cool and good

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

HablmetForever #1 Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 17272 battles
  • [-TXC-]

So sometimes I see people with their tinfoil hats too low on their heads, and I've decided to put this burden upon me and my suffering back to give you a quick rundown on how to stay calm, cool and collected in the game, outside the game and in everyday life, basically. Most of this is confirmed to work on me and a few of my lab experiments, mainly my friends in the game. There's quite a few ways you can do this, and I think I'm gonna start with the most obvious one:

1) Stop playing and do something else

Pretty self-explanatory. Weekend teams are nothing to be proud of. If they don't help you carry the rest of the team, just crumble below you or insult you for no particular reason, ignore that. Just put the phone on the table, or maybe the PC who knows I have no idea, and do something else. Get a cup of tea or joe. Chill. Read a book or something, do your chores, whatever just takes your mind off the game, best if for the whole day to make you feel better the next day. Just don't overdo it.

2) Release your tension

I'm gonna steal this from the Angry Video Game Nerd, since it works really well even without his coarse language. The video is up on Youtube, called the Nerd's Anger Management. Try and lie somewhere down, in peace and quiet. Set your phone or whatever device to DND (do not disturb). Best is to hear him say it, since you won't probably fall asleep in the process, but here we go. You're lying in the bed, on the couch, in the middle of a busy street, who knows. Tighten your fists as hard as you can. Like if you were trying to sucker punch someone. Then curl up your toes, also as hard as you can, just don't break them in the process. Tense up every muscle in your body, maybe open your mouth a bit, then comes the good part. Inhale, and then exhale deeply. Let all of your muscles rest. If you don't feel too relaxed yet just follow the Nerd's guide on it. The things he does after that also help a lot.

3) Seek some assistance

This one might be a bit hard to do, since some of us usually ain't given on relying on others for support. But here, a third party could help you if you're still being upset. You can maybe also try method 2 with incense candles, if you can afford them unlike me.

Since I'm too exhausted to actually finish the rest of this, you can also post your ways to keep your inner chill if the teams are too unreliable, I guess. I don't know. Help.

A man with not so good vibes is in VIBES. thinking out loud

Doc_Snyper #2 Posted 03 February 2019 - 04:28 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 11655 battles

Yoga might help

or Wodka

Mjr_Eazy #3 Posted 03 February 2019 - 08:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 28439 battles
  • [BT_SV]

Bourbon

Lots of Bourbon

Lots and Lots of Bourbon

It’s the best way to medicate against teams of muppets.

Not Tequila - makes me angry and fighty...

547146227.png

Chairman_merpug #4 Posted 04 February 2019 - 12:35 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 46922 battles
  • [AFK]
Number 2 is a pukka yoga thing. It works. You do need to consciously tighten and relax each muscle in a sequence, though, rather than doing them all at once.

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

Pururut #5 Posted 04 February 2019 - 01:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 23509 battles
  • [1RTR_]

Here are mine.. unorthodox and fully practical.

1.  Close Blitz, open a hentai clip or something similar and reopen Blitz. This way the clip will minimize into the app and you will be able to do both activities simultaneously. Gradually the culminated anger will undergo metamorphosis, you will need some privacy and poof. Light as a feather.
  2. Minimize Blitz for some reading. Read on tanks; their modules, history, doctrines of respective nations, gradual development of components throughout interwar years, WW2 and Cold War, etc. It is an ideal way of converting the frustration into nerdy enthusiasm. After that comes trying historical loadouts in Blitz, writing and possibly organizing historical scenarios and ultimately more frustration in the form of unexisting teamplay. 
  3. Lots of brandy.
  4. Coming to realization that you are getting angry over 14 RC cars shooting white dots at each other.

_NeVeR_ReKt_ #6 Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:16 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6728 battles
  • [FI_90]

View PostPururut, on 04 February 2019 - 01:50 AM, said:

Here are mine.. unorthodox and fully practical.

1.  Close Blitz, open a hentai clip or something similar and reopen Blitz. This way the clip will minimize into the app and you will be able to do both activities simultaneously. Gradually the culminated anger will undergo metamorphosis, you will need some privacy and poof. Light as a feather.
  2. Minimize Blitz for some reading. Read on tanks; their modules, history, doctrines of respective nations, gradual development of components throughout interwar years, WW2 and Cold War, etc. It is an ideal way of converting the frustration into nerdy enthusiasm. After that comes trying historical loadouts in Blitz, writing and possibly organizing historical scenarios and ultimately more frustration in the form of unexisting teamplay. 
  3. Lots of brandy.
  4. Coming to realization that you are getting angry over 14 RC cars shooting white dots at each other.

İ jerk off , try it , easier.

Edited by _NeVeR_ReKt_, 04 February 2019 - 06:16 AM.

Also tagged with cool, and, good

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users