per team or even better, 0, after 50 battles as its already tedious, it does make we wonder how sad and empty the re-rollers lives are to put up with this for the sake of purple stats...

547146227.png

llo1 #27 Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 30883 battles
  • [1RTR]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 22 January 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

Nearly done 50 games in re-roll still getting 4 bots per team, they’re easy to spot as actually follow scripted moves even if different tanks/player names.  Many also have _2015 on the name, plus I get the same bots several games after another and I’m looking at player stats post match and all the bots have 0 battles, 0 WR and 0 average dmg...

I’m hoping bots go or down to 1 per team or even better, 0, after 50 battles as its already tedious, it does make we wonder how sad and empty the re-rollers lives are to put up with this for the sake of purple stats...

Luckily I started my reroll a while ago, before too many bots and WG changing the line up, do I currently don't think I get too many bots in the lowest tiers, especially as I sold a lot of the collector tanks, tier 1, 2&3's that I had simply left in my garage.

Now driving mainly free premiums, and a couple of tier 6&7 that I bought with the blue compensation!

Heart_Failure #28 Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:25 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5831 battles

I agree, main account is a total drag and no fun at all, i mean no fun at all.

re roll and suddenly games are fun again, you can carry games, mastery is possible, you can even get onto blitzstars hall of fame

they have actually designed the fun out of the game, they instead rely on piling on the frustration and anger, and for a % of players that is enough to keep them playing. for me i am bored of shouting at crapteams,  7 loss in row top damage each loss, no fun, its a friggin game for fks sake.

re roll, its fun

Heart_Failure #29 Posted 22 January 2019 - 11:27 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5831 battles

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 22 January 2019 - 06:02 PM, said:

only on tier 1 and a bit of 2.... i re roll mainly 4-5 , fun games, you get to experiment and learn maps without someone one tearing you a new [edited]hole every few seconds.

Mjr_Eazy #30 Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32674 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostGAY___PUTIN, on 22 January 2019 - 11:27 PM, said:

only on tier 1 and a bit of 2.... i re roll mainly 4-5 , fun games, you get to experiment and learn maps without someone one tearing you a new [edited]hole every few seconds.

Maybe for seal clubbers or stat obsessives but it’s destroying the game.  The new players learn nowt, they just get a new one ripped constantly by a sea of seal clubbers, they get through the tiers so quick now it’s insane, they get to higher tiers without a scooby, look at the general crapness of play at tiers vii plus now a days.  

Plus, my re-roll still doesn’t have camo yet and I’ve had offer for enough gold to buy a tier viii premium for peanuts and you’ve got the gold tank for sale right there in your tank list marketed as being super awesome, so they will sell them.

What they did in 5.5 is a disgrace and re-roll seal clubbers might be having fun, although how a constant stream of stupidly easy games  is fun escapes me, but it is not fun for the real new players.

If anyone reading this has a shred of compassion for new players then PLEASE DO NOT RE-ROLL!

If there is a seal clubber with 2k-3k games who is prepared to share their replays, I’ll happily abandon mine, I’m only doing it to collect data on MM but it is no fun at all.  I got a raisin in 1st 10 games that’s how stupid it is.

Edited by Mjr_Eazy, 23 January 2019 - 07:12 AM.

547146227.png

Strummer54 #31 Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:52 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 59508 battles
  • [DAD5]
Mate, it's more fun than playing my main account knowing I'm gonna lose through no fault of my own or team. I'm having loadsa fun, if I can maintain my stats on Stuart I'll be no1 in the world by a country mile ;)

Replicant_2 #32 Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 10408 battles
  • [HRG]
In a way 5.5 transpires to be a genius move. Veterans who already “own” every premium in the game have been pushed back to re-roll and play low tiers where they rediscovered the joy of life and at the same time opened up some space for noobs in higher tiers which for most are only accessible through spending some gold/cash on shiny gold tanks.
Result: big fat profit.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Psychovadge #33 Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:01 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 51518 battles
  • [VG]

Must admit I’m only playing higher tiers on my reroll and it’s just a bit of fun....I play way more on my main account. Rerolling and playing lower tiers is super duper sealclubbing.....I can’t imagine there is any challenge at all :D As I mentioned before I’ve only played a hundred or so games on my reroll since the mm change (all higher tiers 7-9) and I’ve not noticed any bots....I always look at the stats of the teams after a battle and haven’t noticed anything unusual.

Maybe it is a stroke of genius by WG but I can’t imagine it’s helping newer players in any way as they still get rekt, but by fewer numbers of sealclubbers. What I do wonder though is how many crazy games we’re seeing replays of/hall of fame games etc are from rerollers taking advantage of piss-easy teams? I’m really tempted to make another reroll and just put enough gold on it to buy a T10 premium.....and play nothing else :D

Just_merpug #34 Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:26 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 53499 battles
  • [AFK]
Meh. I have a reroll, but hardly played it. The teams this morning in "normal" were shocking, though. The only player in 4 games with a higher WR than me had sealcubbed 2k games in the T67.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

RynnivaTykki #35 Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:52 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 69769 battles
  • [OXGEN]
Yeah.. a real stroke of genius. WG has fcked up all the stats, HoFs, masteries etc. And for no benefit at all except the sealclubbers. Really WELL PLAYED, WG !!

geomal #36 Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:31 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34574 battles
  • [-GRC-]

I researched all the tanks I wanted in this game, I bought the premiums I wanted in this game, I gained in the events the premiums WG was giving (and I wanted to have), I have premium account until end 2019, I have fun with the ones I choose to play (I am in love with T49 atm) and I am not going to give more money to WG. So why rerolling, what will add to my current game satisfaction? Absolutely nothing!

PS1. After finishing my desired tanks I also don't give a **** about MM or WR 

PS2. In general, though I must point out that even if WG does stupid things in its products, it's far better than other greedy (or super greedy if you like) that for playing only basic game you need to connect your credit card to their bank account   

Strummer54 #37 Posted 23 January 2019 - 01:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 59508 battles
  • [DAD5]
If most people rerolled it would have the opposite effect WG want, which was my motivation in the first place, but you'd end up with fewer noobs. Leave the noobs to tier X, when it gets too expensive they might drop back to lower tiers, who knows maybe it'll all even out that way?

Mjr_Eazy #38 Posted 23 January 2019 - 07:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 32674 battles
  • [BT_SV]

View PostStrummer54, on 23 January 2019 - 01:32 PM, said:

If most people rerolled it would have the opposite effect WG want, which was my motivation in the first place, but you'd end up with fewer noobs. Leave the noobs to tier X, when it gets too expensive they might drop back to lower tiers, who knows maybe it'll all even out that way?

Lol, it kinda feels like that is what happening anyways given the number of sub 50% players or 60% plus tier iv seal clubbers who’ve moved up, there are now in tier vii plus....

I think the latter are worse as they haven’t a scooby but believe their meaningless unicum/super unicum status gives them control of the team :facepalm:

547146227.png

tillybangbang #39 Posted 23 January 2019 - 11:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 1801 battles
  • [SODIT]

I've got several reroll accounts. It lets me explore different lines, the downside being that crew skills have to be developed repeatedly and events are a non-starter on most accounts due to the time investment required.

The other up-side is that by alternating between accounts it's possible to bank boosters and increase profitability - a real bonus with all of the changes over the last couple of updates. 

I've just re-rolled again, but this time it's to see what the game is like for new players. I'm spending no money on this account and I'm grinding the Chinese line as I reckon the Tier IV is the weakest in the game and it levels the playing field for any genuine new players I encounter.

Re-rolls are fun. Mostly. The latest one isn't - I don't know how many new players will actually stick with the game as it really IS a grind now.

minitelrose #40 Posted 24 January 2019 - 01:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 79559 battles
  • [AFK]

developers fail diary, entry #3357

Reroll is the new sealclub

all the rebalancing and mm changes that we worked on for most of 2018 

have been corrupted and taken advantage of in just 2 months by half of the game’s playerbase. 

(sobbing)

Read my guides there

"I want the game to be just how it was launched, no MM limitations for platoons, some unbalanced match once in a while, and friendly fire should come back as well. The only thing they should remove is statistics." -phony1907, 08 July 2016, 05:45pm - 

I want just that, and replay files.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users