24 hour (Format posted!) Blitz Marathon Live Steam for a good cause.

Blitz Live Stream Marathon

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Just_merpug #21 Posted 09 March 2019 - 04:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 53530 battles
  • [AFK]

View PostMjr_Eazy, on 09 March 2019 - 01:06 PM, said:

I stayed up far too late watching the stream and playing battles, which as a pretty bad player was a bad idea, as I suck when concentrating on the game, and multi-tasking is not my forte.  Add to that buckets of vin rouge.

I’m in th doghouse with “she who must be obeyed”, as tired and hungover and I quote “your even more useless than usual you stupid fat c......”

It was for charidee though ;)  it had some truly ROFL moments and is an amazing effort by Ian and all involved, he’s still going too!!!!

Does anyone now how much was raised so far?  I daren’t log in to look in case missus catches me :)

Over £3.5k

Denoobing member of the Active Frontline Klan - and proud of it. Be nice to me..https://www.blitzstars.com/player/eu/Chairman_merpug

SirArthurStreebGreebling #22 Posted 10 March 2019 - 07:23 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 46565 battles
  • [VG]

Fantastic job Ian and all who were involved.

It was great to listen in on this, and what was achieved on behalf of Oscar was astounding! Great community effort!

My nephew will be surprised when the Super Pershing appears in his garage!

once again; fantastic job to Ian and the crew.

Jim

Gentleman_l8astard #23 Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:54 AM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 11244 battles
  • [ALBA]

Unfortunately the timing was really bad for me as I had to work during the stream and then had a surprise visit to the hospital for a family member so I could only check in sporadically.

The good news is The Blitz community raised £3640 for little Oscar!  That’s an amazing thing alone and the requests for swab kits was phenomenal, unfortunately a match was not found for this young boy but a match was found for another child looking for a stem cell donor.  The battle for Oscar goes on, and a heartfelt salute to all who donated, sent I swab kits and Ian gets my recommendation at the golden gates for a free pass.  This was a huge thing he did, and I am proud to be a part of a clan that he is in.  Thanks to everyone who took part, showed up and did whatever they could!

Also tagged with Blitz, Live Stream, Marathon

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users